Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Glad you found that Hunter. That's a good reference!

There was also an answer from Magnolia on the old board and I searched for it but haven't found it. Basically, yes, she said human spirits leave a part of their essence behind.

I remember reading her explaination at the time and thinking how it corrosponded to my education in metaphysics, based, a large part upon the Bailey material (Alice A Bailey). The physcial body, the astral body, the emotional body, and even the personality do not transcend with that tiny part that is the 'essence' of man. No soul, but the mental permanent atom. Let behind are all the memories, thoughts & dreams of those who walked before us.

So except for someone newly departed, who is here in their entirity (usually until after the funeral and greiving are over) then it would be possible to bind the essence of someone long, long departed.

Magnolia had said in the other thread that anyone who was thinking of having a relative bound needed to speak with her at length first.

Dear Sister Alex,

While I basically, agree with you, I am in the middle of something that is truly unusual and takes a different course. Here is the first exception to the rule you mention, that I have ever seen. My Uncle's (the bad Uncle...despicable in many ways...a nasty Wall Street Tycoon) - his wife Miggie, a decent, brilliant woman was too terrified to leave him. The last time I saw her she had a black eye and her arm was in a sling...We tried everything, nothing could convince her. She died. A day before she died, she showed up in spirit and said she wanted to stay with me and I said yes. Her development and new energies and powers are immense....She told me that under no circumstances I go to the funeral as if I don't go it will break the jarmic bond with my Uncle. Of course, I agreed. The funeral is happening right now. Now kidding. Miggie was a very bright woman, who now in the Human Spirit realm is really feeling her oats.

I never expected to see anything like this, but she just jumped into this while she was in the act of dying and is very focussed and happy now.

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Cinikulo wrote:I don't want to gravedig, but I have a question. How can multiple people have the same spirit? It seems impossible to own people and personalities like Mozart or Marx?
A reasonable question and one that should be asked. I can only give you my opinion, I am sure there are other opinions. I believe all spirit is infinite and that concepts (of all kinds) of monotheism are incorrect. This "realization" developed inside of my "me" some many years ago, when I learned about the rainbow body in Tibetan Buddhism and Bonpo...The idea is that in this lifetime, we can have many emanations of our self, when we reach a certain level of development. This can sometimes be done while we are still alive, and quite often it happens with human spirits.

The concept of Monomorphism, in my opinion, has hurt the human race, its development, its sense of kindleness, and so on and so on - an almost endless list. As an experiment, just "drop" or walk away for a few minutes from the concept of Monomorphism and look around and look into your mind, then look around again...Then go back to the "old way" of thinking & looking....
Its quite a trip..

C-

Occult Metaphysical
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi cinikulo! good question and i'll try to explain. first, different conjurers have different methods for conjuring and binding spirits. i love dealing with and working with human spirits and have conjured and bound many for friends. what happens is we humans leave energies emitted from us practically every place we go. when a conjurer begins the process and we get through to the spirit we wish to work with (and have received their permission to capture whatever energies they wish us to have) we are able to draw in some essence of that spirit. of course this might sound easy but it often takes a lot more than anyone will disclose. another practitioner might get the same spirit to work with but are given other energies. the thing is humans leave our signature energies everyplace so this is how many can have bindings of the same human. i hope this helps answer your question. again, great question and keep asking questions to everything you are not sure of, it's how we learn and grow along our path! :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Cinikulo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

crone maatkaere wrote:hi cinikulo! good question and i'll try to explain. first, different conjurers have different methods for conjuring and binding spirits. i love dealing with and working with human spirits and have conjured and bound many for friends. what happens is we humans leave energies emitted from us practically every place we go. when a conjurer begins the process and we get through to the spirit we wish to work with (and have received their permission to capture whatever energies they wish us to have) we are able to draw in some essence of that spirit. of course this might sound easy but it often takes a lot more than anyone will disclose. another practitioner might get the same spirit to work with but are given other energies. the thing is humans leave our signature energies everyplace so this is how many can have bindings of the same human. i hope this helps answer your question. again, great question and keep asking questions to everything you are not sure of, it's how we learn and grow along our path! :hug: :grouphug:
Oh. So, each captured parts of that person's energy will in essence act the same as it it were the whole of that person's spirit? For example, the energy of Mozart would take the form of Morzart and retain all of his memories, thoughts, etc.

