Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Fahrenheit451 wrote:
Falicea272 wrote:
Now I mention Abrahamic religions to distinguish them from other religions that have never gone to war on account of their believes or been part of the mass murder of thousand of people; for example the Yizidis, Hoodoun, Wicca, Hinduism, etc. have never been documented to have gone to war for their believes.

Like, I know right?!...For realz...Geez, I can't think of any example in the history of the entire world of someone who's a pagan or Wiccan or Witch or Hindu or Voodoo practictioner (Hoodoo isn't a religion) or Satanist or Atheist or Agnostic, EVER advocating or inciting or passively standing by while other people were attacked & tortured. Those religions & belief systems are completely more worthy to be learned from.
And I'm sure every person who is Christian or Jewish is just itching to start a holy war for the lulz of it and never question their own beliefs AT ALL EVER, and I'm sure they all just blindly agree with every word, ALL OF THEM AGREE WITH EVERY WORD... FACT of the DAY, yep yep, because the internet told me so.

Actually, I AM a christian, but I am not the typical christian. I don't agree with every word. Everything man touches gets changed to fit his own views. However, I am a follower of Christ, so that makes me a Christian.

Most of my teachings and wisdom, though, I get directly from the angels who guide me and keep me safe.

I have been attacked on numerous occasions by demons who seek to prevent the truth to be known. Some of these are high ranking demons, who seek only to destroy, and will not allow themselves to be bound by any mortal. They seek amusement in destroying what the great one, or divine has created.

These are the demons that do not mess around, and that seems to be what Terror saw that night. These are the demons that necessitate having angelic beings called for assistance, or you will be destroyed.

They are the demons that terrify me in the night, that seek to destroy me at all costs, and the ones that the arc angels protect me from.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Fahrenheit451 wrote:
Falicea272 wrote:
Now I mention Abrahamic religions to distinguish them from other religions that have never gone to war on account of their believes or been part of the mass murder of thousand of people; for example the Yizidis, Hoodoun, Wicca, Hinduism, etc. have never been documented to have gone to war for their believes.

Like, I know right?!...For realz...Geez, I can't think of any example in the history of the entire world of someone who's a pagan or Wiccan or Witch or Hindu or Voodoo practictioner (Hoodoo isn't a religion) or Satanist or Atheist or Agnostic, EVER advocating or inciting or passively standing by while other people were attacked & tortured. Those religions & belief systems are completely more worthy to be learned from.
And I'm sure every person who is Christian or Jewish is just itching to start a holy war for the lulz of it and never question their own beliefs AT ALL EVER, and I'm sure they all just blindly agree with every word, ALL OF THEM AGREE WITH EVERY WORD... FACT of the DAY, yep yep, because the internet told me so.

Actually, I AM a christian, but I am not the typical christian. I don't agree with every word. Everything man touches gets changed to fit his own views. However, I am a follower of Christ, so that makes me a Christian.

Most of my teachings and wisdom, though, I get directly from the angels who guide me and keep me safe.

I have been attacked on numerous occasions by demons who seek to prevent the truth to be known. Some of these are high ranking demons, who seek only to destroy, and will not allow themselves to be bound by any mortal. They seek amusement in destroying what the great one, or divine has created.

These are the demons that do not mess around, and that seems to be what Terror saw that night. These are the demons that necessitate having angelic beings called for assistance, or you will be destroyed.

They are the demons that terrify me in the night, that seek to destroy me at all costs, and the ones that the arc angels protect me from.

Huffette... I think... while your trials are certainly no joking matter, and neither are Terror's... that Farenheit was being... sarcastic. I dunno, but that's how I read it... which may mean that this person actually is VERY Christian, perhaps even as yourself, and that a previous post which could be viewed as denegrating the... "true" spirit of Christianity (irregardless of what it has become within mainstream America and mainstream media with all the mega-church hype)... disturbed them. However, not being a Christian myself, I don't have a very real grip on that "truth," so take this thought with a grain of salt if you wish.

I have several experiences of my own to relate, but.... I don't think I'm ready to do that yet. However, rest assured... all of you who have discussed this from personal experience, while my own were not as... severe as some as yours... I know that coming to contact with the shadows behind our sunny reality is... no easy thing... and it leaves you changed... utterly. I will say that... faith of any kind can burn away the darkness. It does not seem to need an Abrahamic belief to chase it away, merely belief in the truth of Light and Love being more powerful - the belief that YOU are loved.

