neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Onenuttyguyhere I am so sorry to hear about all the bad things happening to you I collect Social Security Disability I have been collecting S.S.D.I for what will be ten years come this December.

I had applied back in 1996 and was denied because they had set up appointments for me with their doctors and I didn't go to the appointments. My disabilities got worse and worse until I couldn't hold any job. I kept getting let go and the one job I kept for almost a year I was high and sometimes drunk every time I went to work.

I lost that job because I had missed many days of work going through opiate withdrawal but the last straw was overdosed on oxycontin and vodka at the company party for a fellow co-worker. I was taken to ER put on a breathing machine for 5 days. Then came detoxing off of oxycontin. My boss had no choice but to let me go as I would be missing too many days.

When I could no longer get oxycontin because I OD'd on it I started using heroin. I did what I had to do to get what I needed. Finally after getting clean because of 2 things. Lord Satan saved me from myself and my addiction and He helped me find methadone which has kept me clean for 11 years now. Once I started thinking straight I realized I couldn't work at least not for awhile I needed to get better.

I reapplied for Social Security in October 2001. This time I sent all paperwork back called all my doctors to make sure they sent my records in well even though they all sent the records in I still had to see their doctors. I had to see an internist for fibromyalgia, and hep C and then see a psychiatrist for Bipolar, ADD, OCD and anxiety and go to the hospital lab for blood work.I had a good feeling after seeing both the Internist and the Psychiatrist as both said I was a prime candidate for disability. I had tried to work and my disabilities made so i Couldn't hold down a job. I was self medicating to try to work and deal with all the symptoms.

Anyway 14 months after I first applied I got my letter saying I was approved. . Even though I was on methadone I still I messed with cocaine. I had conquered the opiate addiction but I was still an cocaine addict. There is no approved medication for cocaine addiction. That one I conquered on my own. I had to get back my old interests and some new ones. I ended up getting over twenty thousand dollars in back pay. I bought a new car a new computer, and after my computer got internet, I found ebay. I bought my daughter all kinds of things she wanted. I also discovered the metaphysical section on ebay. I was just happy not one cent of that money went on illegal drugs.

What exactly are your disabilities if you don't mind my asking? Another thing you can do is hire a disability lawyer to help you with Social Security case. They don't charge you anything unless you win. Some charge a lot however. Anywhere from 1/2 to 1/3 of whatever your back benefits are.You just have to call around and find one who will do it for a reasonable amount. I also heard Social Security doesn't go back as far as they use to as far as retroactive payments go.

A couple of years later my daughter was approved for her own Social Security because of her disabilities. We went from getting 2 checks one a month for me one for her because both her father and I both get SSDI and then she started getting her own SSI check. So now we get 3 checks. The Social Security was also something I prayed a lot about to Lord Satan. It all worked out for me. I am lucky I didn't get the money right away. I was still hanging with a bad crowd and it finally took the year I waited on my social security for me to isolate myself at my parent's home way out in the middle of nowhere with no car and no license I was stuck there but it was the best thing that could have happened. They gave me rides to the methadone clinic everyday so I could get the medicine I needed and then I went back home. When I finally got my money I had no longer any desire to use any illegal substances.

Oh and what ninjamansean said don't listen to that. I want to share something that happened to me last Saturday night. I mentioned many times on the forum that I can't see or hear spirits/entities. Now according to Ninjamansean I probably shouldn't collect in that case. I can feel the energy from certain entities especially Demons. Having a lot of health problems and taking numerous medications can make it extremely difficult to connect with your spirits/entities. I don't know what your health problems are or what meds you're on if any but these could be reasons why you can't connect.

I have been collecting since 2003. A few times I have heard voices when I first wake up. I always thought I was still dreaming and it was just the audio part of the dream was still going on. A couple of months ago I woke up and I heard a little girl crying for her mother. This went on for many minutes and then it stopped. I have also heard laughing but like I said it is always when I first wake up. I want to be able to hear them when I wide awake. It's not like I can get into that half awake half asleep state of mind any time I want.

There was really no way to verify if any of those episodes were a result of my spirits/entities. I have many here hundreds in fact. Haunted dolls I started collecting first and i have tons of them. Well the other night Saturday night it must have been about 5:00am it was quiet in my house everyone was sleeping. I just opened my eyes and I didn't see anything but i heard a voice.