'Quod di dant fero.' - 'I bear what the gods give me.'
-Plautus' Aulularia
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

CAIYROS wrote:
angelika79 wrote:hi i have some question about human spirits..it raly interest me bu i have some fear about this....
the first think that come in my mind about conjure human spirits is:
DO THE SPIRIT REALY WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU? AND HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY "NO"?
i mean like mozart or someone else that you never met in your live?

i realy don´t want to be pull back from death back on earth to be conjure to a person i don´t know....can this happen?

i can understand to call a familymember or a person you know and love or a famous human ....but only if the spirit want it also :mrgreen:

i realy don´t know mutch about this and how magnolia do it....so magnolia or someone else that have knowledge about it...
can you please tell me if the human spirit you try to conjure have a chance to say :"NO...I DON´T WANT TO BE CONJURE!"
many thanks
angelika
A MORE COMPLEX QUESTION TO ASK IS: SUPPOSE THE REINCARNATION OF MOZART IS KARMICALLY DRIVEN TO MEET AND BIND WITHE THE HUMAN SPIRIT OF MOZART? THIS IS NOT A HYPOTHETICAL. I AM STUDYING THIS CURRENTLY....
C-
Cairyos, have you read Richard Craze's "An Experiment in Time?"

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

reddogwillow wrote:
CAIYROS wrote:
angelika79 wrote:hi i have some question about human spirits..it raly interest me bu i have some fear about this....
the first think that come in my mind about conjure human spirits is:
DO THE SPIRIT REALY WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU? AND HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY "NO"?
i mean like mozart or someone else that you never met in your live?

i realy don´t want to be pull back from death back on earth to be conjure to a person i don´t know....can this happen?

i can understand to call a familymember or a person you know and love or a famous human ....but only if the spirit want it also :mrgreen:

i realy don´t know mutch about this and how magnolia do it....so magnolia or someone else that have knowledge about it...
can you please tell me if the human spirit you try to conjure have a chance to say :"NO...I DON´T WANT TO BE CONJURE!"
many thanks
angelika
A MORE COMPLEX QUESTION TO ASK IS: SUPPOSE THE REINCARNATION OF MOZART IS KARMICALLY DRIVEN TO MEET AND BIND WITHE THE HUMAN SPIRIT OF MOZART? THIS IS NOT A HYPOTHETICAL. I AM STUDYING THIS CURRENTLY....
C-
Cairyos, have you read Richard Craze's "An Experiment in Time?"
No but I certainly will track it down and look...se what it says.

Several other books that I have read and think are worth reading are:

An Experiment with Time by J. W. Dunn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Experiment_with_Time

Scientific Romances vols 1 & 2 - C. Howard Hinton

The Fourth Dimension by C. Howard Hinton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Howard_Hinton

Cheers,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you for those links, Cairyos. It has been about a year since I read the book but I do believe that Craze actually refers to Dunne's works. For some reason I didn't think to seek them out. Craze's book is freely available from his website in pdf format:
http://www.richardcraze.co.uk/e_books.htm

zane2012
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

what about spirits that wasnt choose for us, maybe spirits that are already in something such as dolls and stuff.

If you ask me this topic and others seem to cover the ideas of getting spirits that are summon and chosen right for you much like say a custom house would be, but what about say "house that was already there" being a spirits that you get or buy that already have spirits in them, not always just about having an attraction to them.

After all when you typically buy most spirits from creepyhollow you'll buying spirits that you dont know the name of, only till you get it in the mail with the thing saying the name of your spirit, well other spirits are sold on or by creepyhollows and other ebay sellers also sell spirits that show there names, etc. Like this fairy is called this, or this spirit of this human is called this, while if it was say SRA, or custom made, or just normal spirit buying it be one based on summing one, but you get the idea.

I'm sure someone here can understand what I'm trying to say, and being the difference, being if this hasn't already been answer, also being for human as well as other spirit types mind you.

RyuKyu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns & Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm, not sure what that means
Zodiac:

I have read somewhere on the forum that you have to wait at least a year to have a spirit bounded but what about if the person who passed away was someone close to you. Will we still have to bind them to be able to have the spirit with us and feel there presence? My daughter passed away when she was 2 and I have always thought that her spirit is somewhere close to me. I am very numb to these senses so I can't really tell but if she is, what would be the benefit of binding a human spirit? Will it help me to communicate with her?

Also if the human spirit was a baby or unable to speak when living will the spirit still be able to communicate?

In life there is no such thing as "Bad", just our inability to see the "Good".

True PEACE comes from knowing that good is all that exists.
"
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

:eh: Great questions... I'd like to know too.

BTW, Seiko, I'm sorry for your loss :(

Sidenote: My father was the eldest in a family of five, but there were three other kids before him that passed away from malnutrition during the Japanese occupation of China. Two of the deceased were female twins. I have thought about a binding of my aunts since they died in infancy and I never got the pleasure of knowing them. I wonder what it would be like to have their presence around me.

::Anyone:: Magnolia?

I wonder if it'd be similar to keeping baby dragons?

Return to “Human”