Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Basically fairly good, a little "hollywood" in some of your definitions. Have you yet worked with the 9 Angles and also have you read Michael W. Ford?

Also, us both knowing the many weirdnesses that broke into mediaeval Christianity and even befre. You should know that the Xristos was a pattern of Alchemical being that goes back to the 3rd century BC in the realms of Hermes Trismigestus: The Xristos is a form of being that could be achived and also the God mentioned by others of his devotion to God, is not really accurate...
1: He did not play around with Jehovah, but mentioned only The God of Love in Aramaic...and said in one of the gospels that "more like me will come"...I am not a Christian by the way, but we probably do disagree on the following: As the publicizer of Love, undoubtedly he was knowledgeable of India's Khajuraho as to the tantric love being discussed, and thus is similiar to Santantic Rites that are Legitimate (there are some nut-balls out there).

Cheers,
Caiyros
(owner of a part of LaVey's house)

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

If this is to be compiled into textbook, l bet you , it will cost more than twenty thousand dollars. Very rich text indeed.

Esoteric scientist

Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

surest wrote:If this is to be compiled into textbook, l bet you , it will cost more than twenty thousand dollars. Very rich text indeed.

Esoteric scientist
If I may quote Satan directly from "The Al Jilwah":
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.
Satanism is about the truth. For free. There is no need for anything but dedication and a want to improve one's self. No book or price tag attached, how it should be.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote: If I may quote Satan directly from "The Al Jilwah":
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.
Satanism is about the truth. For free. There is no need for anything but dedication and a want to improve one's self. No book or price tag attached, how it should be.
That is interesting, is it the Satan as accepted by theistic Satanism?
Because based on the Yazidis, the one who said it is Melek Taus, the peacock angel, and they found it offensive when others associated this angel with Satan/Shaitan (Alison, 1998).
It would be a good info if someone who can channel both these beings verify this : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zamorak666
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:
Zamorak666 wrote: If I may quote Satan directly from "The Al Jilwah":
That is interesting, is it the Satan as accepted by theistic Satanism?
Because based on the Yazidis, the one who said it is Melek Taus, the peacock angel, and they found it offensive when others associated this angel with Satan/Shaitan (Alison, 1998).
It would be a good info if someone who can channel both these beings verify this : )
Yes it is theistic Satanism, and yes, they are the same being. Just as Satan is Enki. Satan has many aliases that have been known throughout the ages. Satan is also known as the Peacock Angel yes, a fully elevated being, aka a God.

Any version of Satanism that doesn't respect Satan as a true living being is deluded, & blasphemous towards Him.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zamorak666 wrote: Any version of Satanism that doesn't respect Satan as a true living being is deluded, & blasphemous towards Him.
That line shows that you are basically just an inverted Christian, just as intolerant as the worst of them.
I think Satan wants people to be free and do their own thing, to think for themselves. Nothing deluded and blasphemous about it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote: Yes it is theistic Satanism, and yes, they are the same being. Just as Satan is Enki. Satan has many aliases that have been known throughout the ages. Satan is also known as the Peacock Angel yes, a fully elevated being, aka a God.
Here are some quotes:
"The Peacock Angel has been falsely accused of being Satan or the Devil for hundreds of years by censuring Moslems. But their distortion of his true nature was not made popular until the 18th century, so it appears that during earlier times Moslems may have had an entirely different view of the Peacock Angel. Unfortunately, Tawsi Melek is currently stuck in today’s world with the Devil banner."

"The Moslems’ slanderous misunderstanding of Tawsi Melek appears to have gained momentum when certain Moslem leaders took some small aspect or characteristic of the Peacock Angel and related it to their conception of Satan."