It said this is X (the voice said the full name) I knew who that was. It my Demon Counsel Commander X. He spoke with a very heavy accent almost sounded arabic or something middle eastern. He said "Julia, this is X. I know you have been hurting but I want you to know I am here for you and I promise your life is going to get much much better." That was all He said. Like I said I didn't see Him I only heard Him.

I was so excited but I wanted to be sure so I emailed the seller asked her to describe his voice to me and she confirmed what I had heard. She had never told me about what He sounded like so it's as though I knew and I dreamt it.

I think my open 3rd eye amulet is starting to work!! First time I could verify one of my entities speaking to me and it wasn't telepathically. I have never heard them speak telepathically to me.I actually heard his voice.

The reason I am sharing this is I feel if I can make this kind of progress with all the stuff I deal with that anyone on the forum can do it and make more progress even faster if you are healthy not on meds and don't have all the blockages I have.. I have a hard time letting go of the past and that definitely could be some of the blockages I deal with. So don't give up onenuttyguyhere!!!

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

necromancer, thank you for this great post! :applause:
I'm sure ,it will give a lot of ppl here confidence, to to not give up on their spiritkeeping! :thumbup:

Greetings,Tasha
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

Onenuttyguyhere i'm so sorry for what happened to you, my only wishes are things getting better for you there

I know it's not easy to conquer our own fear and doubt sometimes, especially when frustrated everything seems very wrong, i'm so glad to read that you are trying to give a try working and connect with your spirits, hang in there and don't give up :hug:

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

If you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you? If you were married to someone like that how long could you last? Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period. Don't blame the entity especially when there are more than one!
On this, I have to strongly disagree. Not everyone is born opened up, like you and I. Unlike us, they have to make the effort, and appreciate the rewards.

Huff got into the paranormal and he could not sense them in any way. That was November, 2009. Last month, he started opening up some. His connection is becoming stronger, but not without effort.

Onenuttyguy, don't get discouraged by this post or others like this. Yes, your disabilities are serious,and I can attest, breathing problems are rough. At times you feel as if you are dying, and just cling to the hope that you can just get your next breath.

I was born with severe asthma, and sometimes I wonder if some of the medications that I am on aren't suppressing some of my natural abilities. This can happen, and it could be happening to you as well. Hang in there, you will get through this.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow I have been catching up on the posts and my oh my you guys are WONDERFUL. Actually, I am a bit emotionally touched by ALL of your encouraging words of support.

Necromancer- WOW WOW WOW @ your story. I am an empath so I picked up so much energy from your post. You have been through ALOT and it sounds like everything has worked out for you and I am very happy for you!

My problems are SUPER CHRONIC upper respiratory sinus and ear infections. This started in 2002 when I moved into a house full of black mold (didn't know it at first as it was hidden). My ex and I stayed in that house for a year and I later discovered black mold that had grown under the carpet. Something told me to pull it up and OMG, what I saw was horrific! I have not been the same ever since. We happened to move into another house (old house) that also had a black mold problem but we didn't know until we got in it. Sometimes black mold is just hard to spot. So needless to say, I kept sick with sinus problems which has now affected my ears. I've never been one to take pharmaceuticals unless it was for pain. I did see an ENT once and I saw a regular doctor in 2010. The medications they gave me helped at first but both times the infections came back STRONGER so I quit taking them. I have been taking natural remedies which help alot more but they don't get rid of it.

The doctor in 2010 said that mold puts off spores into the air and when you breath them in constantly, it sets up a "fungus residence" inside your respiratory system. He said antibiotics usually don't cure fungal infections. He said he had a secretary that had a similar problem... She got surgery and it appeared to be gone but somehow it came back. So he said that I may never get rid of this infection as severe fungal infections are hard to erradicate. I hope I am quoting him right. It was something to that degree. My ex was sitting right there listening to him and he told us that my condition was very chronic. That's why I was devasted when my ex just up and left me out of the blue without any contact information. I hadn't seen my ex since 2010 and a month ago, I saw him drive down my street with his lover in the car just to see if I was still there! Can you believe that??? I live on a back road so you have to literally go out of your way to come here. I thought to myself: "Here I am suffering and needing his help and there he is doing fine with his lover, who is 21 yrs younger than him. I guess Karma didn't get him after all." Those were my thoughts because I was so hurt. My ex knew that if he was down like I am that I'd be there for him and yet he turned his back on me in the most horrific way. Oh well. *sigh*

I just thank God that I don't love him anymore. It took a LONG time to get over the fact that I felt love for him after 10 years. Now I see him in a total different light and I'm sorry to say but I feel extreme hate for him. That could be what's blocking me from my spirits, I don't know. Then again, maybe I'm just not sensitive to the spiritual realm. I don't care about sensing them or anything. I just care that they can hear me and help me. According to Lisa's FAQ, they can help you whether you can sense them or not. That's really all that matters to me.

