You've got it wrong unless you've got it right

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

While all discussion is great, I must remind that the purpose of this post was to serve as a wake up call and inform of crucial matter on Black Arts involvement.
This is very important and must not be overshadowed by religious conversation..that should be separated into it's own thread or added to the many of relevance scattered throughout the forum.

As for the origins of higher ranking 'demons' or kings of 'Hell', brought up on the previous page. It is true that in most cases their identity and nature is really subject to individual belief/experience. I have found that any of the immortal sort are at darkest still DA. Of course all immortals tend to be DA.
The 'demon' and 'BA' title is erroneously given to numerous entities to this day, but that is a subject which has been exhausted elsewhere. Truth of nature is rather simple to grasp aside from the variants in belief system that can make it murky for others peering in.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

::bump::

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

::bump::

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

budump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
blackshadow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet?
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blackshadow
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I have some words for BA keepers/workers. This does not as much apply to the responsible, mature, balanced individuals who utilize BA.
Though, good things to keep in mind; and it's true some may think they are set for this, and being responsible, but aren't..I don't expect to get through to you, but it is time you face it for your own well-being.
I'm not posting this to get under anybody's skin, I post out of concern, and aggravation at what appears to be a very blatant disregard. It's no rant though, it's straight-up knowledge and insight.. take it or leave it.

As I always state... true BA doesn't give a damn about you or anything, it is inherently adversarial, it is inherently opposed to all light. It doesn't care how others treat it as it has no intention to treat you well. It is what it is. There is absolutely no duality there. If one doesn't understand this, they do not understand the very nature of BA, and likely shouldn't be involved with it. It takes a commanding presence, aware of the consequences and prepared to hold on for dear life.
Most things can be accomplished with power through the DA scale, BA simply packs a greater punch in specific areas (and greater influence with the method of "Control") due to it's purity of darkness --blackness, though lacking duality means that there is less flexibility in the overall outcome. It could get out of hand very quickly.
DA can mess you up, screw you over as well..but there is more flexibility to avoid that or lessen the blow.

You lessen the blow of BA by expecting it, or being extremely strategic in execution. Many think BA is more power with less effort, but if you want to avoid your ruin then it takes A LOT of skill and acclimation.
In acclimating you can work at it gradually, or you can suffer intensely and tough it out (not everyone can survive and come out ready to face the essence again and again, very few can deal with it repeatedly and come out unscathed or seriously altered/damaged)..though who is willing? If you aren't willing to go through the necessary work, you should think twice about BA.

BA is not for the unstable; it is not for the immature; it is not for the lazy. Not unless you want to get yourself into a world of hurt immediately or somewhere down the line (it's inevitable); and not on my watch, because no way am I going to tolerate your irresponsibility affecting the world around me.

Pacts can be made, and you think that because you make a pact and it's neat and tidy, then the other party will do their part, you will do yours, and there you go. Wrong. First of all, it takes gained respect to deal in these dark pacts on a genuine level, and it takes major awareness --BA is BA, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and things have to be set quite carefully.
As an example, Demons are one type widely known for pact-making. Demons are also a type many mortals are interested in, we see that a lot here. The highest demonic forces will be honorable in dealings, though it is still imperative to understand all conditions and the nature of the force --and it could be stated anyway that these are typically darker DA in nature rather than pure BA (not eliminating dangers but indicating a difference in ordeal); while "lesser" or "lower" demonics (this encompasses a great range) of the darker and BA nature won't necessarily (never in the case of BA) be as honorable and will delight in tricking you, purposely leading you down a bad path. You really need to know what the hell you are doing, and dealing with.

I personally find it troubling and absurd that just anyone can acquire demonics (or apparent demonics), but it is your choice..just don't have a fit if it causes major problems.
And don't have a fit if others are having a fit or voicing opinions in opposition, if you're standing up for BA rights there is absolutely no way you fully comprehend what BA is about. Nobody has to like it.
You should expect for others to respect your choices, respect your path; and it is important to respect the overall duality of existence --the natural place of extremes and in-betweens, to be knowledgeable of the BA force; but BA does NOT want to be coddled and we have no reason to be soft on it.

Be smart, sensible, and rational.

Consider this a follow-up to this thread:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 45&t=33158
Noctifera,i love reading your posts!!! I find you very mysterious,but highly knowledgeable keep up the good work and ill keep reading and gaining knowledge from,your very clever insights and experiences!!! \} BLACKSHADOW.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Thank you blackshadow.

I come from the stance of actually having worked with what people deem Black Arts, many do not recognize that but it is important to note.. its not simply that I know what it is but, Ive gone there done that both at times of inexperience and later on - with forethought. I am still young but have been involved in occult matters more or less since birth, which has led me to have developed a great deal in several areas.
Honestly, even accessing it responsibly is going to come through questionably in the majority of scenarios.. you personally never come out without a scar. Some of us are more inclined to transform those scars.. others become terribly haunted by them. And even those who can handle it that way, cannot handle it all the time.. so there is never any reason I would recommend it.

But I also will not plead with those who do.. that is their direction to take, even if under all the wrong circumstances. People do learn much better from experience, and if they do not.. its not on my conscience..lol.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

No real arguements with what you say, and I would like to add that ALL categories of spirits, sentient energies, and so on, all be studied carefully to understand the many subtleties that is part of all existencing beings. We are coming out of a 20 year period of public hatred for subtleties and for full information on anything, and this ignorance of "fast track" thinking has only lead to misunderstands, dangers, amd loss.

for true knowing: "Stay Thirsty My Friends...."
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bumping this as well : )
Noctifera wrote:.. People do learn much better from experience,..
Not always, unfortunately. Some people would already experience negative impacts, and they still close their eyes and pretend it doesn't matter : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Noctifera wrote:
As I always state... true BA doesn't give a damn about you or anything, it is inherently adversarial, it is inherently opposed to all light. It doesn't care how others treat it as it has no intention to treat you well. It is what it is. There is absolutely no duality there. If one doesn't understand this, they do not understand the very nature of BA, and likely shouldn't be involved with it.
I agree very much with this in particular.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had to come here and re-read the whole thread. Sometimes in my moments of weakness where I believe THEE solution is outside of myself, I start looking for powerful entities which is actually another mistake because BA doesn’t equate power. And so I go to a couple of websites and I start reading the listings and I get caught up in my fantasies of how good my life would be with with those BA entities. I needed this reality check and this forum always keep me sane.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Black Arts”