Source: http://www.yeziditruth.org/more-about-the-peacock-angel
Zamorak666 wrote: Any version of Satanism that doesn't respect Satan as a true living being is deluded, & blasphemous towards Him.
In that case, the Yezidis who refuse that Melek Taus = Satan are blasphemous, while they're the one who are keeping the authentic Kitab Al-Jilwah until now. This is contradictory with the claim that the book is from Satan, due to the following:
-what the reason is for the Yezidis to be given the book if they are "blasphemous toward him".
-whether the content of the book has been tampered by these "blasphemers" or not.
-assuming they are Satanism, whether the religious practices that they do are the true Satanic teaching (which implies that the others are not the true one).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zamorak666
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:
Zamorak666 wrote: Yes it is theistic Satanism, and yes, they are the same being. Just as Satan is Enki. Satan has many aliases that have been known throughout the ages. Satan is also known as the Peacock Angel yes, a fully elevated being, aka a God.
Here are some quotes:
"The Peacock Angel has been falsely accused of being Satan or the Devil for hundreds of years by censuring Moslems. But their distortion of his true nature was not made popular until the 18th century, so it appears that during earlier times Moslems may have had an entirely different view of the Peacock Angel. Unfortunately, Tawsi Melek is currently stuck in today’s world with the Devil banner."

"The Moslems’ slanderous misunderstanding of Tawsi Melek appears to have gained momentum when certain Moslem leaders took some small aspect or characteristic of the Peacock Angel and related it to their conception of Satan."

Source: http://www.yeziditruth.org/more-about-the-peacock-angel
In that case, the Yezidis who refuse that Melek Taus = Satan are blasphemous, while they're the one who are keeping the authentic Kitab Al-Jilwah until now. This is contradictory with the claim that the book is from Satan, due to the following:
-what the reason is for the Yezidis to be given the book if they are "blasphemous toward him".
-whether the content of the book has been tampered by these "blasphemers" or not.
-assuming they are Satanism, whether the religious practices that they do are the true Satanic teaching (which implies that the others are not the true one).
The Yezidis lie on purpose about their faith, as dictated by Satan, in order to protect themselves against murderous monotheists & extreme discrimination.
Most Yezidis are illiterate and the few doctrines they have are passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth. In order to avoid persecution, the Yezidi people have purposely deceived outsiders concerning their beliefs and doctrines. This explains why there are so many conflicting accounts of their faith. The Yezidis have very few scriptures; in the Al-Jilwah, Satan instructs: “I lead to the straight path without a book.”
”Melek Ta’us taught “first by oral tradition and secondly by this book Jilwe.”
From: The Yezidis: A Study in Survival by J.S. Guest 1987

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote:The Yezidis lie on purpose about their faith, as dictated by Satan, in order to protect themselves against murderous monotheists & extreme discrimination.
Most Yezidis are illiterate and the few doctrines they have are passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth. In order to avoid persecution, the Yezidi people have purposely deceived outsiders concerning their beliefs and doctrines. This explains why there are so many conflicting accounts of their faith. The Yezidis have very few scriptures; in the Al-Jilwah, Satan instructs: “I lead to the straight path without a book.”
Now, that quotation, is it quoted directly from Guest's book? Have you read the book itself and found that exact sentences? Or did you find it in this article from Joy of Satan?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zidis.html

Because there is a possibility that the article paraphrases it instead of quotes the books, and these two give a large difference in the meaning depending on the purpose. For example, I can paraphrase that quote from JoS article to support the quotations in my post above. Which is why it's always important to verify with the most original source we can find : )

Zamorak666
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:
Zamorak666 wrote:The Yezidis lie on purpose about their faith, as dictated by Satan, in order to protect themselves against murderous monotheists & extreme discrimination.
Now, that quotation, is it quoted directly from Guest's book? Have you read the book itself and found that exact sentences? Or did you find it in this article from Joy of Satan?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zidis.html

Because there is a possibility that the article paraphrases it instead of quotes the books, and these two give a large difference in the meaning depending on the purpose. For example, I can paraphrase that quote from JoS article to support the quotations in my post above. Which is why it's always important to verify with the most original source we can find : )
You can only be shown the path to the truth, but only you can truly let yourself see the truth. This is why Satan says he leads to the straight path without a book.

Return to “Black Arts”