neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You know, I have tried so hard to be positive about these so-called bound spirits within jewelry that I have purchased off ebay. I talk to these spirits all the time and make my requests known. The things I ask for are not impossible and the things I ask for are within their abilities as listed in the auctions. I'm starting to think that if these spirits were really REAL and in these vessels, they'd be able to grant my simple wishes. It simply does NOT happen whatsoever and everytime you tell a seller that the spirit is not helping they always have some excuse like: "Some wishes take longer" or "The wish may not be for your highest good" or "You may not believe your wish can come true so that's why they haven't granted it." It's always some crap like that and frankly I am very tired of it. I thought I was the master and they were bound to grant my every wish? I've had all of these spirits for 2 or more years and wear their vessels daily. I always place them in a charging bag over night.

Does anyone else here feel the way I feel or am I alone in this? I just feel like sometimes we are all getting ripped off by most of these "haunted" sellers. I've purchased tons of metaphysical items and maybe only had results from 3 items at best. All the others were just a piece of jewelry that arrived in the mail. I tried affirmations... I tried being positive and believing as hard as I could ... I purchased an aura cleansing spell to go on a ring I already owned ... I have evil eye/hex/curse removal spell on one of my rings... Still- these spirits do not grant my wishes. I try to be nice to them and respectful and now I'm at a boiling point. IF they are there, I am very upset with them and so thinking about sending all of them back.

Someone else here must feel the way I do. Are you out there?

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

patience is the key. i have just one djinn and one ifrit. i didn't buy them for wish granting purposes but recently it seems like they are bugging me about not having anything to do cos i told them to be free and go work on things they see me needing. so when i think aloud about needing something it usually comes to pass. now if i get them for wish granting purposes i will assign them on things to do. do not give them a deadline. start small. first wish that you wake up early, and see how they handle that. honestly spirits and entities do not like it when you are being impatient and on their neck about a task they have agreed to do for you. 9 times out of 10 they have ended up not doing what i wanted them to do when am on their neck. start with issues that aren't do or die affair and when your relationship gets stronger you will see leaps of improvement ok? just take it easy they are also frustrated that you are frustrated.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

My Djinn Goddess from Mrs. Gula started helping me out in the first week. I mean I KNOW it was her because fate would twist in my favor on so many unlikely things. But the thing is, I never asked her for anything formally for probably seven months. That was seven months of being her best friend and giving her anything her heart desired that I could. I think she knew I did not get her for wishes at all, not even remotely. And because of that, she was far more willing to help and bond with me. I hold the opnion spirits know our intentions, even if we don't voice them. So I guess it's true, the results you get have so much to do with how you approach these things.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Two things, either you have something it is not claim to be or it is in your vibration. A lot of times people have these magicals and they take the attitude of "wait and see." In life he who waits loses. It works in conjunction with what you are trying to achieve. If it is real and not working like you want think about your own subconscious blocks.

For instance I had a streak of financial gains. Wish come true. Then I got stressed out at my job and wanted to quit. But if i quit I wouldn't get any unemployment. So I endured it long enough to get laid off. Also wish come true. But in the meantime I wanted financial gains, but I was struggling between slacking off and wanting money to rain from the sky. So I would win small amounts in slots and scratchers. Even when opportunities came to grant my financial gains (ie lower paid job), it wasn't good enough. Hence I stayed on EDD. Until I came to a realization, I wanted to own my own business, which my mom will hand me if I ask.

All this time I was thinking nothing was happening, my mom's business was waiting for me. It wasn't until I changed my vibration, though my own recordings, that made me decided I wanted money afterall. So now it's pouring in and I'm having a headache counting it. LOL. Eh, but I'm not complaining.

