Enki and Lucifer

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:Hears my question ,if Enki, is also considered possibly Lucifer, does that mean in the CH shop the binding of Enki, you are really getting Lord Lucifer then? 8Z
No, because it depends on your belief system.
I personally don't believe Enki is 'the' Lucifer. Lucifer is Lucifer. They just hold similar significance and can certainly act as the same deity for some people.

brazilian
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 258
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alef Samekh

I tought that Enlil was Lucifer, since he is the "owner" of the planet and he´s represented as an air/storm divinity.
Enki is a water divinity.

But what do i know.... 8Z

Peace! ?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brazilian wrote:I tought that Enlil was Lucifer, since he is the "owner" of the planet and he´s represented as an air/storm divinity.
Enki is a water divinity.

But what do i know.... 8Z
Actually it seems you've got things turned around.
One can see that Enki is the rebel force likened to the fallen grigori watchers or to Prometheus, as he is a worldly deity that brings knowledge/wisdom and magick to mankind. Lucifer is a figure of illumination (the morning star) with a primary purpose in the view of Luciferians as enlightener. Magick is one of those 'forbidden arts' we've been supposedly offered or taught by such forces that have split from the oppressive or 'God-head' divinities.

Lucifer really isn't a deity of 'air' or storm and he is not the world creator; as a more familiar indicator of the dual nature at play - the closest to that would actually be Zeus and we know that in grecian myth, Zeus is the all-father that opposes the luciferian figure of Prometheus. So perhaps Enlil can be likened to Zeus.
Lucifer is representative of, as stated above, the morning star.. the morning star rises before the sun and so rises above the heavens which shows defiance to the dominating sky presence, as a suitable explanation.

You can associate the element of Air to Lucifer as it stands for intellect, but the signifier of that is the fact he is one with a star of illumination.. and Enki bears the traits of being an illuminator, which is one reason people may equate them.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

All the same, I wonder why this thread is posted under 'Black Arts', because it's so far from that.. this implies Lucifer is universally 'evil' or something lol..
So much is so much simpler than we make it out to be.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Like noc pointed out, it has a lot to do with your own beliefs in connecting the picture. For me I dont believe nor process "Immortals" as 'beings' or entity's, but rather I see Gods as multi-faceted personifications of energy 'systems' and forces of nature alike. So for me it isn't about Enki and Lucifer being the same "being" or not, but how does one attribute that anthropomorphized personification to their element in nature, based on the appropriate associations introduced by the mythological structure within the context of said paradigm.

Outside of that they might be the "same" or maybe not, but who knows really.

DrewPeanuts
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Truth
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Ok. This subject is highly intriguing to me and I just want to dip my toes in a little. Aside from God or yahway(spelling) or Lucifer or Satan, may I request some insight on the Enki and Enlil story? I read somewhere that Adam and Eve were brought to the Garden of Eden to work the garden. Unable to procreate(sterile). Then later made able to procreate(fertile). I have so many thoughts on this it's crazy. Although, reading the bible, I was always so curious as to what Genesis was about, craving clarification doesn't seem so crazy. Especially being made in "their" likeness or "his" likeness, I always want to increase my knowledge and understanding of the creation of this flesh vessel my soul is currently occupying. So, with that said, can someone tell me more about what was going on in the garden? Before Adam and Eve arrived, during A&E's stay, and after A&E's departure from the garden.

DrewPeanuts
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Truth
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Here is some information i found very informative to my previous questions... hope it helps.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida ... eden03.htm

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DrewPeanuts wrote:... may I request some insight on the Enki and Enlil story?
There are various sources regarding Enki and Enlil, e.g.:
http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/list ... index.html
http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/list ... index.html

DrewPeanuts wrote:I read somewhere that Adam and Eve were brought to the Garden of Eden to work the garden. Unable to procreate(sterile). Then later made able to procreate(fertile).
Can you provide the source of information, book or link, about it? : )

DrewPeanuts wrote:... can someone tell me more about what was going on in the garden? Before Adam and Eve arrived, during A&E's stay, and after A&E's departure from the garden.
Mmmmh, again, there are various version of what might have happened there... : /

DrewPeanuts wrote:Here is some information i found very informative to my previous questions... hope it helps.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida ... eden03.htm
Yes, one example is Sitchin's version in that link. But this is one of the many ancient alien believes, and it might depend on your belief : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Great threath!
Especially when you're looking for more information about Lucifer. :-)
But by reading the story about Enlil, Enki and Anu...

I'm not sure if many of you were Christians once, but is there really no one else who has pointed out the more obvious?
By the Christian religion God didn't drove Adam and Eve out of Eden. He send some winged dude with a flaming sword after them. God just sat on his throne apparantly ( that throne should be ancient by now) and watched them running.

If the stories goes that Enki and Enlil are brothers, sons of the same father ( with some absent mother). The paralell to Christianity would be: Anu ( God), ? ( Goddess?), Enlil ( = Michael), Enki ( = Lucifer).

So the story should be more accurate if you compare the Enlil and Enki story to AA Michael vs Lucifer.
And if you take this into account, it should be more easy to draw parallels to othern 'ancient' religions. Two brothers, of the same father, who are always at odds with each other.
I already can think of the Greek/Roman religion, the Egyptian religion and the Norse religion. Lucifer is ruler of Hell and Michael is said to be the eldest son of God who kinda rules directly under him.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser

Anu = Yahweh
Enlil = Baal Zebul (Beelzebub)
Ea / Enki / Ptah = Satan

Ra / Marduk = Son of Enki

Christ = ??!!?!

A plethora of ancient immortal gods (highly advanced both technological and spiritual), creators of humans & human civilization known by different names.

https://www.enkiptahsatya.com/english.html

Knowledge is Power

Return to “Black Arts”