A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Do you know of a charity that needs help?
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:
Lionox wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:So I have been able to dig up some posts now on what has been happening, I still don't know properly, but I see that a lot of horrible stuff has happened.
I can see why people are acting timid and stressed out. At least, the ones who know about it. The other side is acting timid and stressed out because they don't understand the harshness of the forum.
I think, if people do understand more and stick together instead of acting that way towards each other, it will help.
Care to explain what you are talking about here and what is the purpose of "digging up" heated topics?
Knowledge, caring, understanding so I can do something to help others, actually.
Trying to help out because I care for CH. When I understand what has been happening, I can do more to help out. As the vile treatment of myself and others is intolerable right now. I don't think you could even come up with an argument against what I am trying to do, make the place kinder, not take away other peoples opinions. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to say anything, it would be even less actually, along with everyone else. I am trying to get people to get together, a community feel. With that, people will lash out less, not stop their opinions. It will still be the same thing, just more civil, and less people scared to say them.

I think you have stating your opinions in a civil manner mixed up with lasing out at others for their own opinions that do not sit well with you.

No wonder I have to be on guard. I never stated, EVER, that I want to stop peoples opinions. I am basically saying, be mature when other people have an opposing opinion you do not like. That also goes for me as well. It cannot always happen, but if people really tired to understand and tolerate, it will help stop it happening so often. As such, I really don't see your point in being against this idea. I am not for shutting people up, or for less tolerance. It's for more, actually.

Enough with the bullying please. Do you even care if CH and the members are in a mess right now? Or do you just want to continue this type of behavior? Do you even see what I am trying to do? I can't believe that the CH members themselves are actually partaking in stuff like this, it's so trivial, it's immature.

I am trying to show CH and every member in it Exactly what is going on with the members themselves here. Taking it out on each other. I don't want to be here any more if people won't even try to better themselves and this forum, and just want to continue lashing out at each other. Do you even care at all for anything I said? All the positive things I said that can help others? And yes, I know it was bad before, but it isn't over, and people are mean on here now. This is a problem.

It's like you just want to criticize me for no reason.
I have a load of tolerance. But when it comes to the lashing out of others and the misunderstandings, the people who are scared to say something as others say something mean, etc, I do not tolerate it as it is not acceptable for people to hurt others in this way. Unless, of course, you are all for the harming of others, you will see a plus in this cause that I am trying to get across. Stuff happens, but it shouldn't happen this often.

I do not dislike you, but you are also making it hard for me to really like you when again, you are being very demeaning to me. I just prefer not to hate people, I not interested in it. I prefer to like them.

LOL.

Well done. Thank you for proving to me that this entire topic of yours was made because you didn't like a topic of mine.

Anyway, on to your outrageous response to me:

In ONE response, you managed to:

1) Accuse me of "arguing AGAINST what you are trying to do" - Can you please look for exactly where I stated this in any of my posts here? :daze:

2) Accused me of "lashing out at others for their own opinions that do not sit well with me" - Again, this is personal, you're upset with me and for that topic and thus YOU are now lashing out at ME; when you say this, you mean "I refuse to see that your topic was made out of silliness and fun and nothing more, and won't see it any other way, and the fact that you won't see it MY WAY is "lashing out" in my eyes ".

3) Please kindly refer to where exactly I said that "you wanted to stop people's opinions"? :wtf:

4) You called me a "bully"... seriously? For asking you to clarify what you were talking about? Or for making sure that you weren't creating this topic purely because you were upset with me?

I think your entire response to me summoned up what you are wanting CH to stop doing.
Oh, so you are not against what I am trying to do then. Just against me. Good. And I think you used sarcasm in you post? Directly at me? :thumbup:

Do we really have to continue with this? I thought I already stated I meant to cause no insults or harm by what I said in your thread.
And you got it wrong again. I said it I find it horrible, so I didn't laugh. YOU started to hate me for it. Last time I checked, I never said you couldn't like the thread, have the thread or laugh at it. I just stated my opinion that it wasn't funny to me, and you decided to be demeaning to me, again.
I wasn't saying it was wrong for you to do that, I was just making CONVERSATION and since I couldn't laugh at it, I replied back to how I felt. I thought it brought up something interesting and was willing to converse.

