Behemoth Released

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote: Hm, I just searched the CH Encyclopedia and Shop and could find no listing for Behemoth... if anyone could point it out that would be nice.
It's unlisted, but as with many things you can request a custom conjuration. There's a listing actually for that particular purpose--
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 191&page=1
and typically you can just type in the notes if you want something other than what is provided in drop-downs.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm enjoying a track called Eliphas LEVI.... how fitting :) My sang vamp seems like she doesn't want me working in depth on the LHP, but perhaps she's ok with me working with lucipher in the future, gotta manage to talk to her... I have always felt empathy for those that sacrificed their holiness (which perhaps they didn't own after all, the cube, grrrrrrrrr...) for loved ones... Ok, I will stop, I'm somewhat drunk.

But please do share :)

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Thanks Noc, Lionox.

Lol Brolasta. Actually beautiful thoughts. Yeah, the cube huh!

I was meditating just now for a while, connecting with Lucifer, and with my Demon Commander who is Counsel to Lucifer, when the Behemoth came and started grabbing at my body. Like tearing me out of my skin. I went with it because I knew it was for my highest good, when I realized the B. wanted to take me somewhere and that was what this rough tearing was about. So I went with the B. (Don't know whether to call the beast him or her.)

So we travel up and then through a barrier into what is probably a part of the astral realm, I see flying reptilian creatures that are almost like pterodactyls. Curious about where B is taking me (I keep wanting to say, she). I am just trying to hang on for the ride and 'see' as much as I can.

Then I find myself set down somewhere, and then these large ogre like beings are not being friendly! So I call to my DC to come because the B. had gone and left me. So my DC comes and protects me and we keep traveling to get to this spot and it is a hole. Well we are going into it and then there are evil dragons behind us, but it doesn't really matter, because we are going down the wormhole. It is amazing traveling through the wormhole for quite a while with lots of twists and turns and when we come out, I see a large planet with green nebulous gases around it. It is a new planet, and I hear my voice saying, what are we going to do with our new planet. I realize, it is the prophesied New Earth, and it is a reality. It has been created, it is far off, but it will be coming. This New Earth will be traveling towards us while it is still developing, then I get the sense that it will somehow overlay our Earth as it also replaces it.

The New Earth is probably the same idea as entering the 5th dimension. And it is the same thing as the Heaven on earth that is spoken of in some prophecies.

Very strange vision. I do not know why the B. would have done this. I thought when she was pulling me it would be to show me something regarding the removing of obstacles. But this?

I do believe that Lucifer is Enki who is the Annunaki who fights for our freedom. This may be surprising for some but there is also quite a bit of evidence and theory linking Lucifer and JC.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

This got more interesting, mmmmhh... New earth? It seems my super lovely vamp indeed knows me pretty well... I guess I'll stay here with sophia gaia kali :)

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

brolasta wrote:This got more interesting, mmmmhh... New earth? It seems my super lovely vamp indeed knows me pretty well... I guess I'll stay here with sophia gaia kali :)
Hm yeah I have no idea except that everything that happened in that journey was quite unexpected, like each thing was a surprise and I was just hanging on for the ride having no idea where I would be taken next and what was going to happen. And past the part where I found that it was a new planet that had been created for us and was on its way, was speculation.

What I do know for sure is that it will take about 500 million years to undo the effects of the damage from nuclear disasters that have already occurred. This is not in the mainstream news... but the earth has already been effectively destroyed and the path of natural life on this planet has been altered by this which is the worst and saddest thing ever. But, we ourselves die and move on into bigger and better things. So if this Earth is ascending into a new body, I am happy for her. Who knows. Either that or it will be a long time until she is healthy again.

