sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:OMG it gives you the "Lock" option, but not "Unlock"? :lol:

I did put the sticky function in there. I didn't want to spend too much time on it if I was just wasting my time! As long as I know that you guys can do some functions then I can look further into what options are available.

definitely no unlock function :lol:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What did you lock & I'll see if it will let me unlock?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:What did you lock & I'll see if it will let me unlock?
my personal jesus blog entry (saying angels have a sense of humour)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lol.

This would probably be beneficial. Though I am open to any and all opinions in my blog, but I also like to maintain my space -- so would be nice to lock important entries to keep at a certain point if I don't want them to go off on huge tangents, or delete entries I don't care to have up anymore.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

In the control panel I see the normal things. But when I go to "desired action" I don't see Lock or Unlock.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Adelphia: (sorry i had to copy and paste bc it was too far back)
I was wondering, about blogs, if they are a place where a person can say whatever they want without ever being subject to critical thinking? I mean, this is a forum... sure you can say what you want but if a person cares about you and sees that something is strange, does that person have to stick their heads in the sand because the blog is some kind of 'sacred space' where a person can say whatever they want without being occasionally questioned or even, god forbid, corrected? Are views of authors of blogs here by their nature, exempt from correction?

I don't think it has to be that extreme, that a person's blog means they aren't subject to differing opinions and criticisms, because after all, it's getting posted in a public place that has many tenured eyes in view, all with the ability to respond. And when we write in a blog, we are acknowledging this. No, corrections are necessary too....but at the same time, we have mods here, but as owners of blogs, we are in effect moderating that space. if i own my blog, and say, hey you guys knock it off!!! bc people start arguing about their own things that arent' the purpose of the blog post, they should respect that. it only takes 1 minute to create a new thread, and even copy and paste material from the other place there if need be (and of course it's acceptable given it fell in a tenured place).

i mean, the only way we can keep this community a great community, which i believe it already is, is to care enough to keep it great by sharing experiences, opinions, facts, and concern(s). caring about the site itself means thinking before we type. i have this problem myself. lol.

but part of the issue is that people look for problems. people don't look for solutions, and the "happy medium." moderation means keeping it in perspective. the challenge here is perspective is all over the place bc we aren't talking about concrete things, so we gotta keep that in mind. sorry i just wanted to respond to your post and didn't get a chance to until now!!
cheerz, :D
:mermaid:
AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I created a new rule for permissions called "Blog Access". I've assigned it to Dark Abyss, moonwind, Vanyawen, AngelDust, Lionox, and Terror Misu in addition to Bryan, Noctem & Dilvsy. Please see if any of you have the new "Quick Mod Tools" drop-down menu in the lower left-hand corner of your screen when in your blog!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I created a new rule for permissions called "Blog Access". I've assigned it to Dark Abyss, moonwind, Vanyawen, AngelDust, Lionox, and Terror Misu in addition to Bryan, Noctem & Dilvsy. Please see if any of you have the new "Quick Mod Tools" drop-down menu in the lower left-hand corner of your screen when in your blog!
i have something in my right hand side...still just make sticky, lock topic and view logs. is that it?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maybe. If you open one of the threads you started in your blog are those the only additional options you see?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Maybe. If you open one of the threads you started in your blog are those the only additional options you see?
yes.and i just made a new entry, and the same only shows up.maybe i should switch the view of the board?
i use Arrow.

Return to “General”