I will relate one small thing... Keep in mind, again, that I am not a Christian. One of the times I was attacked, it was night time, I was sleeping, and I woke when something landed on my back. I heard a voice, deep, gravelly, masculine, and dark, tell me, "He didn't die for you." Without thinking, my spirit reacted, and the thought "Of COURSE He did," shot through me... and I threw out my psychic wings, and tossed the entity off of me so strongly, it was chucked out the bedroom window. It never came back.

In that moment, I was not of any faith, not even my own. I only knew, from the soul outwards, that whoever "he" was, that thing spoke a lie. It didn't matter that I am not one of His children, but one of Hers. It didn't matter that the few times I've met Him, while it's always been amicable, I've never been interested. Whether you are Christian or not, whether Christ was a historical figure or a fictitious character from myth, whether he's some kind of saviour or god or merely a prophet or someone completely made up to raise a rebellion against Rome didn't matter one jot. He's real now. And part of that reality is, there are many ways up the mountain, He has sheep in many pastures, and He died for EVERYBODY.

I may not be one of His, and that's never going to change. I like Him ok, but His father sucks (and I truly mean no offense, here - it's personal history and I am not ready to discuss it) and most of His so-called followers scare the crap out of me - I rarely meet one such as yourself who is a "TRUE" Christian. But... He DOES exist, and even though I'm not one of His and never will be... as my soul said in that moment... "Of COURSE he died for me."

There have been other moments which I will not bring up, where I have used my OWN faith to fight off shadows.

And I would like to point out to everyone here... the majority of you were, Athiest or Wiccan, Vodun or Christian, Agnostic or Muslim, Buddhist or Hindu, raised in a world where Abrahamic religions are everywhere. Where English can be spoken, irregardless of the national language, there you also find Abraham's God and His Son. Being raised surrounded by the idea that demons are real and that prayers can save you in your darkest hour permeates your life from childhood on up, and thus, your subconscious, to such an extent that, even as a pagan or athiest, when that moment comes, you say those psalms and those prayers, you read from those holy texts, and you BELIEVE they will work. So they do. It's the power of subconscious societal programming at work.

Even though I was raised Pagan, I've been raised in a country where there are more churches than bars, and more Christians than any other faith - even if they're mostly just parrots. That permeates my reality, and while I say my pagan prayers, and I Invoke my Goddess, and I speak face to face with my Gods in their Halls, I also have a bible underneath my bed. I haven't had a night terror in years. I trust in my wards, my house shields, I trust in my Gods and Goddesses, I trust in my spirits... but I also lock my door, so to speak. Too many times I've been touched. A bible under the bed is just insurance... even if it's not mine, it works. I don't know why, but it does.

Brightest blessings.
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

Selqetkitty wrote:
Huffette wrote:
Fahrenheit451 wrote:
Falicea272 wrote:

Huffette... I think... while your trials are certainly no joking matter, and neither are Terror's... that Farenheit was being... sarcastic. I dunno, but that's how I read it... which may mean that this person actually is VERY Christian, perhaps even as yourself, and that a previous post which could be viewed as denegrating the... "true" spirit of Christianity (irregardless of what it has become within mainstream America and mainstream media with all the mega-church hype)... disturbed them. However, not being a Christian myself, I don't have a very real grip on that "truth," so take this thought with a grain of salt if you wish.

I have several experiences of my own to relate, but.... I don't think I'm ready to do that yet. However, rest assured... all of you who have discussed this from personal experience, while my own were not as... severe as some as yours... I know that coming to contact with the shadows behind our sunny reality is... no easy thing... and it leaves you changed... utterly. I will say that... faith of any kind can burn away the darkness. It does not seem to need an Abrahamic belief to chase it away, merely belief in the truth of Light and Love being more powerful - the belief that YOU are loved.

I will relate one small thing... Keep in mind, again, that I am not a Christian. One of the times I was attacked, it was night time, I was sleeping, and I woke when something landed on my back. I heard a voice, deep, gravelly, masculine, and dark, tell me, "He didn't die for you." Without thinking, my spirit reacted, and the thought "Of COURSE He did," shot through me... and I threw out my psychic wings, and tossed the entity off of me so strongly, it was chucked out the bedroom window. It never came back.

In that moment, I was not of any faith, not even my own. I only knew, from the soul outwards, that whoever "he" was, that thing spoke a lie. It didn't matter that I am not one of His children, but one of Hers. It didn't matter that the few times I've met Him, while it's always been amicable, I've never been interested. Whether you are Christian or not, whether Christ was a historical figure or a fictitious character from myth, whether he's some kind of saviour or god or merely a prophet or someone completely made up to raise a rebellion against Rome didn't matter one jot. He's real now. And part of that reality is, there are many ways up the mountain, He has sheep in many pastures, and He died for EVERYBODY.

