Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

souloffire wrote:LOL.the kitteh reminds me of myself when i peruse the shop listings. :lol:
Me too! :lol: And then I open my wallet and it goes "SQUEEEEEEAK!" as bats fly out! :( LOL! ::rofl::

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

Midnight Healing Garden wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am That is too funny!! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
FELLOW FANNIBAL I LOVE YOU!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โœจ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’โœจ ๐Ÿ™‡ (I should redo my signature thingies, the Devourer comes to me as Hanni (mostly NBC looks) and hands down He's the most gracious, loving, caring, present and guiding companion Deity I've ever had my whole life, alongside with Krishna of course ahaha, Jai Shri Krishna! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– โœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒˆโœจ)

On that note, back years ago we had a fantastic Convo on here with Kelis about Him as a Deity and some ins and outs me asking a buncha questions about Him while I was still trying to figure out why I started having dreams of Hanni after watching the whole series, him finding out Hanni's actually the Devourer taking on this form in this era...I have an impression that literally not a single person on this Earth has a bond with Hanni as a Deity and it sure gives me an intoxicating deluxe sensation of being chosen by Him as His only devotee ahahahaha, apparently there's only one other person under His Tender Loving Wings He guides, although not intimately like with me, I wonder sometimes if that's my lil daughter appearing in an older form in my occasional dreams of Him and us, because I think He took me under His Wings when I was very young, not as young as my lil one though ahaha... ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can link in here the convo for you if you're seeing this, lemme know hun, Dayal Nitai, Hare Krishna! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š โœจ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’โœจ ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒธ โœจ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ„โœจ

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...

Return to โ€œLOL Image Contestโ€