Getting Tired of So-Called Wish Granting Haunted Genie Items

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if this will help anyone who may be struggling with communicating buuuut....

I've been spirit keeping for over three years.

It's only been in the last six months I've been able to talk and listen and even now I still doubt my abilities to interpret.
I am not gifted paranormal speaking. What I've learned, my biggest lesson-they've always spoken to me, just not the way I expected when I first started.
But for over three years, I've doggedly studied, practice different meditations to find one that works for me, share my life with them (even if I can't hear them, I'm sure I drive a few bonkers with my chatter) and worked on my main stumbling point-myself and blockages . It's started paying off for me- mainly because I stopped trying to audibly see and hear and started looking and listening. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.
I've never set tasks for anyone, made wishes or anything like that. I have asked my more protective spirits if they could please protect my house and family. But I asked and said please. They are free to not act. My Djinn are my friends, I'm not alladin so I don't make wishes. What I've found though, I don't really have to. I've had things come to me out of the blue that I wanted and when that happens I say thank you to them.
I understand where you're coming from, but take it from me (3 years and I'm seeing improvement now) it takes patience and a lot of work unblocking etc like others have said. I think most everyone else has been able to improve themselves quicker than me, which is why I've posted. To say hang in there, it CAN happen, it CAN take a very long time, but so worth it once you start making those breakthroughs.
:hug:

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote:Every entity & spirit is different and have different emotional levels. To not treat them with love, understanding, and compassion is emotional abuse in my book. A spirit is bound and can not leave a bad situation. I am worried about the spirits well being from ALL (look at the title of the post) I have read here. Anyone else with a compassionate heart would also be upset. So I accept what you have told me as constructive criticism and it was well warranted.
:heart:

P.S. These kind of threads just strike a chord.
Ninjamansean,
I appreciate your compassion at my gut reaction, and not yelling back at me. :candle: I think we are all worried about spirits in general who may be neglected, abused...however, I do not want to make that assumption with onenutguy bc he wouldn't have posted here if he didn't care...yes it may have come off to some as selfish, etc,,,but he was looking for advice., and he trusted in this forum to offer that to him, and later he did explain some things that were not in his previous post... everyone has different reasons for having spirit companions in their lives and we just don't know each other well enough through a forum to tell someone to stop spirit keeping bc we don't have the whole picture. and i understand that you were looking at it from the entirety of this thread, and genuinely appreciate you pointing that out...i can see your concern for the spirits and entities, of course. :hug: but i'm trying really hard not to judge too much bc i know how selfish i am too. haha. --but that is a blog post for another time.

and by the way i do think this has evolved into a great thread, lots of things for people to ponder and reflect on here..

Cheerz and :peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

AltarCat wrote: Unless you truly desire rehoming, just because you cannot interact with your spirits now does not mean you shouldn't keep them or continue working on your skills. Everyone has the ability to connect to their spirits but it's a work in progress finding out what works, what doesn't. There is nothing wrong with that.
I agree because onenuttyguy, I would hate for you to get the impression that the enchanted wish granting items will be easy to work with either; working on raising the positive vibrations around and inside you will still be necessary. Trust me on this. I have some spirit companion for over 2 yrs that I've yet to really be able to interact with as well as spelled items, but I know it's because of me not them.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I too think this thread has turned into a very good thread as well, now it becomes even more clear as to what is going on with onenuttyguy!!! ;)

Ningia I do understand your feelings and I also do agree because I also love all of my spirits and entities and I wouldn't anyone abusing any of them either!!!

I don't believe that is the case here as was pointed out and then more information came forward as to why onenuttyguy is having some problems with hearing seeing and feeling his spirits and why things don't seem to be moving forward with him!!!!

When a person has health, money, and someone they love just up and leave without as much as a goodbye, well you would be messed up as well as anyone in here would be!!! So he has a lot to work through and his spirits I do feel know that, and are working with him whether he knows it or not!!!!

It is going to take time, but I think all will workout in the end as long as onenuttyguy puts forth the effort to work with them too!!!! He is learning just like anyone in here is!!!! ;)

Again my own thoughts ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:
Anyways, my djinn are still here. I went to purchase mailer envelopes yesterday the only kind I usually buy was out of stock and is .99 cents at Walgreens which is near my house. All the other mailer packages were in stock EXCEPT the ones I needed. That shelf was empty. I took that as a sign that my djinn are telling me that I should really reconsider keeping them.
THAT, my friend, is definitely a metaphysical sign.. this tells me you are WELL on your way to receiving spirit messages... as you're already synching up with them... :) I'm excited for you! :D

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote: I understand where you're coming from, but take it from me (3 years and I'm seeing improvement now) it takes patience and a lot of work unblocking etc like others have said. I think most everyone else has been able to improve themselves quicker than me, which is why I've posted. To say hang in there, it CAN happen, it CAN take a very long time, but so worth it once you start making those breakthroughs.
:hug:
As always, great points, Cheesie... I love your positivity! One thing I want to highlight here: I think a lot of newbies forget, we have our WHOLE LIVES AHEAD OF US... so three years, as in Cheesie's case, is NOT a long time at all in the larger picture.

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon

WOO HOLD IT TRIGGER!!!!
I have had conversations with a few EBay Djinns. Don't blame the sellers or the Djinns if you can't communicate with them. Maybe it's YOU. I bought a prebound CH Djinn and had a full blown 3 hour interview with him prior to buying him out. Nothing & I mean nothing that Ash placed in the description was incorrect!! My Djinn is my absoulute Best Friend In The Whole World. We do everything together. Bible studies, he translates ancient texts, he has made me much more spiritual and in touch with understanding in more topics than I could possibly write about. The history lessons that he has given my daughter & I are priceless.