I may not be one of His, and that's never going to change. I like Him ok, but His father sucks (and I truly mean no offense, here - it's personal history and I am not ready to discuss it) and most of His so-called followers scare the crap out of me - I rarely meet one such as yourself who is a "TRUE" Christian. But... He DOES exist, and even though I'm not one of His and never will be... as my soul said in that moment... "Of COURSE he died for me."

There have been other moments which I will not bring up, where I have used my OWN faith to fight off shadows.

And I would like to point out to everyone here... the majority of you were, Athiest or Wiccan, Vodun or Christian, Agnostic or Muslim, Buddhist or Hindu, raised in a world where Abrahamic religions are everywhere. Where English can be spoken, irregardless of the national language, there you also find Abraham's God and His Son. Being raised surrounded by the idea that demons are real and that prayers can save you in your darkest hour permeates your life from childhood on up, and thus, your subconscious, to such an extent that, even as a pagan or athiest, when that moment comes, you say those psalms and those prayers, you read from those holy texts, and you BELIEVE they will work. So they do. It's the power of subconscious societal programming at work.

Even though I was raised Pagan, I've been raised in a country where there are more churches than bars, and more Christians than any other faith - even if they're mostly just parrots. That permeates my reality, and while I say my pagan prayers, and I Invoke my Goddess, and I speak face to face with my Gods in their Halls, I also have a bible underneath my bed. I haven't had a night terror in years. I trust in my wards, my house shields, I trust in my Gods and Goddesses, I trust in my spirits... but I also lock my door, so to speak. Too many times I've been touched. A bible under the bed is just insurance... even if it's not mine, it works. I don't know why, but it does.

Brightest blessings.
Selqet
Well said!!! Kudos!!!!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Ok guys, since Christianity and the god of the OT is being brought up so much, I have to throw in a few more wrenches.

I am of a more gnostic philosophy when it comes to the old god of the OT, and JC.

Gnostics believe Yahweh is Satan. Plug your ears if this offends you as a religious believer, I guess. This is my belief. I had direct experience with Yahweh shortly after I broke free of Christianity and discovered the truth of my bloodline. He came to me as a dragon. I felt it was Satan as he was somewhat malevolent. And he said I could now know his true name and form, and it was Yahweh.

Satanists who say things about the god of the OT who caused so much death and destruction and controlled humans, condemning the knowledge given us by the fallen angels, etc., are they aware that they are speaking of Satan?

Satan and Lucifer being 2 distinct beings. IMO, both have manifested as 'the' god in the bible.

Gnostic belief is Yahweh is Satan. And Jesus is the son of Lucifer/IS Lucifer. I have finally accepted this after thinking about it and studying it for 3 years. I didn't accept this through following gnosticism, but through a wide variety of direct paranormal experiences and spiritual ponderings and a lot of soul-searching and struggle.

So what I am saying is, why bash the 'Abrahamic' religion of you are a follower of Satan? Or is it that you are a follower of Lucifer, and if so, why bash JC? lol!

Again, sorry if I offend any religious believers.

Here is a summation of this idea as a fully-formed and well thought out religious belief, a belief come to a long time ago by a wise religious order, and one that I have come to on my own. Please read the link below. I am not Gnostic, but agree with much of what they are saying.
The Luciferian Doctrines of Dark Gnosticism and Dark Freemasonry also contain a corresponding Christology, which is consistent with their view of the Eden Myth. Namely, that The Serpent in the Garden of Eden and the Anointed One -the Messiah, the Christos, the Person of Christ- are one and the same. Moreover, that the Christos is a messenger and "son" of The Serpent and not the "son of the Creator." The Christos further establishes his Luciferic credentials in that he preaches Gnosis (Knowledge) and not pistis (Faith) as does his "father."

According to the Luciferian Doctrines of Dark Gnosticism the Serpent of Eden corresponds to the "serpent power," the Kundalini of Indian Tantric lore. Further, that this truly beneficent principle is the "Chrestos" (Greek: "the good one"), which is the "Solar Logos," the benevolent solar entity.
http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/freemasonry_5.html

Also Christos being linked with the benevolent solar entity makes sense of my paranormal photo where the man with the cross showed up, next to a solar symbol, here. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=+solar

As you can see, I have explored and questioned these things for a long time, and have gathered personal experience, paranormal phenomona, and a lot of research into ancient recordings of the gods, to come to this conclusion.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I'm gonna add that I do not endorse the page above and there are a lot of conflicting ideologies in the midst of people trying to get down to the reality of who are the gods of the OT, Gnostic Christianity, Luciferianism, and Satanism, etc. I do not subscribe to any tradition and am not an expert in any of the above. I only see a lot of infighting among people who call themselves Satanists, or people who are followers of the LHP, or people who are trying to get down to the truth of the gods and trying to get beyond the stories of religion we have all been told.

