Moonstar7spirts... Pyramid

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I bought one! :clap:

Does anyone know what exactly is does? It sounds like it does -- everything. :thought:

I wasn't sure initially, but I keep getting the impression that I shouldn't let it pass. Especially since Remus said that I have ancestors that go back to ancient Egypt.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Lhn28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I got one tooo

It helped me thru labour....i gave birth to my 3rd baby 2 mths ago n have been wearing the pendant for 1 month. Anyway, to cut a long story short...i didn't feel much pain (both my boys 4 hr labour n had to use gas( i told the doc i wasnt going to have another one hehehe)

There was pain..not that painful..i asked the midwife to put the tens machine on just incase the pain got stronger...she placed it on me ..no feeling...she had it on full still i couldnt feel anything...anyway...labour was 10 minutes and the only pain i felt was when my baby came out...no contraction pain on tummy or back pain..amazing ehh... :D

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Congratulations and great news about the pendant!

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”