active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Seraphim have interested me lately. I don't know if it's possible not get a binding of one and even if it was, I probably wouldn't at this point (Archangels seem scary enough for me :oops: ). They still fascinate me. Maybe it's the description of them burning and constantly singing praises to God. That just sounds amazing and ecstatic to me, like love beyond human understanding.

Has anyone ever encountered a Seraph in meditation, dreams, visions etc?
:angel:

Love leading the pilgrim
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a binding of a seraphim. When I do my charkra meditation he is the strongest energy in my collection. His energy shocks my hand all the way to my elbow. I don't think upon regular meditation without a magical binding I would be able to experience that. They are not scarey at all. As a matter of fact they get rid of anything scarey. My experience with them is that they are energy with no form or shape. I haven't seen one.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

They are not terrifying at all. I have a binding of a legion of seraphims, they all came forth willingly. It's a lot of angels for one person so I send them out on healing errands. I find their energies very comforting and healing. I get a white blinding light when I meditate with the vessel but I have not been able to see one properly. I was curious as to why and so, I looked them up, when I did, I found references to these angels being large in stature with even larger wings, of which they have six. Two of the wings are used for flying and the rest for covering the face and feet. It's been said that, if any man was to lay his eyes upon a seraphim, he will be incinerated due to the brightness of the angel.

Anna
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks AngelDust & Anna for sharing your experiences! Thinking about Seraphim makes me feel emotional for some reason. A longing feeling.
Anna wrote:It's been said that, if any man was to lay his eyes upon a seraphim, he will be incinerated due to the brightness of the angel.
That right there sounds terrifying! :lol: Just kidding. But it's interesting they appeared without form for both you and AngelDust, maybe it really was a protective measure. I'm sure they know what amount of energy people can handle. I also think it's them being so close to God that makes me hesitant of them. It's more respect than really fear. Good to know it's possible to have a binding of them (or is it more like a portal to them, aren't they more powerful than Archangels?). I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Have you gotten any impression what kind of personalities they have, generally speaking? (If they even have personalities the same way we understand it. I really feel like I'm talking about them like they were puppies or something. ::facepalm:: )

Love leading the pilgrim
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Binding is a complicated word. LOL. Every spirit has an energy and a way to reach you. My throne feels different than my seraphim. Because of the obvious jolt I can only say there is magic that holds him/his energy on the vessel. I did not feel the jolt with my throne. And thrones can only be connected through portals per some conjurers. I don't feel the jolt with my watcher either so I'm assuming it's a honing mechanism and not a binding of his energy.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Seraphim are higher rank than even the arch angels. They usually do not call humans unless they have a specific task. Metatron himself is a seraph.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Morag Rockwind wrote:Seraphim are higher rank than even the arch angels. They usually do not call humans unless they have a specific task. Metatron himself is a seraph.
The rankings go like this:

Top Level:
Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones

Middle Level:
Dominions
Virtues
Powers

Bottom Level:
Principalities
Archangels
Angels

Metatron is an archangel. He is the human spirit Enoch who transformed into an angel. That is the reason for the -on ending of his name rather than -el. The other one in this status is Sandalphon, who is Elijah, also a human who transformed into an archangel, brother of Metatron.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Have you gotten any impression what kind of personalities they have, generally speaking? (If they even have personalities the same way we understand it. I really feel like I'm talking about them like they were puppies or something. )
My impression is no personality just energy to right the wrong and protect. I don't really talk to mine, he's just there to keep the house under control. I've only asked him to do one thing which was to get rid of a pestering energy, and it pestered me for a looooong time that no other spirit or practioner could get rid of, considering I'm not religious and don't ever care to be. There is a certain GTFO authority he has. LOL.
Metatron is an archangel.
I haven't worked with him, but I feel if he/she has a name it's not seraphim energy. Mine has no name. I have an archangel ring too to feel the difference.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

AngelDust wrote: My impression is no personality just energy to right the wrong and protect. I don't really talk to mine, he's just there to keep the house under control. I've only asked him to do one thing which was to get rid of a pestering energy, and it pestered me for a looooong time that no other spirit or practioner could get rid of, considering I'm not religious and don't ever care to be. There is a certain GTFO authority he has. LOL.
Metatron is an archangel.
I haven't worked with him, but I feel if he/she has a name it's not seraphim energy. Mine has no name. I have an archangel ring too to feel the difference.
That is badass regarding getting rid of the pestering energy! Really amazing that your Seraphim binding was able to do this where no other could. Mind if I ask, where is the binding from ??

Good point about the Seraphim having no name.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

starry1_night

I didn't really think about his energy until I did my meditation and recalled I needed him during a really sensitive time.

Return to “Angel Races”