Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: cannot choose
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae or dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ana two moons
Zodiac:

Greetings all,
Bunny here,

My husbands friend has asked me to make him a medicine bag... I feel he also needs a spirit to help and guide him as well.

He is in his early 50's and on disability and a scorpio... I felt strongly, when he asked me, that he needs protection (he is often taken advantage of) and companionship, and he asked for good luck and success. Since I am a new kid.... I would like thoughts on the type of spirit you feel he may be happiest with. And visa versa as well.

Thanks all!
Blessings,
Bunny

love and light.....[/color]
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Bunny,

It's hard to say what spirit would be best for him because it's such a personal choice. Has he looked in the encyclopedia or around the shop yet to see who he is drawn to? There are plenty of spirits outside of the usual dragons, vampires, volkhs, faes, and so on. Some things you might think about is... have him find out what spirit he might be comfortable with. Look around the forum for people's experiences and so on. If he could see himself with that type of spirit in his life, you might look into a custom conjuration. With custom conjuration, you can put in specifics for personality and all that. That way, it fulfills the companion aspect.

For protection, there are a number of spirits that fits the bill especially such as volkhs, gargoyles, wraiths, and so on. That said, all of our spirits protect us in different ways. With good luck and success, that varies by field as well... if in the business venture, there's red dragons, good luck and happiness, arkan sonney. If you look in the encyclopedia, you'll see a link that lists top tens for various categories and whatnot.

Like I said, not knowing you or your friend personally, it's hard to tell you which spirit would be the best choice because one person's best choice may not be the other's. Some people get vampires as their first spirits, whereas others will never think of bringing one home. So look around, take your time. :) Enjoy!

ImageImageImageImageImage
bunnylight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

thank you Ruby.... i know it was a difficult thing to ask.... he is a gentle soul, used to be an electrician till he became disabled, unfortuneatly he has trouble with addictions and "ladies" hang out with him till the stuff(whatever that may be) is gone then they are gone as well..... I was considering gargoyles,just not sure what kind of companionship they would bring not having any personal experience.....

again thank you for your imput, custom sounds good....

bunny

love and light.....[/color]
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Bunnylight and welcome. It is nice of you to do this for your husband's friend; I agree with Ruby in that there are so many spirit companion. First I'd suggest asking him if he is even open to the idea of having one since there are other forms of protection which can be used. Some of the spelled items could be added to the medicine bag such as
A Warriors Blend of Protection http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

some others
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=3
I really like this one, a blend of Ash's protective spells on a gemstone skull: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
good luck and I'm sure you will come up with a great medicine bag for him.

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If he has agreed to wanting a spirit companion, I would suggest doing a custom conjuration allowing Mags & Ash to choose the spirit that wants to be with him. I've gone with the 'Surprise Me Spirit' listing for a few members of my family (both of my sons & my BF) who each wanted a companion but were unsure on which would be best for them or where to start. By allowing the spirit to choose him, you are sure to get the spirit who wants to be with him & who has the best to offer him at this point in his life. :thumbup:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
bunnylight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac: