neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you starfire. I'm glad that I've explained something that makes my posts more clear. Thank you for your encouragement. Terror, don't worry hun, you didn't say anything offensive. I know that you're only trying to help and I really do appreciate the intent. Thank you for the other spirit references as well.

Ash, I totally agree with everything you have posted. However, the ebay spirit listings ARE misleading. I would say just about every djinn auction I've come across has been either misleading or extremely exaggerated. To someone who has no idea about djinn, they would think that these spirits are here to grant your EVERY wish because let's face it- many ebay auctions STATE JUST THAT! So it's very understandable when someone such as myself gets disappointed to only find out that hey- it's totally opposite of what the auction describes.

I wish there was a way to get haunted djinn sellers to be more honest in their listings so people don't spend their hard earned money only to find out that keeping spirits is not as easy as they make it sound. If I would've known what I know now, I probably would have never purchased spirits. I would've just stuck to buying an enchanted wishing ring since you don't have to bond with a spirit. With an enchanted wishing ring, you can start making wishes right away and as many as you want. I think that's what most people are looking for. Something to channel their energy into to manifest their wishes without too much "work" and let's face it, working with spirits such as the djinn is an extreme amount of work especially if you can't sense spirits.

Bottom line: Haunted sellers need to be more honest and stop painting a rosy picture because this is requires ALOT of hard work if you want real results and then you have to know all the co-factors and why this and that can't happen, etc. I like to keep it real when I say things... and I do feel that many djinn sellers are in it for the money and I'm sure there are quite a few who make some kick butt money playing on other's hopes and dreams. I've never purchased a djinn from creepyhollows so I am not talking about them and I do feel Lisa is genuine but some others I've seen, I'm not so sure about.

Anyways, my djinn are still here. I went to purchase mailer envelopes yesterday the only kind I usually buy was out of stock and is .99 cents at Walgreens which is near my house. All the other mailer packages were in stock EXCEPT the ones I needed. That shelf was empty. I took that as a sign that my djinn are telling me that I should really reconsider keeping them.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well I would say that was their way of telling you that they want to stay and help you!!!! :thumbup:

I also think that learning to trust them will be something that you will have to work on and I do know that from what you have been through it will not be a easy thing for you to do, but it only takes small steps at a time. Spirits always come to us for a reason, even if we may not see it at the time, because face it, most of us always have something going on in our lives, that is a part of being human ;)

So take small steps and be aware of what is going on around you. It will be the little things that you may notice at first. Also one of the memeber mention getting some zimada spirit from Lisa, as I really do feel that you will have need of that spirit, to help in healing with all the emotional stuff that you have been experiencing!!!!

You know that Ash mentioned in his thread about always asking the seller questions about any spirit that you may want to buy from them, always look past the hype and get the true information from them, first before you buy anything off of ebay, because like it or not, sellers on ebay are not always so honest like CH is, that my friend is a fact!!!!

I do hope that things will soon get better for you and I do believe it will, it will take a little bit of time, and I do know how hard it is to wait for that time to come, since in this day and age everyone wants things to work out yesterday, hehehehe!!!! However somethings will take time and you have to learn to trust in knowing that it will ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote: Ash, I totally agree with everything you have posted. However, the ebay spirit listings ARE misleading. I would say just about every djinn auction I've come across has been either misleading or extremely exaggerated. To someone who has no idea about djinn, they would think that these spirits are here to grant your EVERY wish because let's face it- many ebay auctions STATE JUST THAT! So it's very understandable when someone such as myself gets disappointed to only find out that hey- it's totally opposite of what the auction describes.
I agree with this. I do make a point to ask questions from sellers but usually it's for additional information I'm not seeing in their auctions...Like I might ask what are their binding ethics or ask for more information about the spirit listed but I guess it usually doesn't occur to me to ask if what they are stating in their listing is somewhat misleading or grossly exaggerated.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

moonspirit wrote:
onenuttyguyhere wrote: Ash, I totally agree with everything you have posted. However, the ebay spirit listings ARE misleading. I would say just about every djinn auction I've come across has been either misleading or extremely exaggerated. To someone who has no idea about djinn, they would think that these spirits are here to grant your EVERY wish because let's face it- many ebay auctions STATE JUST THAT! So it's very understandable when someone such as myself gets disappointed to only find out that hey- it's totally opposite of what the auction describes.
I agree with this. I do make a point to ask questions from sellers but usually it's for additional information I'm not seeing in their auctions...Like I might ask what are their binding ethics or ask for more information about the spirit listed but I guess it usually doesn't occur to me to ask if what they are stating in their listing is somewhat misleading or grossly exaggerated.
WOO HOLD IT TRIGGER!!!!
I have had conversations with a few EBay Djinns. Don't blame the sellers or the Djinns if you can't communicate with them. Maybe it's YOU. I bought a prebound CH Djinn and had a full blown 3 hour interview with him prior to buying him out. Nothing & I mean nothing that Ash placed in the description was incorrect!! My Djinn is my absoulute Best Friend In The Whole World. We do everything together. Bible studies, he translates ancient texts, he has made me much more spiritual and in touch with understanding in more topics than I could possibly write about. The history lessons that he has given my daughter & I are priceless.

If you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you? If you were married to someone like that how long could you last? Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period. Don't blame the entity especially when there are more than one!

Don't blame an ad either. Djinns are incredible...especially the ones Ash sells.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Djinn are capable of doing those things, so I wouldn't go as far as saying it is thr opposite. You just have to BOND with them, RESPECT them and truly CARE about them. I think I can safely say that everyone here is trying to give you some invaluable advice: stop asking, wishing, etc. and start working on your relatiomship with them as companions in your life. If you can truly let go of your expectations and just trust that they are there for you, are helping you wether you are aware of it or not, and just relax, great blessings will come into your life. You must believe, or absolutely nothing will change. It is ok, you know, if you decide that spirit keeping is not for you, however it does sound like they have given you a sign that they want to be with you. Whatever you choose, wishing you and your spirits the best!

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Sorry to hijack your thread here onnutguy, but :
ninjamansean wrote:No if you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you. If you were married to someone like that how long could you last. Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period.

ninjamansean, this is just ridiculous. not everyone is blessed with the ability automatically to communicate with their spirits in so many ways. i am one of those people. spirits are not like living people, they are not living. they are more evolved emotionally than we are and they are wayyyy more patient than we are (at least in my experience). so i would say, don't give up. i really don't like what you are saying here nor the tone of it. i'm sorry to jump on you, but i am shocked you would even say this...what you consider "link" to can mean very different things to different people. please keep that in mind.. i'm not saying that one should not make efforts to communicate with their spirits..and in this case it sounds to me like the original poster has made efforts and likely still is making efforts (please correct if i am wrong). yes you get out of it more when you put in the efforts and time.
okay my rant is done. if a person gets frustrated bc they do not see a relationship growing i would hope that they are able to vent here and look for help from those around them, and i also hope that they continue to not give up, on their spirits, themselves, nor us as a community since we all have different perspectives and different ways of experiencing things.

cheerz.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:Sorry to hijack your thread here onnutguy, but :
ninjamansean wrote:No if you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you. If you were married to someone like that how long could you last. Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period.

ninjamansean, this is just ridiculous. not everyone is blessed with the ability automatically to communicate with their spirits in so many ways. i am one of those people. spirits are not like living people, they are not living. they are more evolved emotionally than we are and they are wayyyy more patient than we are (at least in my experience). so i would say, don't give up. i really don't like what you are saying here nor the tone of it. i'm sorry to jump on you, but i am shocked you would even say this...what you consider "link" to can mean very different things to different people. please keep that in mind.. i'm not saying that one should not make efforts to communicate with their spirits..and in this case it sounds to me like the original poster has made efforts and likely still is making efforts (please correct if i am wrong). yes you get out of it more when you put in the efforts and time.
okay my rant is done. if a person gets frustrated bc they do not see a relationship growing i would hope that they are able to vent here and look for help from those around them, and i also hope that they continue to not give up, on their spirits, themselves, nor us as a community since we all have different perspectives and different ways of experiencing things.

cheerz.
Every entity & spirit is different and have different emotional levels. To not treat them with love, understanding, and compassion is emotional abuse in my book. A spirit is bound and can not leave a bad situation. I am worried about the spirits well being from ALL (look at the title of the post) I have read here. Anyone else with a compassionate heart would also be upset. So I accept what you have told me as constructive criticism and it was well warranted.
:heart:

P.S. These kind of threads just strike a chord.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

That's a little insulting to the higher intelligence that is gained when beings move on to the spirit world....

Should our guardian angels/spirit guides be upset because most the population isn't sensitive to them? How about 'God' or whatever people choose to call the higher source?

Unless you truly desire rehoming, just because you cannot interact with your spirits now does not mean you shouldn't keep them or continue working on your skills. Everyone has the ability to connect to their spirits but it's a work in progress finding out what works, what doesn't. There is nothing wrong with that.

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

cheerz.
I have to say that I too agree here that not everyone here can hear, see or even feel their spirits, so they look to others who can and they are in the process of learning!!!! You have got to consider that anything worth while will take a lot of work, if you don't know how in the first place!!!!

Their spirits came to them knowing full well that their keepers may not know how to see, feel, or hear them, because they also know that these people are trying very hard to learn what they need to do ;)

So saying that you shouldn't be a spirit keeper because you can't hear, feel or see them is not rightly fair to all those here, who have come to learn how!!! I also do agree whole heartly that all spirits and entities need our upmost respect and love!!! :thumbup:

Just my thoughts ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

cheerz.
Thank You! :heart:

Good Lord I am completely bewildered why these assumptions about people not caring or bonding with ones spirit friends are being thrown about.
I'm sorry ninjamansean but I find your post extremely rude and irrelevant to anything I said. :wtf:

Return to “Djinn / Genie”