Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hm, yea, I did some google searching after watching the show. Wasn't very pretty. :/

ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Even with the speculation, the questions we ask ourselves as we watch it, the excitement, the doubts, and any liberties the film makers took when making this video... I still consider it a worthy feature. It brings to the masses a topic which has been relegated to the annals of mythology, fantasy and "impossibility"; it brings hope and satiety to those who have always "believed"; and, most of all, it makes us think.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I watched the first 10 minutes on the link that ruby provided last night. I plan to watch the rest of it later.

I'll give my views on the rest later but my immediate views, that people have overlooked is...

Wtf are the navy doing to those whales??? ::wtf:: :zombie: Forget the mermaids, we've got a whaling problem here. ::rant::

I got the impression that they were purposely just slaughtering hundreds of whales. I am really not cool with the sound of that. :thumbdown:

What do humans think they can get away with. That is just such a lack of respect for the oceans. :(

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

where do i get the whole 2 hours the link only lets me watch for 10 mins. please somebody

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

That should be the 2-hour special, the second video thing on that page.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Goldilocks wrote:where do i get the whole 2 hours the link only lets me watch for 10 mins. please somebody
Hmm? That's odd. I watched the whole thing by that link?

Anyway, i thought was actually really good. I did have some doubts about it. The theatrical nature, the fact that they call them "monsters", the fact that the navy weren't followed up with any repercussions, etc. Admittedly i still have some of these doubts, BUT it was very well put and i was able to take it seriously and take the evidence portrayed seriously aswell. However, i'm not sure about that video camera recording because i'm not sure whether it looks realistic or not..?
However looking at it from even a sceptical point of view, i'm absolutely disgusted at what the navy is doing to those whales. :thumbdown: There is NO justification for it. From an open minded point of view, it does bare serious consideration and everything presented hardly surprises me. I have even less respect for the government and the military than i already do.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Another interesting thing came to me later on. This program brought up the relationship between dolphin and humans. I later remembered that i've heard, apparently, dolphins are the only animals aside from humans that enjoy sex.
A bit random, i know, but it just came across as a striking similarity that in light of this program does put another interesting thought on the relationship between humans and dolphins.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I read somewhere that most island cultures have legends that say dolphins came out of the water, became humans, and some went back to the water again. That's why they help us when we're in the water sometimes... because they remember we are related.
I've always liked that story.

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

ShadowSage wrote:Wtf are the navy doing to those whales??? ::wtf:: :zombie: Forget the mermaids, we've got a whaling problem here. ::rant::
I got the impression that they were purposely just slaughtering hundreds of whales. I am really not cool with the sound of that. :thumbdown:
What do humans think they can get away with. That is just such a lack of respect for the oceans. :(
I totally agree, ShadowSage. For as long as I can remember, I've had a strong connection to whales and bottle nose dolphins. The dolphin is actually one of my totem guides. I was told many years ago (in a "dream", by my dolphin guide) that whales and dolphins were here to help guide humanity and the earth into succeeding ages of growth. The military (in my opinion) is a tool of the "powers that be" that don't want anyone but themselves to evolve. Hence, my theory of why they are "killing off the whales" like that.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer