3rd Eye Opening Technique

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi all.

I have no idea if this works (or not) but thought I would share. It seems to be a relatively straightforward way to open your 3rd eye. I'll be trying it.

I cannot vouch for its effectiveness or reliability. Just passing the info along.

http://evolutionezine.com/open-your-third-eye/

All my best,
Matt

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Hi matt :) I've read this and bookmarked it. Thank you! I'm going to try starting tonight. My only issue is with the morning exercise. I rarely get to just lie there opening portals - I have kids. So I will probably have to adjust it for my schedule and hope it works. I'm curious to know if you or others will have any luck. Maybe we could report back on this thread?

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Actually opening third eye is not a simple job, some people take 6 years times just by meditate some people take more than 6 years.
It matter much in how much you can forget yourself. If you can forget what you're currently is, place down all the stress, a peace yet quiet mind. Then you can see lights, open portal and so. Based on what I know. :)

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Thanks for sharing this :D I will try it, I'd like to open my third eye ::yes:: and just today I was searching online on how to do it :computer:

Hati
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello everyone. The third eye meditation topics always gives me the giggles :silly: Look the reason why I became involved and interested in the occult at the age of 14 was because one night I opened my eyes and this green muscular demon was angrily staring at me and he was at least 10ft tall....yup I screamed my lungs off lol. Another time I opened my eyes at night and saw my body covered with black snakes moving all over me. I was not into 3rd eye meditations,or chackra opening meditations, or kundalini meditations or practicing visualizations of me on a beach meeting my spirit guide rofl :wild: . As I grew older I had demons call me by name. One time a demon called my name at my moms house so loud that even my mom heard it...the demon was imitating my brothers voice but he was not home. Another time at my moms home I was in the living room and as my mom was coming to the living room this demon in the form of a middle aged was walking right behind her. When she made a left turn to the kitchen he stopped moving but was angrily staring forward. He did not look at me. He had white hair on the sides of his head. He wore pants and and shirt and was kinda fat. He didnt walk...he moved 5 inches above the floor levitating. Then all of a sudden he starting to disappear. I was shocked. All these experiences ocurred without doing those "special" meditations. Another example are people whos houses are haunted. Most of them were not even in the occult when they saw demon apparitions or heard voices. Are you understanding where i'm getting at??? If a demon guardian, or whatever you believe in like unicorns, dragons,leprechauns, etc lol....wants to appear or talk to you, they will do it without you meditating or doing spells.....you don't even need to believe in the occult. This past January I was in my idiotic stupid doorman job. I noticed the elevator going up to the 10th floor. I knew who was the tenant that was coming down to the lobby. So I immediately started walking inside the mailroom to avoid him when a beautiful female voice spoke to me and said to stay where I was because this tenant had to give me an important letter. I was stunned so I waited. When he came out of the elevator he told me that he had an important letter for me to give it to someone. Something hes never done. Amazing. So if you want to continue meditating thats fine...it does help some people. I would do this simple ritual instead: Go into your room and turn off the lights. Get on your knees and simply call out to the demons your interested in cause "coff coff" I dont believe in spirits sorry. When you die you either go to hell or heaven...again that's my opinion. Tell these demons that you want them to manifest to you audibly, physically or in dreams. Do it every night. See what happens in 1 month. Again i'm not responsible if the experiences you get are good or negatively scary. My only issue was when I wanted a succubus and payed several sellers and nothing ever happened so I gave up on it. Now I just simply don't bother with the occult anymore. Too busy with family and my job. Take care all.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Interestingly negative thread revival. Just curious, if spirits don't exist, why would it only be demons that would appear? Seems legit. Angels have harps to play?
I am terribly sorry to see that you had your 3rd eye opened before you were consciously ready.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Telling inexperienced people to call out to demons is just stupid. Do you tell people to drink and drive too? :badidea: What a freakin' genius. ::rant::

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds more like his statements stem from his own inexperience/ignorance and there was probably a more constructive way to respond rather than name calling and condescension. We've had enough drama around here lately.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and what's being labeled by one person as "demon" is likely what most of us know as something else. There are several threads in the Beginner section addressing the overuse of the word itself. I'm hoping this thread can get back on track.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

hey hey settle down here..i think he said that bc to him/her they are all demons... it's a matter of perspective and beliefs.

but honestly i think that if you just try that, turn down the lights and call out to your spirits, it's good practice just to silence the brain a bit. maybe meditating with music or tones is easier for some people, but i think if you consistently did this it would yield results as well. it's more about the time and effort commitment (something some of us have issues with bc of our lives) :)

i know for me if i'm still jumping when a light flickers sometimes (scaredy) then i'm probably not ready to have my third eye opened fully and at once. :ohcrap:

cheerz :wizard:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Hati
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:hey hey settle down here..i think he said that bc to him/her they are all demons... it's a matter of perspective and beliefs.

but honestly i think that if you just try that, turn down the lights and call out to your spirits, it's good practice just to silence the brain a bit. maybe meditating with music or tones is easier for some people, but i think if you consistently did this it would yield results as well. it's more about the time and effort commitment (something some of us have issues with bc of our lives) :)

i know for me if i'm still jumping when a light flickers sometimes (scaredy) then i'm probably not ready to have my third eye opened fully and at once. :ohcrap:

cheerz :wizard:

Thanks for being open minded AmnesiaReminisced. Quickly the small groupies of lynchers always seem to appear to make an issue out of nothing in all occultic forums....very sad. That's one of the reasons there are more members in xtian churches than in our diverse occultic groups. Everyone in the occult has an issue with someone else in the occult....so immature. No one can voice their opinion anymore. You have the E.O.G.D in war of words with the H.O.G.D. You have theistic satanists against laVeyan satanists. In youtube you see people like "SatanicInternational" whos a LaVeyan talking crap about VenusSatanas and the JOS. If you members of CH read my prior comment I specifically said its "my opinion"...I may be wrong and that's fine smh lol. I'm 40 years old now and no I'm not inexperienced. I was a Frater for the E.O.G.D, a member of the Maergzjirah Cabal and a Satanic member of a coven I will not name. I was just voicing my opinion. All types of occultic thoughts,beliefs or dogmas are an incredible enriching experience for all. Don't go knock anyone for their opinion. You take whats good and throw away the bad. But don't start a war, trust me our demons, Angels, guardians etc etc must not be impressed with this behavior. It doesn't bring us together...I say "US" because in the occult there's a whole bunch of different opinions and views. I respect all opinions even if I don't agree with it. WE all have had our own experiences that let us to become psychics,satanist,wiccans,mediums, tarot readers,spiritualists, etc. Don't tell me every member in creepyhollows has "your" same beliefs ok smh. Anyways I'm off looking at other interesting topics in CH.

Return to “Connecting”