When you go through these spiritual phases there are a lot who say stuff to themselves, like "money isn't important", "money is the root of all evil", "money is against my spiritual beliefs" and then cry about not having any money or that no one is paying them. Same goes for love, etc. You'd be surprise how much negative beliefs you have towards the very thing you want. Confront them, and everything you want will appear.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You know, I have tried so hard to be positive about these so-called bound spirits within jewelry that I have purchased off ebay.
I cannot speak for the validity of anything outside of CH, but I can tell you start with the so-called spirits would like being "so-called". I'm not trying to make light of your obvious frustrations, I'm just being honest. It's not unusual for Keepers who have difficulty connecting and interacting with spirits to have anxiety, followed by frustration, which ultimately leads to a negative energy around you that blocks positive movement. And, I'm not just talking about the blockage between you & the spirits, I'm talking about between you & anything positive happening. The more negative energy that exists around you the more it is like trying operate in a haze or a cloud than having clarity. I can't say what you've tried or not tried, but before you work with the spirits you might think about smudging or using a cleansing spell to help lessen the negative energy brought on by frustration. It can really work wonders.
I talk to these spirits all the time and make my requests known.
When you talk with them, are you talking with them as though they were your friends and you have included them in multiple aspects of your life? Or, is your conversation limited to your needs and what you desire them to take on as tasks?
The things I ask for are not impossible and the things I ask for are within their abilities as listed in the auctions. I'm starting to think that if these spirits were really REAL and in these vessels, they'd be able to grant my simple wishes. It simply does NOT happen whatsoever
It's hard for me to say, or really anyone here to say, what is possible & impossible for you because I don't know what your wishes were and what your life is like right now. Some people consider something unreasonable when it's really not that reasonable. I don't know, though, what your situation and your wishes are.
and everytime you tell a seller that the spirit is not helping they always have some excuse like: "Some wishes take longer" or "The wish may not be for your highest good" or "You may not believe your wish can come true so that's why they haven't granted it." It's always some crap like that and frankly I am very tired of it.
They aren't all excuses, aside from the last one, those are reasonable responses given that no one, without having all your personal, life details, can tell you whether or not a wish is going to manifest, and when. There is a lot of confusion between what spirits are capable of, and in the case of Djinn, separating fact from fiction. We all love the tales of the Arabian nights, but a Spirit Keeping relationship is give & take. If you are someone who wants to be the overlord and the commander without question then you need to be working in the Black Arts, and you can change your entire life, at a steep cost. However, with any spirit they influence, they persuade, they nudge, and they can alter (to certain degrees) your life, and certainly wish-granting is one of those ways, but if it means changing your entire destiny, or your wish means it is going to have to alter the lives of others in a way that would rob them of free will, then you're up against a wall.

There's a lot of information on this site, all over the forum and some information in the Encyclopedia about this very topic, and while I can't speak to every listing you bought or what the claims were, etc it really does a collector well to educate themselves on what Spirit Keeping is, what it means, and it's a two-way relationship.
I thought I was the master and they were bound to grant my every wish? I've had all of these spirits for 2 or more years and wear their vessels daily. I always place them in a charging bag over night.
It's not necessary that you put them in the Charging Bag every night, that isn't going to make anything better or worse. I also don't know what kind of bindings you have, but again, unless you are working with BA where you are the master and the spirits are your obedient slaves, then there's going to be give & take. And there's going to be the need for trust and for a real relationship established between you.
Does anyone else here feel the way I feel or am I alone in this? I just feel like sometimes we are all getting ripped off by most of these "haunted" sellers. I've purchased tons of metaphysical items and maybe only had results from 3 items at best.
It's impossible for anyone to answer this for you. What bindings are the "tons", what have you done to work with them? What kind of experiences did you have when you worked with them? What subtle signs and major signs were there? Is there anything you are overlooking?
All the others were just a piece of jewelry that arrived in the mail. I tried affirmations... I tried being positive and believing as hard as I could
That's good, you should be positive
... I purchased an aura cleansing spell to go on a ring I already owned ... I have evil eye/hex/curse removal spell on one of my rings... Still- these spirits do not grant my wishes.
Is the method you were using to try and connect to your spirits through your aura? And what does the evil eye have to do with communication with your spirits & wish-granting?
I try to be nice to them and respectful and now I'm at a boiling point. IF they are there, I am very upset with them and so thinking about sending all of them back.