Also, I got something you said wrong. I thought you meant something different, so I started talking about it, but you knew I got it wrong, it was something completely different, and you didn't even bother to correct me and inform me that I misunderstood you, and decided to think that I was attacking you, when I was never. Ever. I was actually just discussing it. I thought we were having a nice discussion, until you got horrible with me. But you hated that the thread turned out like that, so I guess i shouldn't have even said my opinion, which wasn't even bad. I was never horrible or demeaning to you, or was fighting you because you liked it. I was just saying how I feel myself personally, since I couldn't laugh at it, and it brought up a very interesting conversation. You were the one who started getting horrible to me, because you didn't like my opinion, and wanted it gone off the thread, as well as me. I was actually just making convo. Really I was. I have nothing against you. But I hate the way you are treating me. I was not being mean to you or anyone, or even to the topic at hand. You were the one who started throwing insults. I tried to be civil with you. Even until the last post I made. Which I laughed at myself because I got something totally wrong and apologized.

And because of that, you now seem to have something against me and thinking that this is all because of you. No, this is not because of you, but it doesn't help. You don't like me or what I said when I intended no harm to you or your opinions, or even your thread. I actually already said that type of thing many times in your thread. But you still say this. You are not listening to me. I actually apologized more than once and tried to ignore the hate comments you made.

Please just stop this and get over the fact that I accidentally ruined your thread. I didn't mean to cause any harm, or even take your opinions away. I just wanted to say my own and have a discussion on it. I wasn't hating anything in that thread.
Image Image

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote: Oh, so you are not against what I am trying to do then. Just against me. Good. And I think you used sarcasm in you post? Directly at me? :thumbup:
Not against you. I simply felt that if you still had issues about that topic of mine, you didn't need to make this entire one to say so. IF you being upset with my topic, was not the MAIN reason you started this topic, then I have no problem.

Do we really have to continue with this? I thought I already stated I meant to cause no insults or harm by what I said in your thread.
And you got it wrong again. I said it I find it horrible, so I didn't laugh. YOU started to hate me for it. Last time I checked, I never said you couldn't like the thread, have the thread or laugh at it. I just stated my opinion that it wasn't funny to me, and you decided to be demeaning to me, again.
Hmm. I did not read your last comment on that topic. So, it seems you understood things better.

I wasn't "hating" on you. I got upset because I felt like you were pushing your opinion too strongly on another member when you'd already made it clear how you felt about things, and that is what upset me (to explain so we understand one another on where we were coming from)

I wasn't saying it was wrong for you to do that, I was just making CONVERSATION and since I couldn't laugh at it, I replied back to how I felt. I thought it brought up something interesting and was willing to converse.
Also, I got something you said wrong. I thought you meant something different, so I started talking about it, but you knew I got it wrong, it was something completely different, and you didn't even bother to correct me and inform me that I misunderstood you, and decided to think that I was attacking you, when I was never. Ever. I was actually just discussing it. I thought we were having a nice discussion, until you got horrible with me. But you hated that the thread turned out like that, so I guess i shouldn't have even said my opinion, which wasn't even bad. I was never horrible or demeaning to you, or was fighting you because you liked it. I was just saying how I feel myself personally, since I couldn't laugh at it, and it brought up a very interesting conversation. You were the one who started getting horrible to me, because you didn't like my opinion, and wanted it gone off the thread, as well as me. I was actually just making convo. Really I was. I have nothing against you. But I hate the way you are treating me. I was not being mean to you or anyone, or even to the topic at hand. You were the one who started throwing insults. I tried to be civil with you. Even until the last post I made. Which I laughed at myself because I got something totally wrong and apologized.

I would have appreciated your opinions a lot more, if you'd perhaps mentioned something to the effect of "I understand the funny side, but just to speak on a more serious note". Something like that, being mentioned by you, would have made your posts feel a lot less like "OMG you guys are SO WRONG for laughing!". I hope that makes sense? I'm genuinely just trying to explain things now so we can move on from it.

