Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i know this has come up before in threads, but can someone with knowledge of this answer this..when our spirits come into our lives, how much of OUR memories can they access? let's say for example i have a memory of being teased as a child.. if that memory pops into my head one day, but i don't think about the entire situation around it,or actively talk to my spirits about it, do they know the story already? can they access the past through files in time of sorts??

this is something to this day i wonder. i mean, does it leave them hanging when i'm like, *sigh, that guy, chad, was the the love of my life....bc i don't want to assume they know why i mean that without some background story but at the same time is the background story necessary or is it just something they already are aware of?? or could that possibly be a violation of something for them to have access to this type of knowledge bc it's specific to your experience and your soul??

anybody? i put the question here bc i think it helps make us a better spirit keeper if we have an idea of this (at least for me bc i cannot telepathically hear my spirits yet)

cheerz. :)

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i know this has come up before in threads, but can someone with knowledge of this answer this..when our spirits come into our lives, how much of OUR memories can they access? let's say for example i have a memory of being teased as a child.. if that memory pops into my head one day, but i don't think about the entire situation around it,or actively talk to my spirits about it, do they know the story already? can they access the past through files in time of sorts??
this is something to this day i wonder. i mean, does it leave them hanging when i'm like, *sigh, that guy, chad, was the the love of my life....bc i don't want to assume they know why i mean that without some background story but at the same time is the background story necessary or is it just something they already are aware of?? or could that possibly be a violation of something for them to have access to this type of knowledge bc it's specific to your experience and your soul??
I was wondering about that yesterday since I was remembering a lot of things about my childhood myself and actually I started thinking about that same question while reading this thread. I wonder about that too. I was thinking a few minutes ago about how I struggle with communicating with my spirits because I don't really FEEL like rambling my entire life story with one spirit at a time, repeating myself over and over again, it feels so inconvenient and I wouldn't even know if they are even listening to me ramble so whenever I try talking about something, I just get frustrated, I find it extremely difficult to talk to someone without getting a response. I'm more of a listener, if I could listen to my spirits talk, I would be happy to listen to them and learn about them and have a 2 way conversation about each other's lives, that would be so much easier but when I can't hear/sense spirits at all, it's extremely difficult trying to have a one-sided conversation by "myself". It would be nice if spirits could just access your feelings, memories without the person needing to explain with words all the time. Like if I want to share with my spirits how I'm feeling and yet I don't feel like talking about it, I still would like them to just *know* how I'm feeling. I hope things like that are possible, it seems like it, maybe.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

THANK YOU was needing this :)

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

I have a question for Magnolia.

Do you ever think that a human can truly accurately access if a spirit is ready to go or doesnt want to be with you anymore if you arent a master or very skilled at fluid communication?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:I have a question for Magnolia.

Do you ever think that a human can truly accurately access if a spirit is ready to go or doesnt want to be with you anymore if you arent a master or very skilled at fluid communication?
I'd like to know , too !

Plus:
Turtlefae wrote: ....It would be nice if spirits could just access your feelings, memories without the person needing to explain with words all the time. Like if I want to share with my spirits how I'm feeling and yet I don't feel like talking about it, I still would like them to just *know* how I'm feeling.

I hope to get some insight on these questions ... :pray:

Greetings,Tasha
Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

:candle: Thank you for that info :candlep: ::bump::

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

cytre wrote:Makes a lot of sense. Stress from work drives me up the wall some days and can't rid myself of it. I try to meditate but some days I just can't relax enough so I always say to myself and spirits that it's ok, I'm just too stressed or spassing from the day and everything else going on and we'll try again tomorrow.
I have also been doing this a lot lately.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
Lady Elisa wrote:I have a question for Magnolia.

I'd like to know , too !

Plus:
Turtlefae wrote: ....It would be nice if spirits could just access your feelings, memories without the person needing to explain with words all the time. Like if I want to share with my spirits how I'm feeling and yet I don't feel like talking about it, I still would like them to just *know* how I'm feeling.

I hope to get some insight on these questions ... :pray:
I am interested in this too. Because some spirits have strong telepathic abilities..it should be easy to read our minds or access another level of us.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

::bump:: :feedback: ::noob::

Turtlefae wrote:
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i know this has come up before in threads, but can someone with knowledge of this answer this..when our spirits come into our lives, how much of OUR memories can they access? let's say for example i have a memory of being teased as a child.. if that memory pops into my head one day, but i don't think about the entire situation around it,or actively talk to my spirits about it, do they know the story already? can they access the past through files in time of sorts??
I was wondering about that yesterday since I was remembering a lot of things about my childhood myself and actually I started thinking about that same question while reading this thread. I wonder about that too. I was thinking a few minutes ago about how I struggle with communicating with my spirits because I don't really FEEL like rambling my entire life story with one spirit at a time, repeating myself over and over again, it feels so inconvenient and I wouldn't even know if they are even listening to me ramble so whenever I try talking about something, I just get frustrated, I find it extremely difficult to talk to someone without getting a response. I'm more of a listener, if I could listen to my spirits talk, I would be happy to listen to them and learn about them and have a 2 way conversation about each other's lives, that would be so much easier but when I can't hear/sense spirits at all, it's extremely difficult trying to have a one-sided conversation by "myself". It would be nice if spirits could just access your feelings, memories without the person needing to explain with words all the time. Like if I want to share with my spirits how I'm feeling and yet I don't feel like talking about it, I still would like them to just *know* how I'm feeling. I hope things like that are possible, it seems like it, maybe.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Do our spirits know all about us and what we have been through in our lives? Have they observed us and call for us because they have actually been around us and know all about us? If a spirit is bound to us do they have access to all that has happend and our memories because they are a part of our being?

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Seminars”