Once again, you guys are GREAT. I love you all.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I also had a bout with black mold about 5 years ago. It nearly killed me and the doctors could not cure me. I had all of the tests done,super human doses of every medicine they could scramble up and lots of medical bills. It got so bad I couldn't breathe at all without feeling I was drowning.

They told me that long term exposure can lead to permanent damage in your lungs,some more severe than others. I have mild damage and asthma forever. The slightest perfume or particle of dust makes me go into coughing fits where I feel like I am choking and my throat is closing up and I cough up heaps of clear phlegm. I know, ::tmi:: Tis what it is.

The only thing that made me better was removing myself from the place,staying away from irritants,daily allergy meds that help heaps and loads of time. Black mold is nothing to take lightly. Your body slowly just falls apart and I remember the hopelessness.

Much love and light to you in recovering. :heart:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Don't Feel bad, I own so many Djinn spirited vessels and no real luck, so I've put all the Vessels away to give myself a break, I can assure you I can feel the energy from their vessels, but nothing solid along the lines of Communication.. I've been collecting for many years and have yet to give up on a Djinn Yet. I still own the very first I ever purchased and they still are with me to this day..
Patience is the Key and an open mind.

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon

Update July 2: I have 3 djinn spirits and I have come to the conclusion that I only want to deal with 1 of them. I know that many of you, like "spiritsearcher," have many djinn in your collection but I always feel the pressure to divide time and attention to all 3. Being that I cannot sense spirits, it's hard knowing if they are all happy so I've decided to send 2 of them back and keep only 1 and that's a female ifrit who's actually grey natured.

I feel that this way I can have a better connection and bonding if I'm just focused on 1 spirit versus 3. Sometimes I get this weird feeling that 1 of them are blocking wishes but that could be my own paranoid feelings. I thought long and hard about it and something just told me I'd be happy with the female ifrit and her only. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not bringing anymore djinn into my home. I got a strange feeling that I'm going to see more results with this 1 djinn than having all 3. I think one reason is that I'll be less stressed worrying that I'm not giving them all enough attention. Also I can place more trust in 1 than in 3.

Funny thing is this correlates with my human life. For example, I can only date 1 person at a time and I know several people who have no problem with dating or even having sex with more than 1 person at a time. I prefer a 1-1 relationship and 1-1 sex. I am so not into threesomes or group sexual activities. It's kind of an awkward analogy I'm making here. Sorry to be so explicit but I think you all see my point here. The fact that I prefer 1-1 type relationships could also be a factor in me bonding with my spirits. Maybe I just feel that I'd bond better with 1 spirit over 3 as I like to devote hard to 1 relationship at a time. Does this make any sense?

I'm also giving up my gay wood nymph spirit. I haven't noticed anything different since bringing him into my life whatsoever. So the only 2 spirits I'm going to keep are my female ifrit djinn and my cupid spirit from Lisa of "real_magick."

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Onenuttyguy*Good luck.I think things will improve for you.Sometimes we have to go through these dark times to appreciate the light that much more.I applaud you for trying.I know what it's like to be sick also.I have an auto-immune disorder and am starting to think that I will never "hear" mine and maybe it's due to that.However I try to maintain a positive attitude.Your ex doesn't deserve you & you will meet someone deserving of you.Take care of yourself.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

necromancer you have really go into many experiences, and have to say also how much I appreciate that you share all that with us here on ::ch::

is people like you that always make me realize how a good call was join here, we are like a big family of spirit keepers, when the histories of others can help many of us to understand how hard the life is for many people.

onenuttyguyhere is whatever you think is the best for you, I really think that when we start to feel that something will work is some kind of omen that manifest as an idea, to let us know what we have to do.

My best and full positive wishes for you two, and hope that everything keep getting better in any way possible on your lifes.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Djinn / Genie”