Call me an eclectic solitary, this correlation of JC with Lucifer and Yahweh with Satan is where I have been personally led. And a big part of this is also based on Sumerian religion and the brothers Enki and Enlil who struggle in their views on how to control or support humans. I believe both are represented in the bible. And I do not fear or hate Yahweh. Despite his old reign of terror. I do not currently serve him either, but I believe he is the force of the RHP. This is getting a bit too deep however. I just wanted to toss out that next wrench.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You are all so far off topic on this thread I'm not sure you all have a cohesive thought process in the last few pages.

This was not, nor was never intended to be a soapbox for any religion. Religion is something not discussed on this forum in terms of AUTHORITY. There is no governing religion here. No one has the right to tell anyone else what IS law. Religion is faith, therefore it is up to each person to subscribe on the level they feel most kin with.

As for words, words are among the most powerful forms of magick that the human race can wield. Words, properly formed, and with the right intent can move proverbial mountains, and I will not have words admonished in this forum. It sounds trivial, but as a master in my trade of a good many years & countless hours of devotion & dedication to my craft I will defend the power of words and the intent behind them with most fervent protection.

This conversation diverted from the path is was intended to become a wrangling of multiple religions, multiple crafts, and multiple people's personal beliefs and I cannot believe how many people were offended in the gross diversion this thread took.

Demons are very serious & very real force when they are, in fact, really demons. I realize the word is something thrown with cavalier & flippant generalization these days, but for those who are fighting REAL demons, not "demonic-like" or "very dark" entities that are characterized for their "demonic" qualities, behaviors, or intentions... it is a real problem with real solutions.

I also do not take kindly to the dismissal of ANY religious text. All religious texts should be treated with the respect they are intended to receive. As someone who is a student of history, and a collector of many texts, the power behind the words written by those who believe(d) in the recordings is something that is real; whether you too believe it or not.

Spirituality and religion are something that exist mutually, as well as exclusively, and for that reason alone, on this board, we do not make light of what others choose to believe.

Demon aggravation is not a joking matter, a laughing matter, or a matter to be torn asunder by people who mock its intensity by arguing semantics, religions, or nuances.

While the majority of the world will never know REAL demonic aggravation, for the few who do, this thread has ventured so far off course it would not offer much in the way of assistance. Any replies to this thread should be about assistance with Demon Protection, period.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

One really quick question:

Why do some demons smell of burning sulphur when you encounter them?
I can smell them before I sense them. I smell sulphur. Why? Could this be a warning signal to me?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:As many of you noticed we were gone a good part of yesterday. I have spent a great deal of time the past few days researching the most effective way for a layperson to be able to protect themselves from demons. There seems to be a few branches of thought and they are both linked to Christianity; Catholic and Protestant. If you are not a Christian I would still recommend you do it because I personally believe that we all share a common God we just all call Him by different names so if you are Buddhist, Agnostic, even Atheist and you are worried about the demon epidemic these are some ancient and trusted methods of keeping a demon at bay.

I don't want to unneccesarily frighten anyone but I do think that everyone should understand the weight of what we are discussing and know that in many religious texts, not just Christian, when a human or even angel encounters a demon it is referred to as a "battle" and for good reason. Ridding yourself of even a low-level demon is serious business that can have long-lasting side effects emotionally, mentally and sometime physically for the parties involved.

First of all I know that it is difficult to come by holy water, not everyone has access to it and so in the absence of holy water you can use distilled water that you say the Lord's Prayer over and ask the Lord to charge the water with protective properties.

The easiest method of keeping a demon at bay is to get yourself homemade or church holy water, hold it in your hands, go into each room of your house and sprinkle the water across the room while saying loudly "I renounce you in the name of Jesus Christ and I am washed in His blood". Every single room of your home and in some cases of heightened activity you should go outside and do it around the perimeter of your building or home. This is a method used for thousands of years and can drive away a demon and keep it from entering your home.

The second method is lengthier and should be used by someone experiencing more activity.

You will need a large candle and a Bible.

Light the candle and if you live with other members of your family you all need to join hands making a complete circle, if you are alone clasp your hands together making a circle of yourself.

You will all start by reciting the Lord's prayer outloud together.
"Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory,
forever."

And let me also interject here that having a large swing in emotions while performing this is natural -feeling rage then deep sorrow then anger then feelings of peace - these drastic mood swings are natural when mortals are dealing with unnatural forces.

