Great guide :thumbup:

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

This is a wonderful guide, I agree.
Thank you Magnolia. A very good topic. Bookmarked.
It never really occurred to me to implement this idea. Always learning from wise teachers!!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you Magnolia for posting and re-posting this information. ::bump::
This is the kind of information I have been looking for. Just last night my Unicorn was asking me about my family like she was making a list and today I found this.
Very helpful with learning to work with your spirits.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

creepyhollows wrote:It is recommended that you work with short-term goals and long-term goals with your spirits.

Make a list of the short-term goals you have for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
and so on.

With short-term goals make them for the next 3 months, the next 6 months, the next year, and the next 3 years.

Then write out your long-term goals for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
Housing/Location
Retirement
and so on.

Think about where you want to be in 10 years, 20 years, and 50 years (depending on your age).

Be concise & thoughtful about your drafts. Organize your goals by achievements desired & what powers would be necessary to earn them. It doesn't have to be grandiose, even something like having a new baby, moving apartments, getting a job promotion, earning a little money for a vacation... anything can be achieved through your own efforts & the spirits who want to help you!

Once you draft your short-term & long-term goals go through them in relation to which spirits in your keep could help you with those goals. You'd be surprised how engaging spirits can be when it comes to being tasked & meeting expectations.

Spirits can work with any bound magickals you have, and you can work with a spirit & spell together to achieve a goal. Use the spelled binding along with your spirit to achieve a greater effect to the influence of a situation or need.

Write down the names of the spirits next to your goals, along with any spelled items you plan on using too, and make this a laundry list for your life. It's something physical that you can come back to and reference any time you want, and will help you to realize the way you interact with your spirits and/or magickals, and help you to recognize their contributions when made.

Always play to a spirit's strengths when you task. It will help you gain much ground if you task them appropriate to what they can do and what they are capable of. And, when possible, pair them with any spells or magickals that are similar in capability.

Thoughtfulness plays an important role in the success of anyone, and certainly a measure of planning can help you succeed in ways you did not see before. Having spirits tasked for something allows that specific thought process to open up between you. Your spirits can send you suggestions, information, and put influences into play that you will recognize as being sourced from them, which helps you to see where improvements, changes, or just enjoying the efforts are in your life at any given time!

Spirits want to help, and when you organize yourself into tasking them and setting goals (small or big, short-term & long-term) it assists everyone in aiding you towards the life you desire to live!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is awesome advice... I just did my lists of goals and wishes... I had never noticed that my wishes were actually all over the place. I never really did reach what I wanted... but writing everything down I noticed that I never knew exactly what I wanted! I wished for success but I had no idea what success meant to me and everything felt very distant.

With this list, I could actually think about what I want and hope, and breaking it down in goals like this made it look pretty doable. It makes me feel like my spirits and spelled items can actually help and no longer feels like an impossible task even with spirits involved. Before this, it felt like my spirit friends wouldn't be able to help me basically because I had no idea what to ask of them...

Thank you so much for this post :hug:

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That's awesome, danigaby :thumbup:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump for Spirit Day :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:It is recommended that you work with short-term goals and long-term goals with your spirits.

Make a list of the short-term goals you have for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
and so on.

With short-term goals make them for the next 3 months, the next 6 months, the next year, and the next 3 years.

Then write out your long-term goals for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
Housing/Location
Retirement
and so on.

Think about where you want to be in 10 years, 20 years, and 50 years (depending on your age).

Be concise & thoughtful about your drafts. Organize your goals by achievements desired & what powers would be necessary to earn them. It doesn't have to be grandiose, even something like having a new baby, moving apartments, getting a job promotion, earning a little money for a vacation... anything can be achieved through your own efforts & the spirits who want to help you!

Once you draft your short-term & long-term goals go through them in relation to which spirits in your keep could help you with those goals. You'd be surprised how engaging spirits can be when it comes to being tasked & meeting expectations.

Spirits can work with any bound magickals you have, and you can work with a spirit & spell together to achieve a goal. Use the spelled binding along with your spirit to achieve a greater effect to the influence of a situation or need.

Write down the names of the spirits next to your goals, along with any spelled items you plan on using too, and make this a laundry list for your life. It's something physical that you can come back to and reference any time you want, and will help you to realize the way you interact with your spirits and/or magickals, and help you to recognize their contributions when made.

Always play to a spirit's strengths when you task. It will help you gain much ground if you task them appropriate to what they can do and what they are capable of. And, when possible, pair them with any spells or magickals that are similar in capability.

Thoughtfulness plays an important role in the success of anyone, and certainly a measure of planning can help you succeed in ways you did not see before. Having spirits tasked for something allows that specific thought process to open up between you. Your spirits can send you suggestions, information, and put influences into play that you will recognize as being sourced from them, which helps you to see where improvements, changes, or just enjoying the efforts are in your life at any given time!

Spirits want to help, and when you organize yourself into tasking them and setting goals (small or big, short-term & long-term) it assists everyone in aiding you towards the life you desire to live!
Thank you very much for this guide Mags. Will surely apply it. :)

:candlep:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
lragland
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Really need to use this. Thanks!

shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

Thank you for the wonderful advice..Much love..

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker

Return to “Seminars”