As for "insulting you" on that topic, perhaps you misunderstood me. By no means did I refer to you personally by any insulting name or term. I didn't like seeing my friends bashed for wanting to see the "lighter side" of something and just have a laugh about it. I FELT like you were bashing them for it, so if you DID NOT MEAN TO, then I accept that, I truly do, but I am just saying that is how it looked and felt to me.

And because of that, you now seem to have something against me and thinking that this is all because of you. No, this is not because of you, but it doesn't help. You don't like me or what I said when I intended no harm to you or your opinions, or even your thread. I actually already said that type of thing many times in your thread. But you still say this. You are not listening to me. I actually apologized more than once and tried to ignore the hate comments you made.

I have nothing against you. I just wanted to be sure, as I said already, that my own topic was not the MAIN reason for you writing this one up. Again, if it is not, then I am fine with that. You keep saying "hate" and "hate comments". I made no "hate comments". I was looking out for people I care about and standing up for my own right to laugh at something not meant to be offensive (and I told you in that topic, I apologise if it did offend you).

OKAY. I think we have made it clear how we both felt. I'm happy to move on from it if you are? I hold no grudges. Shall we both forget it and move past it now? I actually DO hope to get into pleasant discussions with you in future.

Please just stop this and get over the fact that I accidentally ruined your thread. I didn't mean to cause any harm, or even take your opinions away. I just wanted to say my own and have a discussion on it. I wasn't hating anything in that thread.
But.. I don't have to understand the funny side, because i don't. That is the truth. I said the truth. I don't mind you laughing, but I just don't find it funny. Just because i say that, and actually try to start a convo doesn't mean I intended to cause any negativity. I guess I can see now why, but I just thought it was OK since I meant no harm. But I thank you for calming down, I feel I have too. As for the insulting, if there was any, or perhaps it was just the way I saw it, it was pretty subtle to me.

But just because I see something in that way doesn't mean I am bashing, I am just being honest as I just felt that it was OK to have an opposing opinion... I am glad we are trying to sort out things. We are all on guard and stressed. I hope to have pleasant conversations with you too.
Image Image

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you even care if CH and the members are in a mess right now? Or do you just want to continue this type of behavior? Do you even see what I am trying to do? I can't believe that the CH members themselves are actually partaking in stuff like this, it's so trivial, it's immature.
I don't think we are in a mess. At least none of the members have come directly to Ash or myself and communicated such. I think everyone could be more tolerant of each other, but I don't see that the forum has any big arguments, and clique fights, or otherwise right now, and in the past that has happened. It's a giant forum & with a LOT of people, I think under the circumstances things run pretty smoothly around here.

If the motivation behind the thread is to get everyone to be nicer to one another then I agree, but I still feel that the number of people who pick at each other is far less than the number who get along completely fine & behave maturely.

As for digging up old threads for arguments, leave them be, there's no need to dig up the past for sake of justifying present action.

Your thread & call for peace is unraveling at this point given the last page of posts, so I would let it be, move on, and let today be an entirely new day with an entirely new outlook. :D
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have gotten into a few knock-down deag-out fights about IDEAS & PROCEDURES.....and sometimes, I have lost the arguement...I don't see this negativity that is being discussed. We are strong, flexible humans, not Ming Dynasty Porcelain...... (now if someone takes this last comment as hosytile, it proves the point that we see what we want to see...this last satement is actually a compliment to all)

C-
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Oooohhhh boy...
I had more to say, but will refrain.

What I will say, is this...

I think what we are ALL forgetting..
is that this
is
THE INTERNET.

Just remember, tones, no..they are NOT easy to distinguish here. Welcome to technology. A lot of negativity could be perceived when there is no such thing, misinterpretation and misunderstanding weighs in a lot. It's not all about intolerance, sometimes we think someone has said potato when they really meant tomato.
And sometimes we want it to be a potato because it gives us a reason to b*tch or let off pent up steam. And sometimes it is a potato, but it's wiser to let it be.
We can't all have tomatoes; but it's better to live with potatoes than just have ketchup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You know?
I hope you do know.

