General Human Spirits Questions

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is the thread to ask general questions relating to Human Spirits.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi i have some question about human spirits..it raly interest me bu i have some fear about this....
the first think that come in my mind about conjure human spirits is:
DO THE SPIRIT REALY WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU? AND HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY "NO"?
i mean like mozart or someone else that you never met in your live?

i realy don´t want to be pull back from death back on earth to be conjure to a person i don´t know....can this happen?

i can understand to call a familymember or a person you know and love or a famous human ....but only if the spirit want it also :mrgreen:

i realy don´t know mutch about this and how magnolia do it....so magnolia or someone else that have knowledge about it...
can you please tell me if the human spirit you try to conjure have a chance to say :"NO...I DON´T WANT TO BE CONJURE!"
many thanks
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Angelika!

Now, I don't know if this is right or not but the way I understand it from my spirits and some of the research I've done is that the human soul is multidimensional. Meaning that we are living and exisiting in many different dimensions at the same time. The "higher self or soul" is the Maestro of this spiritual orchestra. Each different individual represents the different people/personality we are in different lifetimes. Each one plays their own intstrument in their own way but as a whole, they play a beautiful symphony, led of course by the Maestro (or soul). It is possible for one aspect or "personality" to work with another human in another time.

I had Magnolia conjure and bind Boudicca for me during the Leap Year energy. She is a very loving and loyal companion to me who is overjoyed at working with another human spirit again in this capacity. I would also assume that there are protocols that Magnolia follows when dealing with human spirits as to not infringe on their free choice, free will. I think that most are eager participants and the experience serves as another way for that soul to grow and evolve in the capacity of guide/teacher.

Hopefully some of the other members can add to this for you!

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear tammy - well said! while i had only isis conjured for me during the leap day sale, i've since had magnolia conjure one of the greatest females in history. while it was being done i kept hearing thoughts of "please bring through sennemut" so i was aware that the pharoah queen was pleased to be coming through. i made a promise to her that i will have him brought through as well as a surprise for her - i will also have her daughter neferure brought through so that the three of them may be united here again.

dear angelika; as tammy said spirits become multidimensional and many different people can have portions of their spirit since while we are alive we leave traces of ourselves all over. magnolia once explained how portions of a spirit can be kept by numerous keepers, just like with immortals. you will definitely know who wants to come to you, just listen to that "inner voice" it's not your brain but more than likely the spirit calling to you. that is what takes a bit to get used to, not thinking "gosh is that me thinking this" sort of thing. :) you will know when you are called hon, i know you will. take care and blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Glad you found that Hunter. That's a good reference!

There was also an answer from Magnolia on the old board and I searched for it but haven't found it. Basically, yes, she said human spirits leave a part of their essence behind.

I remember reading her explaination at the time and thinking how it corrosponded to my education in metaphysics, based, a large part upon the Bailey material (Alice A Bailey). The physcial body, the astral body, the emotional body, and even the personality do not transcend with that tiny part that is the 'essence' of man. No soul, but the mental permanent atom. Let behind are all the memories, thoughts & dreams of those who walked before us.

So except for someone newly departed, who is here in their entirity (usually until after the funeral and greiving are over) then it would be possible to bind the essence of someone long, long departed.

Magnolia had said in the other thread that anyone who was thinking of having a relative bound needed to speak with her at length first.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hello
and thank you all so mutch for the help!!!!! :D
now i understand....:mrgreen:
hugs to you all

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere - could I get your guidance on this thread I made here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =42&t=3415

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Cinikulo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I don't want to gravedig, but I have a question. How can multiple people have the same spirit? It seems impossible to own people and personalities like Mozart or Marx?

'Quod di dant fero.' - 'I bear what the gods give me.'
-Plautus' Aulularia
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

angelika79 wrote:hi i have some question about human spirits..it raly interest me bu i have some fear about this....
the first think that come in my mind about conjure human spirits is:
DO THE SPIRIT REALY WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU? AND HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY "NO"?
i mean like mozart or someone else that you never met in your live?

i realy don´t want to be pull back from death back on earth to be conjure to a person i don´t know....can this happen?

i can understand to call a familymember or a person you know and love or a famous human ....but only if the spirit want it also :mrgreen:

i realy don´t know mutch about this and how magnolia do it....so magnolia or someone else that have knowledge about it...
can you please tell me if the human spirit you try to conjure have a chance to say :"NO...I DON´T WANT TO BE CONJURE!"
many thanks
angelika
A MORE COMPLEX QUESTION TO ASK IS: SUPPOSE THE REINCARNATION OF MOZART IS KARMICALLY DRIVEN TO MEET AND BIND WITHE THE HUMAN SPIRIT OF MOZART? THIS IS NOT A HYPOTHETICAL. I AM STUDYING THIS CURRENTLY....
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Human”