Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I also want to give credit for my great success on my journey of Spirit Keeping to Magnolia, Ash, and the CH team, just like Adair. I have a large collection of CH bindings, and I still have many more that I need to organize. If I were to count, I probably have over 300 or more bindings from them. And those are just the ones I've kept for myself, not including the ones I've gifted to my family. Just FYI, the CH bindings have really helped me speed up my communication with my Keep, enhance my personal power, and explore anything related to the paranormal or unrelated to it.

It seems that tearing something down to prove its value is a human tendency, but I find it quite not okay, low even. I've experienced being torn down and having my work stolen, with someone else taking the credit. I wish there were better ways for people to compete, but some choose to do whatever it takes. I just want to emphasize that CH's work is not subpar; otherwise, I wouldn't invest my time and money into acquiring so many of their bindings.

Calling a long-standing and reputable shop like CH subpar is simply laughable. From what I've seen, CH is the largest shop in the paranormal community. When I first started, I spent weeks browsing through the races they offer and spell bindings, not just a quick ten minutes. I can't believe how amazing it is that no other place provides a master vessel. It's truly unbelievable, especially if you have a lot of companions to enjoy it with. Personally, I am so thankful for this because I currently have 3 MVs, and I have even bigger plans for the future MVs! And let's not forget about the special bindings, occasional offers, and third-party options they have. Honestly, I don't think any other practitioners combined could even come close to offering a fraction of what CH has in their shop. So, without a doubt, CH has my trust and support. And obviously my lunch money. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:15 am And let's not forget about the special bindings, occasional offers, and third-party options they have. Honestly, I don't think any other practitioners combined could even come close to offering a fraction of what CH has in their shop. So, without a doubt, CH has my trust and support. And obviously my lunch money. Lol.
Exactly Tarvos. The fact remains, there simply isn't anyone else in this community who is on their level.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Dark Arts”