Magnetic Pill

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
tel61
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure YET..
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: talon
Zodiac:

I just got an email about this pill. Supposed to make you feel good and help with meditation. Help wake up one's 6th sense.

Has anyone tried this?

Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sounds interesting , tell us more please . What is the pill called ? Is this a natural product?

tel61
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure YET..
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: talon
Zodiac:

Sorry for the delay......here is a link to one of the many sites that sell it...

http://www.magneticpill.com/
!!!!......I'm not endorsing this site, or the product......!!!!

This is what the site says it does, just wondering if anyone has tried it.

Spiritual Expansion

Deeper, easier more profound meditations (get “in the zone” and focus)
Be in a calm, centered meditative state, even when you aren’t meditating
Dramatic experiences of expanded consciousness and increased sensory, all of the time
Super charge your consciousness while expanding the possibilities of what meditation can do for you

Hyperdrive Your Mind
Stimulate dormant brain regions to create whole brain functioning (Think genius state)
Heighten your creativity, boost your intelligence, and increase your ability to learn
Increase the speed at which you think by multiplying the number of neural connections within your mind
Discover what your brain is hiding from you. Break through!

Ignite Your Inner Power
Rapid increase in sensory (Most people aren’t prepared for this)
Rejuvenate, expand, and maximize the neural-system of the body (heal nerve damage)
Allow your body to operate at its highest level of efficiency (faster muscle growth, stronger immune system, increased vitality)
Induce relaxation, relieve pain, and improve blood flow

remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

sounds interesting .......are you going to try it and let us know how it goes ????

cheers rach
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Magnetic Pill created by RemCure Enterprises.

"Each serving of Magnetic Pill contains a specialized formula that boosts natural super nano-magnets to provide powerful results:"

Riboflavin 1.7mg (100%)
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20mg (100%)
Vitamin B6 2 mg (100%)
Vitamin B12 6mcg (100%)
Biotin 300mcg (100%)
Pantothenic Acid 10mg (100%)
Magnesium 50mg (100%)
Folic Acid 400mcg (100%)
Vitamin D 15mcg (100%)

Proprietary Blend (474mg)
Magnetitum (contains iron)
Magnetitum Extract
DMAE
Inositol
Choline Bitartrate
Shizandra Berry Extract
GABA

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

this could be an interesting product I wish I could afford it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Has anyone tried this?
Please share your experience...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

I've never tried this product, though I take a supplement that is similar. It shares some of the ingredients. The one I take definitely helps me focus, and creates a sense of calm energy (though, these are not the only reasons I take the one I have). It would depend on how much of the proprietary blend passes the blood-brain barrier, as to how effective it would be. This is how the herbs/biochemicals leave the bloodstream, and attach to the receptors in the brain. The website does market the ingredients as being nano-particles, which stand a better chance of passing the barrier than normal sized ones. I am not promoting or endorsing the product or site either.That said, there is the potential for the product to work. This is based solely on what I know about the chemicals in the composition, and how they affect one's brain. I AM NOT saying anyone should run out and get something like this. I will throw in a HUGE word of caution, though. Be VERY CAREFUL with products similar to this one, and ANY MAOIs. There could be a substantial health risk involved, and I suggest that if anyone is looking into a product such as this, that they check into what substances are considered MAOIs. I think most people would be surprised. Just a heads up.

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Voidwalker wrote:I've never tried this product, though I take a supplement that is similar. It shares some of the ingredients. The one I take definitely helps me focus, and creates a sense of calm energy (though, these are not the only reasons I take the one I have). It would depend on how much of the proprietary blend passes the blood-brain barrier, as to how effective it would be. This is how the herbs/biochemicals leave the bloodstream, and attach to the receptors in the brain. The website does market the ingredients as being nano-particles, which stand a better chance of passing the barrier than normal sized ones. I am not promoting or endorsing the product or site either.That said, there is the potential for the product to work. This is based solely on what I know about the chemicals in the composition, and how they affect one's brain. I AM NOT saying anyone should run out and get something like this. I will throw in a HUGE word of caution, though. Be VERY CAREFUL with products similar to this one, and ANY MAOIs. There could be a substantial health risk involved, and I suggest that if anyone is looking into a product such as this, that they check into what substances are considered MAOIs. I think most people would be surprised. Just a heads up.
Yes, nano particles are so new, nobody knows of the hazards they cause. What guarantees that it will be deposited in the brain and not in any other organ? How will those organs react? The particles, given they are small enough, can even penetrate cells. Do you want your brain cells penetrated? By magnetitum which comes from china and is safe according to chinese safety standards (we all know what that means, don't we, magnetitum seems to contain:Iron (Fe), lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd),copper (Cu) arsenic (As) and mercury (Hg)) ?
IF there are actual nano particles and magnets inside that stuff and it's not just scam.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Magnetite - the stone - has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. I looked up what it was used for several years ago and didn't get the connection with meditation at the time.

Of course, I could look it up again.

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/magnetitum

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”