venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Reverence to your ancestors is paramount when doing anything involving Vodou.

its the very first step someone serious about getting involved in Vodou should take but that is just my humble opinion.

Setting up and maintaining an altar to your relatives is very important.It is said the Loa watch to see how well you treat your ancestors and how well you care for your ancestors altar.

because a lazy person who wont maintain their loved ones altars are likely to ignore and be lazy with an altar for the Loa.

neither your ancestors or the Loa are to be trifled with.both can and will wreck havoc on your life if treated badly.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Lillyrayne
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ent or Fae lol
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one that I know of

I know this is a very old post but I am searching for some information. I have been sick a very long time and have had literally hundreds of tests done, with many diagnoses that do not make sense. Been working with a "reader" for a while that is very well reputed. He told me a while ago that he got a message saying a woman place a form of spiritual blood poisoning on me, and sent the baron and the twins on me.

He is supposed to be sending me info and supplies to get this sorted out but even though he is reliable for info, he is very slow at taking care of things like this. Is there anything I can do? I have never worked with the loa before and although I do hear spirits often, I have difficulty getting info when I directly ask for it.

I tend to believe what he says after reading about the baron. I became an alcoholic for quite some time, hallucinations, unexplained illnesses but the thing that stands out the most is these very intense feelings like I am being touched (often sexual) and usually at the worst times. And before anyone asks, no I am not repressed XD This, including the medical, has been ongoing for over 8 years and suddenly got very serious in regards to my health. Unexplained fever for 6 months straight and I feel like I am losing my mind and possibly dying. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lillyrayne
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ent or Fae lol
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one that I know of

Oh apparently Baron Samedi was not involved in the actual curse placed on me. Ugh any advice on working with him? I am not new to the occult but I am definitely new to Conjure work (hope that is the right term). Only real info any of my friends had for me is to not piss him off and that he chose to stick around and not do what the other person asked, and that this means I need to accept him and walk this path. Though this was coming from one person and I really have no idea. All I can say is that my experiences with him have been upsetting at times, yet very enlightening. I didn't realize that was the being that kept talking to me and boy does he have a wicked sense of humor and a truckers mouth. I would gladly share my experiences if you like. He has told me what I am and am not aloud to speak of.

Sitting back laughing so hard my ribs hurt. Been trying to figure out who my tarot readings were speaking of messing with me but being a passion filled and kinda crazy relationship cause I do not have anyone in my life that fits the bill in any way. Didn't think along the lines of interaction with a spirit XD I always thought others were just bored or crazy mentioning things like that lol.

YayaMulanni
new here
new here

omg Lilyranne! i'm new here as well i've browsed this forum before but didn't find many hits on baron... i would love to speak with you and share experiences. i really feel that he is on to me.. the last guy i dated dealt with him and .. sigh. i wonder if there is private messaging on this thing lol i got the urge to look him again bc he keeps popping up (and so does my ex lover who works with him) and i landed here saw the date you posted! ah! lol

Return to “Immortals”