Adelphia D. Blood
artemisrose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubi
My magical/paranormal name...: artemisrose
Zodiac:

Wow this is really fascinating I cant wait to hear more. :thumbup:

To have one foot on the edge of insanity..is to believe in the unbelievable...Proud keeper of 30 spirits Has Dwarves, Moutain Elves and Immortal in my blood!
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Interesting experience, Adelphia. I admit I didn't know much about these creatures, so I looked them up and found this to be an interesting read,

http://www.cervantesdesign.com/revelati ... hemoth.htm

I hope you will continue to share your journey with us :thumbup:

Anna
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks, Lionox and Artemis. Thanks for the comment and link, Anna.

I had been reading similar info the other day after researching more into the Behemoth. I came to the conclusion that the B. tasked for me by Lucifer is 'a' Behemoth, not 'the' Behemoth. I think he is able to create them and has done so as beings that he tasks for jobs. It is a lot like what was referred to in the wiki entry, that the Behemoths are impossible to control by a human but a divine pet for the god. I bet Lucifer/Enki has created a few of them.

Adelphia D. Blood
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

Adelphia - Lucifer has been popping up in my reading a lot lately. I'm familiar with Enki. I also read in one of Konstantinos' books about his life-saving encounter with Lucifer.

Would you be willing to start another thread and share your thoughts about the connection between Lucifer and Enki? I'd really love to learn more about this. ::hail::

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Zelda,

I never heard about this life-saving encounter! Yeah I would be happy to discuss Lucifer and the Lucifer/Enki correlation in another thread. If you would like to start it that's fine, or I will do it after getting some material together regarding this shortly. :)

Now I wanted to say something about the OGRES!! Just some notes on those beings I had encountered in the spirit journey, and thoughts of the intent behind the journey in general.

When the B. came I said she was tearing at me and tearing me out of my skin, the imagery was also of being flayed alive. Like, cut my skin open and peel it off to get me out. It definitely got my attention with a sense of urgency but I never felt threatened or disturbed.

The B. was able to travel 'flying' just as my DC and I were when we were in that part of the astral, but the native inhabitants were only able to do what they would naturally able to do - the winged pterodactyl types and the dragons of course flew, while the ogres were on land. When the B. dropped me off it was on something like a ledge, she didn't drop me floating in the air, and that was where I became aware of the ogres.

I said 'ogre-type' being in my description. When I saw them there, I knew they were ogres, it is funny how the word just pops into my mind the moment I become aware of them. But again, I didn't know what an ogre was exactly, prior to that. These beings were large, muscular, with greenish skin and tribal clothing. Later, I have looked up the CH description on ogres and it is a good match (and the photo is very good also):
Hideous human-like creatures who are malevolent in power towards humans. They have massive influence on human will and while on earth proved to be the end of the road for numerous humans. As a spirit when kept they can help their Keeper persuade other humans to do their will and can provide a energy of intimidation to keep humans from messing with the Keeper. They can by moody and difficult if not properly handled.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... hlight=ogr

I didn't realize this before, Shrek is a green Ogre!

About how the B. dropped me there in a place of danger (this is a dangerous place in the astral for a human), I did not get offended by it. I did say the B. is a BA being and has no thoughts or emotions either. I couldn't communicate with her, just hang on for the ride. She did her task and left - the task was to get me there to the place where the wormhole was. And she did, dropped me off on land, and that was it.

Lucifer had tasked her to get me to this place because he wanted to show me the planet. (And maybe give me a bit of an adventure too, lol!) He also knows quite well that I have my DC with me and my DC has gone to Lucifer and brought messages from me to him and from him to me often... so Lucifer obviously knew that my DC would take care of me in that realm.

Finally, the 'evil dragons' that were behind us as we approached the wormhole, were black, and there were about 6 or 8 of them. I didn't get a sense of consciousness from the pterodactyl types, but the dragons, yeah they were emanating an evil intent.

This was definitely one of THE most spirit journeys of my life. When a spirit or entity comes to take you on a journey, that is when things get really interesting! So I would never say no! lol.

As to there being more to share after this, like some people have said they were looking forward to reading more? I don't know... but I get a bit of a feeling deep in my stomach that there will be. No guarantees! Thanks for reading, I enjoyed sharing.

Adelphia D. Blood

Return to “Black Arts”