Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:OMG, I know you all mean well but I swear (not literally) that some of you either put words in my mouth or put things there that was not in print. If you read my last post carefully, I clearly stated that I have tried looking for jobs and I guess I should have also said that I have also gone on quite a few interviews and not got a job that was fit for me. YES YES YES I have made effort towards my wishes! I think I also said that and it seems like some of you are just totally over looking that cause you are so focused on the fact that I must be doing something wrong and not the djinn cause God forbid, the djinn can't mess up!

I do feel that in this case it's probably more than likely NOT my djinn. Someone also said that I "blamed" my djinn for my problems. I never BLAMED them for anything. I said that my wishes were not granted and these are wishes that I put effort into. I'm not some dummy that just makes wishes and sits there and waits for the magick to happen. My gosh people - give me a little credit here. I also don't DEMAND them to do anything. Where are some of you getting this information from? I did NOT say that. I speak very kindly to my djinn and I do state that "I wish for..." but I never say "You need to do this... I want that... you better this..." Some of you are reading something that I am not typing.

It may be something as simple as what Lisa said and that is that I have blockages preventing money from coming into my life. I think she said it's emotional because I have been let down by people that I thought would always be there for me so I hurt alot because of it. Please don't just say ... "you need to let that go and blah blah blah..." Trust me, it's easier said than done when you've been treated as bad as I have and I am gay and my ex lover literally stomped me under the ground and emotionally abused me at a time he knew I wasn't able to just walk out because I had severe black mold poisening and the doc said that because of the length of exposure, this fungus may always be inside of me. The fungus has literally "made residence" in my upper respiratory system. It's aweful! If it doesn't sound so bad to you, then that's your opinion but I live it daily and I wish to God I could do the work I used to do but I can't because it's severe! Everything they've given me has either not worked or worked temporarily. Then on top of that my ex of 10 years left me and changed ALL of his contact info with a warning! I am majorly depressed and in that depression I have had many moments of thinking it's going to get better and "something's gonna eventually break through for me..."

I do NOT expect my djinn to do all the work but I expect to see "something." I'm beginning to wonder why am I posting this here cause seems like no one understands. Most are so bent on telling you how wrong you are rather than empathizing. When you are really down you need to be told the right thing to do and how what you are doing is wrong but you ALSO need people to empathize with you and not be so rough! Yes- I am a very sensitive person. No way! Right? lol

Anyways- I was going to pick up a mailer envelope almost an hour ago to send my spirits back to Lisa and they had all the envelopes EXCEPT the kind I was looking for! I was like "ok... I think they are telling me that I should not do this..."
I am so glad you made this post as this does explain a lot!!!! You have had a lot going on with you and I really do feel for you sir!!!! The black mole thing is something that I hope you can overcome to where maybe you can have some of a normal life, and I do hope the doctors will help you with this problem!!!

As for your ex, shame on him for doing that to you, but it may have been the best for you that he did leave, since he wasn't willing to be there when you needed him the most!!!! However he may not have wanted to see you so sick as well, but still leaving wasn't the best idea!!!

I do believe that your spirits will help you and they are really trying to get you to see that, I know it can be so hard to learn how to trust again, when you have been stepped on by others!!!! I believe too that your spirits are trying to do what will be best for you in the long run, and since trusting can be a big blockage, it is something that you will have to work through!!!!

I think by posting what you did is a first step and I take my hat off to you for doing that, you have shown courage in doing that!!!! Please hang in there sir, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see some good things coming your way!!!! :hug:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:You know, I have tried so hard to be positive about these so-called bound spirits within jewelry that I have purchased off ebay. I talk to these spirits all the time and make my requests known. The things I ask for are not impossible and the things I ask for are within their abilities as listed in the auctions. I'm starting to think that if these spirits were really REAL and in these vessels, they'd be able to grant my simple wishes. It simply does NOT happen whatsoever and everytime you tell a seller that the spirit is not helping they always have some excuse like: "Some wishes take longer" or "The wish may not be for your highest good" or "You may not believe your wish can come true so that's why they haven't granted it." It's always some crap like that and frankly I am very tired of it. I thought I was the master and they were bound to grant my every wish? I've had all of these spirits for 2 or more years and wear their vessels daily. I always place them in a charging bag over night.