What's the ultimate goal here? Do you want to be a Spirit Keeper, or not? Be honest with yourself, because it's a relationship, like any other.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Hi there. I can understand your frustration to a point, only because I know my own blocks are what keeps me from being focused, patient and giving to these relationships. I'm not saying this is the case with you. However, I don't see how anyone views themselves as a "master" of these spirits bc as far as I know, they are here because they CHOOSE to be, as they are more powerful than we... they are our companions and I just think the angrier we get about expectations unrealized the greater the wall becomes to us seeing them getting through to us. This is just my personal opinion, tho.

If you could, please elaborate in more detail on the types of things you have asked for, tried to do....I don't want to sound patronizing but with some of those things, did you expect them to do it all for you or were you making steps parallel to your goals so you could flow with the expected outcome? For example, I want to lose weight....and have a weight loss bracelet from a respected seller that I like, BUT I have not lost weight with it...and I think this is due to me cheating more with the bracelet on. haha. lack of focus on the goal, so I need to get refocused and be positive and continually make the little daily steps necessary to facilitating the desired outcome.

Just my two cents...
Cheerz,
::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You know the others here have made some good points here!!! What is your expectations from your spirits? What do you want to do with them, and are you willing to put forth the effort in getting some of the things you want done, done? Or do you expect your spirits to do it all for you?

If that is the case, you aren't going to get anything, or anywhere!!! The reason being is you also have to make an effort to make the steps to get where you want to get to!!!! Your spirits will help you, once they see that you are also trying to help yourself!!!!

Think of it as a team effort, if you also work towards whatever goals you have in mind, then your spirits will indeed help you as well!!!!

For money as an example, are you putting some in a savings account? Are you spending only what you need for bills and saving the rest? Do you need to find a better paying job? You see, it takes work on your part to do whatever it is that you feel the need to do, nothing is ever just given to us, we have to earn it!!! It takes work!!! If your spirits see that you are really working hard, then they will also work hard to help you!!!! Things then may start to fall into place for you!!!!!

As with any relationship, it take effort and work on both parties concerned!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I don't even know where to begin. These SPIRITS used to be alive, they used to have a family, a wife or husband, children, they were a part of a community, they are similar to us in so many ways, they had/have emotions, they loved/love, they cared/care for others, they lost precious things, they've felt sadness and joy and so many things we can relate to. Spirits and entities deserve our respect, spirit keeping is a commitment to a RELATIONSHIP, a FRIENDSHIP. You see these spirits as your friends, teachers, guides FIRST. They're not your slaves, they're not automatons that you order and boss around and then throw a whiny fit if you don't get your way. Don't be so selfish, think about how THEY must feel being ordered around all the time, they can sense your negativity towards them, I feel sorry for them for dealing with someone like you. Try to have more respect for them as individuals.
Last edited by Turtlefae on Sun May 27, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote: Still- these spirits do not grant my wishes. I try to be nice to them and respectful and now I'm at a boiling point. IF they are there, I am very upset with them and so thinking about sending all of them back.

Uhmmmm I don't even know where to start in responding to your post. Do you think these spirits are here to do things for you? Like Magnolia said, you're building a relationship and relationships take time... plus, if you're sitting around eating potato chips on the couch and your goal is to become rich, do you think money is going to fall out of the sky? I often cite myself as an example. For the longest time, nearly ten months, I was underemployed after graduation but I worked my butt off to bring in additional freelance contracts while working a full-time job in the office... then I landed THE perfect job with far more than I even expected in terms of benefits. This would not have happened had I not been proactive and continued to live my life and bring in opportunities... my spirits, many are wealth spirits like gryphons and djinns, were given things to work with and that made their talents all the more potent in shifting my situation into something amazing and positive.

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i was like you when i started keeping.

the first spirits were djinns....4 of them...and it took me almost 5 years to actually listen to what they have to say and understand how they do their work.

I found it good if you wish good thing for other people first...like your family, close friends. this one i experience it, maybe there are factors that being played when you wish for yourself and if you wish for someone else.

Take it easy. You do know that they can feel and hear you right, they surely know your frustration.

Calm your mind.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below

Return to “Djinn / Genie”