READ MY VESSEL THREADS

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

r3ddevil wrote:who do you contact if you bought a vessel from the ch store?
Just send them a HelpDesk Ticket through the CH store.

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

Caiyros Neptunias 1 wrote:
r3ddevil wrote:hey guys quick question are their any guides for training the mind to start to hear and see ur spirits and a begginers conurers and binding guide?
Hold
A Tulip
Any Color
In you hand

While
Sat Down
In Chair,
Floor or Cushion.

Near
And Facing
Empty White

Blank Wall!

Minutes every
Day

For
Months.

Caiyros
very funny

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

anyone else getting the problem for the daily freebie i got an email saying its free but when i check it its saying i gott pay 8 dollars

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50

Is the charge for shipping?

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

Do you live in the same timezone as where CH is? I live in down under so by the time I read the email about the freebie, it was past the time.

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
AimeesGhost
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden Fae
Zodiac:

I have a slightly different problem: I have 4 stones which I purchased from CH years ago. My son found the stones and took them to play with and lost the identification paperwork. I placed them in a bag and literally forgot about them :-( I moved recently and found the bag. I've set them out on the counter to chat with and try to rebound, but I have not idea what spirit is in each of them. What do I do?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are they the only 4 spirits you've purchased? Look through your order history and see if you can match up the info on your order(s) with the vessels.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I have a question. Hope it's in the right thread. What do intuitive people really see ? Do they see dark shadows or is it like a detailed image of the spirit in pictures ? Just want to know what they appear like to other ppl and the possible ways they can be seen

boop
angel_vixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld
Zodiac:

hi all alot of it is common sense its like an ouija board i wouldnt ever touch 1 in my life ur asking for trouble...i must admit i did test this and asked 1 person about a ring for them to reply oh i dont know much about it i thought well im not going to buy it if you cannot explain to me about the spirit inside it i was right i believe its sensible to have a good idea what your doing read the spirit keeping book and get other sources of info...my first 3 purchases have been here so i was wise but i was just wondering does the CH conjurers know the name of the spirit that comes forward in custom conjurations? or is it only to be told to yourself?? i read the part they give a bit of detail on the spirit because their aim is to rehome them not bond with them which makes sense....

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

angel_vixen wrote:hi all alot of it is common sense its like an ouija board i wouldnt ever touch 1 in my life ur asking for trouble...i must admit i did test this and asked 1 person about a ring for them to reply oh i dont know much about it i thought well im not going to buy it if you cannot explain to me about the spirit inside it i was right i believe its sensible to have a good idea what your doing read the spirit keeping book and get other sources of info...my first 3 purchases have been here so i was wise but i was just wondering does the CH conjurers know the name of the spirit that comes forward in custom conjurations? or is it only to be told to yourself?? i read the part they give a bit of detail on the spirit because their aim is to rehome them not bond with them which makes sense....
You usually get with the other info, like how the spirit sees it will help you, the basic personality traits, appaearance, age if it can be given, you get also the name of the spirit with custom conjures, exception are species that do not use names, it is very much the similar information as the descriptions you see on the already conjured spirits, volkhs and duojnas and fylgias for example do not have names on those either.

Return to “Dark Arts”