Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I only have one human spirit, but a unique issue I've noticed is that, for some spirits, I bring human-culture-specific baggage to the table. I recently lost my grandfather who had been an American pilot in World War II. When I did a pair of portraits for Adrasteia, both her human spirits were lovely, but I had to drop a bit more of my baggage to get a good look at the one that had been a German soldier during that war.

It's no different from any other hang-up (say, a demon or djinn hang-up for someone from a certain type of Christian background,) but it is somewhat unique to a human-human connection.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I only have one human spirit, but a unique issue I've noticed is that, for some spirits, I bring human-culture-specific baggage to the table. I recently lost my grandfather who had been an American pilot in World War II. When I did a pair of portraits for Adrasteia, both her human spirits were lovely, but I had to drop a bit more of my baggage to get a good look at the one that had been a German soldier during that war.

It's no different from any other hang-up (say, a demon or djinn hang-up for someone from a certain type of Christian background,) but it is somewhat unique to a human-human connection.
I agree, I felt the same while ago. I requested a binding to a person, who was a well-known bomber pilot during WWII. He is unheard of in Germany and it was a coincidence that led me to him. He is better known for his charitable work and even recognized as saint, despite being strongly involved with Arthur Harris and thus with the bombing of Dresden (which he saw as necessary evil). The memorial day for this event was just a few weeks ago. It really made me think. I still have my kraut bias but it helped me to reflect on human-specific issues and baggage we might be carrying.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Has any of you with human spirits got an understanding of what the spirit of a human does after death?
Where they stay and what they do?

I personally am of the opinion that once you leave the body your spirit is not human (actually your spirits was not human from the start but having a human body and memories related to an existence on earth). After life you have the experience of having been human though that some spirits may not have..but anyhow I can not be 100% sure.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Angelik wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:36 am Has any of you with human spirits got an understanding of what the spirit of a human does after death?

I personally am of the opinion that once you leave the body your spirit is not human (actually your spirits was not human from the start but having a human body and memories related to an existence on earth). After life you have the experience of having been human though that some spirits may not have..but anyhow I can not be 100% sure.
This is very late, but I have a human spirit guide bound that chooses to spend her time as a fox. According to the Encyclopedia the Sonji Spider (and maybe others. I forget.) were once human.

I imagine they stay in a sort of in-between place, or heaven. I imagine spirit is spirit, but lives make an imprint and most human spirits would still think and function like humans unless they didn't want to(?) Or maybe they always felt they were something else?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cairngorn wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:12 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:36 am Has any of you with human spirits got an understanding of what the spirit of a human does after death?

This is very late, but I have a human spirit guide bound that chooses to spend her time as a fox. According to the Encyclopedia the Sonji Spider (and maybe others. I forget.) were once human.

I imagine they stay in a sort of in-between place, or heaven. I imagine spirit is spirit, but lives make an imprint and most human spirits would still think and function like humans unless they didn't want to(?) Or maybe they always felt they were something else?
Thank you for replying! :8)

Yes that makes sense to me that there is some place where souls take a pause before incarnating.
I also think one may or may not choose to reincarnate...depending on the case.

Return to “Human”