If you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you? If you were married to someone like that how long could you last? Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period. Don't blame the entity especially when there are more than one!

Don't blame an ad either. Djinns are incredible...especially the ones Ash sells.

Ok- now ninja have I given you credit before on something you said but this time my friend you are way off. This is yet an example of someone putting words in my mouth or reading into something which I did not say or mean for that matter. Lisa states on her site that if you cannot see or hear your spirits that they CAN STILL hear you and grant your wishes so I'm not sure where you get your information.

Once again I have also stated that I've never purchased a djinn from CreepyHollows. Maybe what CreepyHollows states in their auctions is extremely accurate of the description but I don't think I've even viewed a djinn auction from CreepyHollows. Please don't add more than what I say, lol. I mean this is already complex enough as it is. I'm talking about the "other" sellers who exaggerate their listings and make it seem like the djinn is here to serve you and grant your EVERY wish and desire. You know exactly what I'm talkin' about!

I've clearly explained that I have not "blamed" my spirits. I simply said that my wishes were not being granted even after I put effort into making them come true. I also have not "emotionally tortured" my spirits. On the contrary, I have been kind to them. Yes, a few times I was frustrated and I even told them how I felt in a nice way because they know everything already anyway!

Today I spoke to all my spirits and asked for forgiveness if I seemed angry or frustrated with them. I explained what I am going through and how I would like things to be alot better between us. I feel so much better doing just that.

So many of you have been very understanding and have given awesome advice and insights. I felt bad for the title I gave this thread but you have to understand that something bad had just happened and I created it out of frustration. At that time, I thought my djinn were really letting me down. I do believe it's going to get better with me and my djinn so at least I have a good outlook about that.

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

[quote]Today I spoke to all my spirits and asked for forgiveness if I seemed angry or frustrated with them. I explained what I am going through and how I would like things to be alot better between us. I feel so much better doing just that.

So many of you have been very understanding and have given awesome advice and insights. I felt bad for the title I gave this thread but you have to understand that something bad had just happened and I created it out of frustration. At that time, I thought my djinn were really letting me down. I do believe it's going to get better with me and my djinn so at least I have a good outlook about that.[quote]

I have read this thread with great interest, i havnt been a spirit keeper for that long and i can see where you are coming from with some of the points that you have raised, but when we go through bad patches it is i think human nature to want to transfer the blame elsewhere, we all do it and will continue to do so........the main thing here is positive mental attitude, which from your last post i can see it's coming back........with manifestation of desires and dreams our thought patterns i believe pave the way and we need to keep our mindset and thoughts positive...like the old saying goes "what we fear we draw near", so try to only think about things as you want them to be, instead of fearing what may be.....it's also worth bearing in mind that at times for the right opportunity to arise we may be guided to take steps that we dont understand at the time and it may seem like things are getting worse but it maybe a nessecary step in order to get to the desired goal??? if we cannot see the end result, we just need to have the faith that all is as it should be.....a close friend of mine has taught me what i think is a very valuable life lesson in when things are tough and out of our control just "BE".......be yourself and try and detatch from the drama around you.......i hope this makes sense and please do not think that i am making light of your situation in anyway......believe i am not....my life has had a lot of lows but i continue to reach for the highs..........and a lot of the time feeling dizzy from being on this rollercoaster ride lol......but i know things will be good :) so hang on in there, your spirits/entities will see what you are going through and will still be willing to help you :hug:

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ninjamansean wrote:Every entity & spirit is different and have different emotional levels. To not treat them with love, understanding, and compassion is emotional abuse in my book. A spirit is bound and can not leave a bad situation. I am worried about the spirits well being from ALL (look at the title of the post) I have read here. Anyone else with a compassionate heart would also be upset. So I accept what you have told me as constructive criticism and it was well warranted.
:heart:

P.S. These kind of threads just strike a chord.
ninjamansean, I agree completely spirits deserve to be treated with love and kindness. However, that they can't leave a bad situation and what you said about how people shouldn't keep spirits if they can't sense them kind of struck a chord bad way with me. Here's one thread: "Can spirits be abused or harmed?" http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=14126

So they probably aren't "stuck" in their vessels having to listen their keeper's rantings if they don't want to. I'm an emotional wreck sometimes and too often say things even to my dearest spirits that I regret later. It's disgusting behavior from me and absolutely not right, but so far I haven't gotten the impression my spirits wanted to get re-homed (I've also asked with pendulum sometimes). I think in those cases it's good to apologize them, explain to them why you said what you said, what were you really feeling, maybe fearing.

You have great posts and I admire you (and your obvious care for the spirits) so I hope you didn't take this as a personal attack. :hug: I hope things work out for onenuttyguyhere. Sorry for the slight hijack. :oops:

Love leading the pilgrim
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Onenuttyguy, we have spoken before outside of these forums. You have had some people give you terrific advice on here. Spirits don't throw a parade every time a wish gets granted... it is through their subtle workings that they help enrich and enhance our lives.

It is not necessarily the single "big things" that count but the little things that add up to bigger events.

The key is to be open. Everyday I experience some sort of manifestation... hard to ignore or dismiss all that activity.

All my best,
Matt

Return to “Djinn / Genie”