MEditation and Automatic writing for communicating?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Avariel
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Has anyone had this work with their dragon? Does anyone have tips or instructions on how to "meditate" I suppose; I just got my black and while I can definitely feel he's around I haven't really had any attempts at communication or been able to "Speak" to him yet.

Thanks so much!

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Avariel :wave:
I do automatic writing all the time
its worked with most all of my spirits :thumbup:
Here are some tips
1. Find a quiet spot without distractions.
2. Sit at a table or desk where you'll be comfortable, with paper and pen (or pencil).
3. Take a few moments to clear your mind.
4. Touch the pen or pencil to the paper.
5. Try not to consciously write anything.
6. While keeping your mind as clear as possible, let your hand write whatever comes across.
7. Avoid looking at the paper; you might even keep your eyes closed.
8. Give it time to happen (nothing might happen for quite a while).
9. When it seems to be done, if and when automatic writing does occur, look over what your hand has produced carefully. The writing may appear to be nonsense or just scribbling, but try to decipher it as best as possible.
10. In addition to letters and numbers, look for pictures or symbols in the writing as well.
11. Keep trying. Nothing might happen your first few attempts.
12. If you start to achieve success, you can try asking questions to see if you can receive responses.

Tips:

1. There is no guarantee that automatic writing will work for you, but don't give up if it doesn't work the first few times. Give it a chance.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Great Ellen! It should be very useful for anybody, and I will try this now with my new triad of CH Djinns that are on the way. Thank you very much.

Hi Avariel, wish you great success with Ellen's tips! Please keep us updated.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Let us know how it goes!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Avariel
new here
new here

no luck so far :(

I've tried extensive meditation to try and "talk" to my dragons or receive some sign from them, and I've tried automatic writing once (my hand just sort of sat there and twitched a few times.) I'm definitely going to keep trying, of course, because i know these things don't come easily, but my concern is that I've really had NO sign whatsoever that they're here except for perhaps sensing a presence when they first arrived. The description for C5 items says that they're extremely active and powerful, and yet I've not seen anything so far; I have a lot of the association items that each dragon likes with them, like herbs and colors and stones, etc. I even have a Dark Arts container for my Black Dragon.

I'm obviously feeling frustrated, if you can't tell from the tone of this post, LOL. I'm not willing to give up; however, it's disheartening that I've seen no sign and yet these are supposed to be apparently powerful spirits. Help, anyone? Even some encouraging words or just some tips on alternative ways to contact them would be nice, what I've been doing so far (i.e. what's been suggested by the site) doesn't seem to be working. I'll keep at the auto writing and let you guys know if anything happens.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Don't feel bad Avariel, it takes some practice. And although Ellen seems to have a gift for automatic writing,
it is a pyschic gift, and not everyone has it.

However, take heart, because everyone can meditate. This link from CH encyclopdia has some useful advice
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... itate.html

And here, invocations to use with your spirits:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ntact.html

The thing is, to recognize and acknowledge the little things. Not everyone gets a full blown manifestation, but
little things do become bigger things.

A gentle breeze against your cheek may be your dragon flapping their wings in 'hello'.
Dragons like to stand behind you, so you may 'feel' a towering presence.
In meditation, you may see an entire dragon or maybe only one big eye.
You may experience a lightshow behind closed eyes.
You may see a shadow pass out of the corner of your eye
or see an orb of light (sometimes very briefly).

When you see these signs, say "Thank you" and acknowledge your Black.

Black dragons are not the friendly puppy dogs that the other dragon colors are.
They are very powerful spirits. In my experience they are not warm nor cuddly.

But they do have temendous energy and knowledge.

Check out the threads on Black dragons by typing "Black Dragon" using the
search function.

There is a wealth of knowledge on the boards concerning Blacks.

Good luck!
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I hope you won't give up..
Keep trying...
Or you can use a pendulum and ask questions, that might help you out :thumbup:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Avariel
new here
new here

Thank you, everyone, for your encouragement and support. I'm going to try another auto-writing session tonight and the dragon invocation as well.

Ellen, about the pendulum, I heard that it's a form of ideomotor action; I think I'm too worried about subconciously moving the pendulum myself, and as I'm still trying to develop a lot of my own talents I don't think I'd be able to tell whether one of my spirits was communicating with me or whether I was simply moving it. Any tips or hints on how to do this properly?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi Avariel :wave:
What I did with my pendulum, is I made a chart. The Chart has all the spirits I have (need to update it now) :lol:
I wrote their names down or you can use their vessels. (if you know the vessels by heart, which is which)
I ask who is coming through, and it always goes to a specific one.
Then I do yes or no's..
When I do it, it stills says I am not bonded yet with my SRA Unicorns. I am trying. :frustrated:
I did one night see Red Eyes in my room..I think i read somewhere that is the Unicorn. :thumbup:
Keep trying. And don't worry about it...one of these methods will work for you :hug:

Psychic/Medium
Avariel
new here
new here

Thank you :hug: I know I'm probably saying it too much, but you all have no idea how helpful this is to me; I can't seem to find anyone reliable to "guide" me in these things in my area so I've been hoofing it alone for the past few years. Let me tell you, it's hard!

The chart sounds like such an excellent idea I'm going to have to make one myself!! Good luck with your Unicorns; how long have you had them?

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”