Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's no secret to anyone who has chosen to be a Spirit Keeper that it means you are welcoming new friends into your life, and that you are opening yourself to a new companion, friend, and sometimes a silent partner for your best interest.

The best investment of your time & energy with a spirit companion is your willingness to let them into your life. Talk to them as you would any friend, include them in the little & big things in life, share thoughts, share stories, invite them to share memories or visions with you, and as you would anyone who is in your life, state clear expectations from both you.

It is refreshing & a way to bond for all involved if you draft something that states your expectations as a Spirit Keeper & your expectations of the spirits who come to be with you. It is something that you should have a clear understanding of. Why did you become a Spirit Keeper? Why did you choose those specific spirits to be with you? And likewise allow them the opportunity to share with you why they chose you as a Keeper (especially for Reverse Adoptions & Custom Conjurations).

Spend time going over these thoughts & expectations with your spirit companions, and be sure to go over them again when you invite new friends home!

Spirits will manifest in their own way & in their own time. Some require more trust & a more founded relationship before they interact, that's okay, you shouldn't always assume that lack of manifestations is fault of yours, sometimes they require some time.

Spirits can manifest in a myriad of ways, and you should take the time to identify with the subtle & great ways they may come to you, here are a few common ways...
Orbs
Shades
Light Streaks
Shadows
Mist/Haze
Telepathic Messages/Visions
Intrinsic Knowledge
True Form
Animal Form

You have to remember that humans are on the "now, now, now" time table, little else in this world (and definitely beyond this world) is on that time table. Some things are worth waiting for, worth investing your time with, and worth putting yourself into. You can't expect everything to happen in your own time table because you are the only human in the equation, the spirits you are working with have their own concept of "time" and they are certainly there to be with you since they chose to be with you as a Keeper... so relax, enjoy what you are doing, and spend some time just enjoying having them with you, and everything will fall into place!!!

Trust yourself, because they already trust you.

Many people talk about what they might be doing to block spirits from coming through. Usually the blocks caused by the keeper are very fixable issues that are usually temporary.

Temporary Blocks that can be overcome
Tense/stress energies
Anxiety/fear energies
Distraction & lapse in interaction

If you have a period of time when you are stressed, overworked, tired, or have other things going on, that's okay, just recognize it as a temporary time where you are going to have some possible energy blocks and once things settle, resume as usual with your spirits. What tends to happen is a Keeper goes through a rough patch, and they get tense & anxious because then they feel like they can't feel the spirits, and then that snowballs into more stress, and it spirals out of control from there. You end up with compounded issues, and really all you need to do is recognize these times and accept them as "down" time with spirits and even magick, and then pick up at times or on days when you don't feel so drained. :D

All Keepers go through "Glory days", and down days, you aren't alone.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

What about long time issues
Anger issues
Depresion ect.
Dont they affect?

Many people had also effect with absence from certain foods.(healthy people dont try this with food you need).
Also specific forms of yoga
And specific foods had helped people(but with specific people)
I will post examples later with credits.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

my favorite line in what you just posted is, "trust yourself, because they already trust you."
i think some of us have less faith in our own abilities to communicate than in our beliefs that they are by our sides..

:thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It is refreshing & a way to bond for all involved if you draft something that states your expectations as a Spirit Keeper & your expectations of the spirits who come to be with you. It is something that you should have a clear understanding of. Why did you become a Spirit Keeper? Why did you choose those specific spirits to be with you? And likewise allow them the opportunity to share with you why they chose you as a Keeper (especially for Reverse Adoptions & Custom Conjurations).
I love this part especially. I completely agree and feel these are questions i would love to ask. It sounds simple and something i've thought about but never asked why they chose me. I want to ask that now. :lol:

I agree with the "now now now" part as well. When i first started spirit keeping, i promised myself to take things slow and get it right rather than rush into spirit keeping....even then i have to admit i feel like i did maybe rush a little. But for the most part i think patience was the right attitude to take. Unfortunately i still can't communicate after a year and a half.*sigh*

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You have to remember that humans are on the "now, now, now" time table, little else in this world (and definitely beyond this world) is on that time table. Some things are worth waiting for, worth investing your time with, and worth putting yourself into. You can't expect everything to happen in your own time table because you are the only human in the equation, the spirits you are working with have their own concept of "time" and they are certainly there to be with you since they chose to be with you as a Keeper... so relax, enjoy what you are doing, and spend some time just enjoying having them with you, and everything will fall into place!!!
I absolutely LOVE this part. Definitely an important reminder to those of us who are still new to this or frustrated when we don't always find manifestation on the day our friends arrive at our doorsteps.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

This is lovely, and I sincerely hope everybody on here reads it - new and old spirit-keepers alike - the former will perhaps find more peace and reassurance, the latter will perhaps find more reason and realisation.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a hard time remembering that some days the connection comes through stronger than other days.

Is this normal?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I love that post Magnolia, it makes a lot of sense!!!! I think the idea on the now, now things is spot on, it is I want it and I wanted it yesterday!!! :lol:

Also living a busy life with all kinds of stress can and does affect our communication with our spirits, if we realize this and just take time to relax and de-stress that would be a big help, at least it does for me!!!

Also I have asked why they came into my life, and I have gotten from you need some help, you need a kick in the butt :lol: , to, you need protection, learn more about how to love and give love to family and friends, learn more about your spiritual path and some of the things that are to come and how you can get through the trouble times ahead. Also to learn on what it means to have family which all of my spirits are!!!!

Just a few of my own thoughts here.
Huffette wrote:I have a hard time remembering that some days the connection comes through stronger than other days.

Is this normal?
I think that it is normal Huffette, because when we are stressed, the communication can be low in those times, if we just took sometime to de-stressed it might help improve the communication!!!! Just a thought!!! ;)

Also if we are sick and not feeling well that can have an effect as well!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Great advice as I am going through a "down" period now.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
cytre
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Makes a lot of sense. Stress from work drives me up the wall some days and can't rid myself of it. I try to meditate but some days I just can't relax enough so I always say to myself and spirits that it's ok, I'm just too stressed or spassing from the day and everything else going on and we'll try again tomorrow.

Return to “Seminars”