That is all.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
so, i am the anti social aunt who mutters to herself and sometimes will come to family gatherings once in a while..I guess?
We'll only start to worry if you wear funny hats, & hoarding cats with silly names :D

OH COME NOW ! What about people like myself that are hat fetishes.......currently I have decided to buy myself as an early Christmas present a

REAL

GENUINE

JAMES LOCK & CO. LONDON DARK BLUE HOMBURG "SUPREME"...THE FINEST HAT MADE ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET EARTH...

But then again I am not an aunt and never cry "uncle" !

Hats Rule !

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Did anyone just see those last few pages (and also other digs at me), and that, by actually coming out and talking about it, instead of ignoring it and still having the tension still present, it solved the tension and arguments between people? Instead of just leaving it be, and being tense, and not knowing why? In other words, by digging up the past, it worked. Some tension gone in the forum, it is solved. I thank Lionox as I now feel better, and we are OK now. I didn't want it to be that way so I thank her for wanting friendship.

And while the number of people who are picked at is in the minority, it still happens more than it should. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people who get picked at is lower because of the fact that they are too intimidated to say something in the first place, accidentally, as that is how it usually happens.

I was not digging up the past to justify this thread, it was to help as I need to understand what the problems are BEFORE being able to understand the members here and the situation, to be able to help, I cannot ignore as that will mean I don't understand the reasons why people are acting this way, as such I cannot help at all, as I do not understand anything.

But if you don't want me to do this, which I do think helped, already, and it hasn't even been up for long, I will not do it any more. But I will not be on here as often any more since I cannot cope with the amount of people being stressed at each other, and being intimidated myself at saying what I feel. And since I cannot dig deeper to help and make people understand, I will do no more. This is all I can do. I hope this place gets better on it's own then, because I would love to come back more often when it does.
Image Image

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You cannot ignore the past, it is still on this board, and in every member here.
It still lingers, even I could feel it, but didn't understand it. It just felt horrible. Not somewhere that is easy to be.

CH is supposed to be a place where I feel safe, can come and relax, but it isn't even close, and isn't even over. You cannot just say this is the internet, it is dismissing the problems that were never there before. if it was a better place before, there is a lot of room for improvement, and I am trying to help. But if you don't even want to try to understand the concerns of others here, form a different point of view to your own, then so be it. I am saying it now, it's totally different, and not a step in the right direction.
Image Image

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Ninja, How many forums have you belonged to where you've been an active poster? Because I'm sure you've noticed, not everyone is friends with everyone on these forums. Creepy Hollows is most probably THE most tolerent community I've been involved with. No real major long lasting flame throwing fests. When I bred dogs I belonged to a particular community for 6 years. IT WAS BRUTAL!! Elitist AKC show people are some of the most cold and calculating people on this planet, I swear! People came, people went...most lasted about a year before the nastiness got to be too much.
The point is....you can care for CH and the people, but if someone wants to just be quiet and not make waves or rehash past injustice, that's OK. All I can say, forum "moods" come in waves, if you don't like the current mood, sit back and relax, it will change. :grouphug:
"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

CH is the very best form I have ever been on, and I have been in a few forms!!!!

The others did not have all the fun, serious as this one has, and yes there may be drama from time to time, but yet people still pull together in here!!!! I personally don't see where all the negative vibs are at, I only see it coming from people who may not like how things go in here, because it is not HOW they want it to go!!!

With so many in this form, there will be things that you will not like, so what?

As I said before, this form covers WA, DA, and BA, like it or not, everyone in those areas have a right to post their experiences!!!! We may not like what we read, but it is there for us to read and voice our feelings about it, and like it or not, not everyone is going to agree, that is just a fact of life ;)

We are here to learn about our spirits and entities and ourselves and how to have a better life in sharing our lives with our spirits!!!! That is the main focus in here is it not?

We make friends with others in here and for the most part we do have a good time with each other and that is a rare thing to have happen in a form :thumbup: :D :grouphug:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Charities & Causes”