Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I will point out, the original reason for this thread. There was a member years ago, who offered vessel reading. Their common thing was to tell people that the spirit was unhappy and really wanted to be with tree person doing the reading. They conned the bindings for dozens of spirits from the owners.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0

Bumping because of recent events with a group doing readings for people and bad things happening & being reported to us via HD.

PLEASE take the time to read the first page of this thread and understand WHY other people cannot read your spirit bindings from you; especially from CH, but many ethical sellers will protect the spirits from prying eyes.

If anyone needs assistance, please contact us at [email protected]

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Let's bump this again : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I understand why there is no "read my vessel" allowed on here but would there be anything against a practice telepathy session between spirits and people on here? With permissions from both sides given expressly before hand of course. If it is okay I think that would be a good idea for helping telepathy practice and if not I will say no more just thought I'd ask.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:I understand why there is no "read my vessel" allowed on here but would there be anything against a practice telepathy session between spirits and people on here? With permissions from both sides given expressly before hand of course. If it is okay I think that would be a good idea for helping telepathy practice and if not I will say no more just thought I'd ask.
Still a no no, as far as I know : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ah. well just thought I would ask.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Things that are along the lines of “Your spirit told me X”, or “The immortal XYZ told me to tell you <yada yada>” is going to be regarded as a type of vessel or spirit reading. It’s just WAY too easy to be wrong and throw someone’s journey out of whack. If the info is wrong, the recipient is getting directed down an unproductive rabbit hole. Even if the info is right, the recipient needs to build their own communication skills, not depend on third parties. It’s also way too easy to abuse the situation.

These are just some reasons why this sort of reading isn’t allowed here.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Things that are along the lines of “Your spirit told me X”, or “The immortal XYZ told me to tell you <yada yada>” is going to be regarded as a type of vessel or spirit reading. It’s just WAY too easy to be wrong and throw someone’s journey out of whack. If the info is wrong, the recipient is getting directed down an unproductive rabbit hole. Even if the info is right, the recipient needs to build their own communication skills, not depend on third parties. It’s also way too easy to abuse the situation.

These are just some reasons why this sort of reading isn’t allowed here.
That clarifies it perfectly thank you. 1ak

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

I was looking for a long time on this subject "Spirit Keeping" and certainly I will read more topics here in the forum, just like yours because I want to start having my spirits, as soon as I have any questions and the content informed on this topic is of great help, thank you very much.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I just have people project with me and they see my keep, there was never a need to read them. However my entire keep has been fine showing themselves since in a projection it’s not really doing a reading but literal projected bodies interacting. However, I’ve also found my keep to look not quite how they’re described so I do agree it’s based on trust between keeper and keep mostly because a entity can tell a seller whatever it wants but the honest truth and such will eventually be more shown to the keeper than the seller. Cloaking in and of itself is never 100% however, there’s always some kind of deflect that makes it a dead give away or the entity can simply do their own thing and stop someone from seeing them. Sadly a lot of newbies and people prone to trusting internet reputation can fall into the trap of taking the word of the seller but a seller isn’t to be 100% trusted. Respected sure but not 100% trusted, your own senses and the bond you make is what should be trusted more than anything because doubt is what can mess you up but so can trusting someone cause the internet told you they have a shining reputation.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Dark Arts”