Weird Dream!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Last night I had my first spirit induced nightmare. I was walking into my house when I became this dark dog with red eyes. I grabbed my dog up by my teeth and violently shook her as If I were to kill her. I woke up and I was doing the same shaking movement and I was all shaken up and terrified. 0.0 I knew it had to be my hellhound.
My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Interesting, I thought DA nightmares would be oneself being stalked or mangled by the spirit lol.

I've also had a weird dream probably connected to hellhounds, I dreamed being in my room accompanied by some puppies, as I got close to them I noticed they had exactly the same anatomy characteristics from pictures at CH encyclopedia but with all the skin burnt, all brown. They didn't look sick or hurt at all and I didn't freaked out.

The weird part is that I haven't ordered any hellhound, nor am I planning to get some.. Mmmmh....

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”