Does anyone else here feel the way I feel or am I alone in this? I just feel like sometimes we are all getting ripped off by most of these "haunted" sellers. I've purchased tons of metaphysical items and maybe only had results from 3 items at best. All the others were just a piece of jewelry that arrived in the mail. I tried affirmations... I tried being positive and believing as hard as I could ... I purchased an aura cleansing spell to go on a ring I already owned ... I have evil eye/hex/curse removal spell on one of my rings... Still- these spirits do not grant my wishes. I try to be nice to them and respectful and now I'm at a boiling point. IF they are there, I am very upset with them and so thinking about sending all of them back.

Someone else here must feel the way I do. Are you out there?
Some entities/spirits don't work well with certain people. I have a handful of entities...some respond to my daughter, some respond to me. Personality types just like with people...some play well & some don't. If I were you I would send them back and find something receptive to your person.

You could start with Wing Wolfs Pysionics, perhaps energy working may be your forte. Different things work for different people. Every day I learn something new. Let your path be your path. You & You alone choose your direction. Read, Learn , Grow, & succeed. Find what you are best at and practice it till you are the best in that area.

Best O' Luck ~ Ninja

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Very SOUND advice Ninja. Thank you so much for that. Actually, that concept has run across my mind SEVERAL times. I even thought about sending them back and maybe grabbing another type of spirit in the future ... be it another djinn or some other kind of spirit.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I think a red dragon might be just the ticket. The energy is TOTALLY different. Dragons are really personable, they LIKE humans and want to help, not because they are bound by duty, but because they just want to. ::dragons:: Dragons are AWESOME!!

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It'll be alright.
I think you are suffering blockages. Your djinn are there and doing what they can, and you are doing what you can..but you are quick to be frustrated with the situation. This is understandable, however to combat this ill luck you must find your center..

I suggest something as simple as deep meditation. Find as much peace as you can in the eye of the storm. Zen. This transforms your attitude, and transforms the energy at work around you..and maybe then things will begin to change.

Just chill. Most of us have been through our own hell and back, and at some point one must realise that meeting negative circumstances with a reactively negative attitude (the instinctual response) compounds the problem. It's not always easy, but you can do it..be mindful.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:It'll be alright.
I think you are suffering blockages. Your djinn are there and doing what they can, and you are doing what you can..but you are quick to be frustrated with the situation. This is understandable, however to combat this ill luck you must find your center..

I suggest something as simple as deep meditation. Find as much peace as you can in the eye of the storm. Zen. This transforms your attitude, and transforms the energy at work around you..and maybe then things will begin to change.

Just chill. Most of us have been through our own hell and back, and at some point one must realise that meeting negative circumstances with a reactively negative attitude (the instinctual response) compounds the problem. It's not always easy, but you can do it..be mindful.

I agree. The more you learn and experience, the more you have to dance. I suggest just abandoning result altogether....and try to gig the world you are in, especially, also, try to dig the world that is inside you...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:OMG, I know you all mean well but I swear (not literally) that some of you either put words in my mouth or put things there that was not in print. If you read my last post carefully, I clearly stated that I have tried looking for jobs and I guess I should have also said that I have also gone on quite a few interviews and not got a job that was fit for me. YES YES YES I have made effort towards my wishes! I think I also said that and it seems like some of you are just totally over looking that cause you are so focused on the fact that I must be doing something wrong and not the djinn cause God forbid, the djinn can't mess up!

I do feel that in this case it's probably more than likely NOT my djinn. Someone also said that I "blamed" my djinn for my problems. I never BLAMED them for anything. I said that my wishes were not granted and these are wishes that I put effort into. I'm not some dummy that just makes wishes and sits there and waits for the magick to happen. My gosh people - give me a little credit here. I also don't DEMAND them to do anything. Where are some of you getting this information from? I did NOT say that. I speak very kindly to my djinn and I do state that "I wish for..." but I never say "You need to do this... I want that... you better this..." Some of you are reading something that I am not typing.

It may be something as simple as what Lisa said and that is that I have blockages preventing money from coming into my life. I think she said it's emotional because I have been let down by people that I thought would always be there for me so I hurt alot because of it. Please don't just say ... "you need to let that go and blah blah blah..." Trust me, it's easier said than done when you've been treated as bad as I have and I am gay and my ex lover literally stomped me under the ground and emotionally abused me at a time he knew I wasn't able to just walk out because I had severe black mold poisening and the doc said that because of the length of exposure, this fungus may always be inside of me. The fungus has literally "made residence" in my upper respiratory system. It's aweful! If it doesn't sound so bad to you, then that's your opinion but I live it daily and I wish to God I could do the work I used to do but I can't because it's severe! Everything they've given me has either not worked or worked temporarily. Then on top of that my ex of 10 years left me and changed ALL of his contact info with a warning! I am majorly depressed and in that depression I have had many moments of thinking it's going to get better and "something's gonna eventually break through for me..."