Next you will all recite this verse of protection:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" -Isaiah 5:20

At this point let each of those participating say a few words if they feel the need to. This needs to be a time of solidarity between all those involved and if you are doing this alone you should speak out anything you feel prompted to.

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of humble thanks:
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: the Lord make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give the peace."
Numbers 6:24-25

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of recognition:
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident."
Psalms 27:1-3

Next you will all recite aloud this verse of protection:
"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

If anyone by this point feels the need to re-recite any of the verses say them as many times as you feel needed. Open yourself to the protective spirits of God and allow them to guide you to what needs to be said by each of you and what may need to be said over and over again.

End with this verse of conclusion:
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

And if you feel the need to sing hymns, say another prayer or otherwise rejoice unto each other for the request of protection and peace do what your heart moves you to do.
Psalm 91 works as well as the other psalms too. One doesn't have to subscribe to the Christian faith for religious texts to provide demonic protection. I am living proof of this... we may have gotten tangential with the discussion but I have never strayed from this overarching point.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

For those of you who want the original translation of that Psalm... I looked it up for you. http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2691.htm

Psalms Chapter 91 תְּהִלִּים
א יֹשֵׁב, בְּסֵתֶר עֶלְיוֹן; בְּצֵל שַׁדַּי, יִתְלוֹנָן. 1 O thou that dwellest in the covert of the Most High, and abidest in the shadow of the Almighty;

ב אֹמַר--לַיהוָה, מַחְסִי וּמְצוּדָתִי; אֱלֹהַי, אֶבְטַח-בּוֹ. 2 I will say of the LORD, who is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust,

ג כִּי הוּא יַצִּילְךָ, מִפַּח יָקוּשׁ; מִדֶּבֶר הַוּוֹת. 3 That He will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

ד בְּאֶבְרָתוֹ, יָסֶךְ לָךְ--וְתַחַת-כְּנָפָיו תֶּחְסֶה; צִנָּה וְסֹחֵרָה אֲמִתּוֹ. 4 He will cover thee with His pinions, and under His wings shalt thou take refuge; His truth is a shield and a buckler.

ה לֹא-תִירָא, מִפַּחַד לָיְלָה; מֵחֵץ, יָעוּף יוֹמָם. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day;

ו מִדֶּבֶר, בָּאֹפֶל יַהֲלֹךְ; מִקֶּטֶב, יָשׁוּד צָהֳרָיִם. 6 Of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

ז יִפֹּל מִצִּדְּךָ, אֶלֶף--וּרְבָבָה מִימִינֶךָ: אֵלֶיךָ, לֹא יִגָּשׁ. 7 A thousand may fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; it shall not come nigh thee.

ח רַק, בְּעֵינֶיךָ תַבִּיט; וְשִׁלֻּמַת רְשָׁעִים תִּרְאֶה. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the recompense of the wicked.

ט כִּי-אַתָּה יְהוָה מַחְסִי; עֶלְיוֹן, שַׂמְתָּ מְעוֹנֶךָ. 9 For thou hast made the LORD who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation.

י לֹא-תְאֻנֶּה אֵלֶיךָ רָעָה; וְנֶגַע, לֹא-יִקְרַב בְּאָהֳלֶךָ. 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.

יא כִּי מַלְאָכָיו, יְצַוֶּה-לָּךְ; לִשְׁמָרְךָ, בְּכָל-דְּרָכֶיךָ. 11 For He will give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

יב עַל-כַּפַּיִם יִשָּׂאוּנְךָ: פֶּן-תִּגֹּף בָּאֶבֶן רַגְלֶךָ. 12 They shall bear thee upon their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

יג עַל-שַׁחַל וָפֶתֶן, תִּדְרֹךְ; תִּרְמֹס כְּפִיר וְתַנִּין. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and asp; the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet.

יד כִּי בִי חָשַׁק, וַאֲפַלְּטֵהוּ; אֲשַׂגְּבֵהוּ, כִּי-יָדַע שְׁמִי. 14 'Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.

טו יִקְרָאֵנִי, וְאֶעֱנֵהוּ--עִמּוֹ-אָנֹכִי בְצָרָה; אֲחַלְּצֵהוּ, וַאֲכַבְּדֵהוּ. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him, and bring him to honour.

טז אֹרֶךְ יָמִים, אַשְׂבִּיעֵהוּ; וְאַרְאֵהוּ, בִּישׁוּעָתִי. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and make him to behold My salvation.' {P}

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's a great translation, thank you!

all you need is love is all you need

Return to “Black Arts”