I do NOT expect my djinn to do all the work but I expect to see "something." I'm beginning to wonder why am I posting this here cause seems like no one understands. Most are so bent on telling you how wrong you are rather than empathizing. When you are really down you need to be told the right thing to do and how what you are doing is wrong but you ALSO need people to empathize with you and not be so rough! Yes- I am a very sensitive person. No way! Right? lol

Anyways- I was going to pick up a mailer envelope almost an hour ago to send my spirits back to Lisa and they had all the envelopes EXCEPT the kind I was looking for! I was like "ok... I think they are telling me that I should not do this..."
Sorry if it upset you... we certainly don't mean to be hard on you. I can't speak for others here, but I based my response on some of your other postings harping about your lack of results and feeling angry about your lack of results... so it wasn't your most recent post. I do apologize if I came off sounding harsh. I know it must be rough to keep putting the effort in... I was in your shoes for a year and really miserable job-hunting but I kept persevering... and eventually landed a phenomenal job that was just right for me. It's a case of being in the right place at the right time... you have to look at the economic conditions too... the jobless rate in our country is a ridiculous number, like 8%, and that's just based on REPORTED figures... in some states like Michigan, it's even higher... so truly, there are greater forces at work here... your djinn are probably keeping more of it at bay than you realize... have some faith, I know it's scary not to have rent money, but there are ideas to explore, always... get creative... and they will open avenues for you.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:Very SOUND advice Ninja. Thank you so much for that. Actually, that concept has run across my mind SEVERAL times. I even thought about sending them back and maybe grabbing another type of spirit in the future ... be it another djinn or some other kind of spirit.
Yes, Sean's onto something... could be you just don't synch up with djinn... there are other wish-granting spirits like alyas and star fae that may work better for you. You may want to look into the triad section of the CH store -- get a three combo like a silver dragon, alya and arkan sonney to bring you good luck and make wishes come true. I get the feeling the silver dragon and arkan sonney are just what you need to combat the depression and sometimes that's all you need to change your circumstances.

Also, may I suggest a zimada spirit from Lisa at some juncture? They work to retrieve parts of your soul... they assist in healing, which may be just what you need... or maybe a moon wisp to rid emotional blockages. Sorry if this is getting off topic... but I feel the need to post these tips. Hang in there. :hug:

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME ::nice:: THIS IS TEAM WORK :thumbup: YOU GUYS ARE ALL GIVING GREAT FEEDBACK.

MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT TOGETHER A BULLETIN LIST TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR FUTURE MEMBERS WHO ARE GOING TO READ THIS?

1. NOT ALL ENTITIES WORK WITH ALL PEOPLE

2. MAKE A CLEAR LIST OF YOUR NEEDS, DESIRES, & WISHES AND COMMUNICATE THEM TO YOUR COMPANIONS

3. LOOK PAST THE HYPE IN LISTINGS, ASK QUESTIONS TO THE SELLER BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO A LISTING

4. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH SPIRIT COMMUNICATION TRY WORKING PAST BLOCKAGES BY IDENTIFYING & DEALING WITH THEM

5. KEEP A LIST OF ALL SPIRITS & SPELLS YOU HAVE AND FIND OPPORTUNITIES WHERE YOU CAN HAVE THEM WORK TOGETHER TO ACCOMPLISH A GOAL

I KNOW I'VE PROBABLY MISSED STUFF, LET ME KNOW & I'LL ADD IT TO THE LIST

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I think, for anyone reading this post for future reference, that it's important & imperative to remember that the spirits who come to be with you are not indebted to you. They do not owe you anything for your choice to have them as companions, and they are not obliged to grant any wish you make. When you enter into a relationship with a spirit you are entering a relationship which means you both should get something out of the companionship. There should be something for the both of you.

Humans have their own time-lines and their own goals, but it in no way means that the Universe owes you something when it doesn't go your way. I'm not saying that is what is going on here, but it's worth saying.

As for blown-out-of-proportion eBay listings, I think we all know that some of them are way out of the realm of possibility, and marketing should be separated from fact when you are making your decisions. If a listing promises things that you are not sure are really true then you need to write the seller directly and have them provide you some further assurance in writing so you understand, fully, their intentions and the intentions of the listing.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Djinn / Genie”