sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am of the mindset there are some etheric beings("demons") that rely upon fear, pain, suffering, agony, and causing it to others. They need it to exist, to maintain themselves, it's their "nutrition" like how we need water to survive.
The question is why do they rely on emotional energy if they are not mind creatures? I'm not trying to say if it's in your mind then it is not real. I believe what is in your mind IS real. Because we are like mini gods are able to create our own reality and the beings that reside. The problem is that we share realities with not so healthy individuals. Sometimes we cross manifestations. And with that awareness we have to deal with it accordingly. Life unfortunately isn't fluffy cotton candy clouds and gumdrop dreams. I'm sure you know.

What we create in our mind is real. So it is up to us or someone who can convince us to have the will to destroy it. We don't really KNOW if these being rely on suffering. It's just what we are told. We don't know if they are suffering so badly themselves that they have to inflict it on others. They are afterall in the firey pits of hell. I would be angry too. Take a dog, if you torture it and beat it, it will either die or become killing machine. No pooch who has been fed filet mignon and have it's hair combed daily going to be a killing machine. Possible, but rare.
There is no reasoning with them. Because there is not really much to understand about them, or for them to understand us. I cant project human concepts such as good,evil, love, to them either as they are indiffeferent and predatory.
I agree you can't just come out and say I love you demon and he will avoid destroying you. But if you read some of the invocation material say like for satan, you will see he too has the human need of appreciation and honor. I'm sure if someone treats him like an vile being who is beneath the christian god, he will zap them. Exorcist don't necessarily live a good life. They do what they feel is right, but there is the cost of always worrying about black magic and demons, something normal oblivious people hardly ever think of, therefore hardly ever have to deal with.

I believe demons are the darkest part of our collective conscious. There is no sense in denying it. But if we reframe our reality for instance instead of looking at a group of people like the government screwing us, look at them on a case by case basis, that there could be an individual in that group that will let things slide and help you, then you will meet that individual. All men wish to achieve the highest good he can achieve. Many because of fear fail. Fear of loss is what turns him into the demon he does not want to become.
I was living & working in Scotland and a bunch of us were experimenting with hypnosis and astral projection together...with a preplanned visit......I remember screaming "Get me the F**K OUT OF HERE, and thankfully they did...
I've astral projected and I've been hypnotized. I tried to even cut the cord to see if I would die. From my experience, and how far I've taken others down, you cannot die or lose yourself in hypnosis. That is all fear preventing you from getting to the deepest levels of trance. I suppose fear alone can give you a heart attack, and one could die because of a pre-existing condition(s) and fear, but not the hypnosis.
Last edited by Samsara on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Nothing to add, but I like this:
There exist WORD-VIRUSES...and they are dangerous.
:thumbup:

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

There are 3 kinds of Fear:

I.) Irrational Fear (A lack of mental discipline, eating ergot mold on stale rye bread, etc

2.) Fear of Destruction or Hurt of Self & or Other, can be either Irrational or Actual

3.) Fear produced by being in the presence of any power or energy that is SOOOO Powerful that the vibration itself is hard to take. A personal example, I was living & working in Scotland and a bunch of us were experimenting with hypnosis and astral projection together...with a preplanned visit......I remember screaming "Get me the F**K OUT OF HERE, and thankfully they did... I wanted to visit a black hole......don't ever try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-
Indeed. There are Irrational fears, Primal fears, and Common Sense fears.

Irrational Fears to me is along the lines of extreme 'superstitions'. Such as thinking walking under a ladder will cause bad luck.

Primal Fears, I guess I would say is partly "ego" mainly instinct. How our brain is wired.

Common Sense Fears are pretty self explanatory in exercising caution.
The question is why do they rely on emotional energy if they are not mind creatures? I'm not trying to say if it's in your mind then it is not real. I believe what is in your mind IS real. Because we are like mini gods are able to create our own reality and the beings that reside. The problem is that we share realities with not so healthy individuals. Sometimes we cross manifestations. And with that awareness we have to deal with it accordingly. Life unfortunately isn't fluffy cotton candy clouds and gumdrop dreams. I'm sure you know.
Previously stated, it really depends on one's model for reality and how you suppose minds might be connected, and what the relationships between any number of "selves" any person might happen to have under your particular model are. I used to be an Idealist, In this case I guess our situations might be reversed on how we reached our conclusions haha. But that's okay.

Most physical and non-physical phenomena can be explained by the older theories of ether, akasha, and relativity. Unfortunately now, this is largely forgotten in the mainstream society.

This is what I subscribe to: The etheric plane creates the physical physical plane. They support each other.The Collective unconsiousness(Astral) IS a part of every living being both physical and non-physical the but it is limited, and exists as the base level of reality.

I'm sure we can both agree that our brains are like computers, our conciousness being interface, our subconsious receives & filters information from both the physical and non-physical. Rather say that the way we imagine, experience or interpret them is made by - and of - consciousness. That's the "thought form", the conceptual framwork we hold up like a butterfly net to to try to capture this force, or presence or influence, to personalize it, to interact with it. The thing itself? Who knows? I don't. Beyond that they can be so much more.

Yes people intentionally and sometimes unintentionally create actual thought forms, but that deals more with the substance of whatever "Mind Fabric" may be and how it can be used to mold, forge, and act out our foci, rather then what happens outside and is being received by the human spirit. Personally I've noticed a significant difference with the same consistant results of those who have been attacked by actual entity's in comparision to those who 'think' they are, just becuase they are being over negative towards themselves.

In my experience 'belief' filters how a metaphysical experience can be perceived, but it doesnt actually change it or create it. Consistancy is in fact possible under the right circumstances. It's all about "Forms" at a basic level.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Forms

I wrote a post that had to do with this here, so I wont repost it. It's about Receiving Vs Creating.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hu#p359258

What we create in our mind is real. So it is up to us or someone who can convince us to have the will to destroy it. We don't really KNOW if these being rely on suffering. It's just what we are told. We don't know if they are suffering so badly themselves that they have to inflict it on others.
Well I would say we know as much as the impressions they give off, or what they tell us honestly. So I agree and Disagree. I think life exists in all different forms and tempermerants. Evolution and processess similiar to it is universal, and everchanging. I dont think some of these beings do what they do to us, because we humans are special, or out of spite or jealousy towards God, or that they want to be "Evil" for the sake of being "Evil". Rather they are just above us on the "Food Chain" per se..

They have an entirely different thought process, we cant compare ourselves to them. My suspicioun is that these entities, along with ourselves, and all other entities out there in the universe both physical and non-physical were created by same greater power/source. In other words instead of saying that all the planets revolve around us I'm saying that we are one of them many planets revolving around the same star... What they do to us, and how they treat us is no different then us taking the lives of animals and destroying plants. That's my take on it anyways.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

::bump::

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Previously stated, it really depends on one's model for reality and how you suppose minds might be connected, and what the relationships between any number of "selves" any person might happen to have under your particular model are. I used to be an Idealist, In this case I guess our situations might be reversed on how we reached our conclusions haha. But that's okay.
I don't believe in the infinite number of selves theory. If there is another me, yet I am not conscious of her, then she is merely another human that shares my DNA but not my life experiences. Though I do believe in your mind you can play out multiple scenerios before you take a character from your mind and let his/her traits inhabit you.

I'm also not an idealist. I would like to think i am a realist and have tricks that work. An idealist is subject to hoping others would change if he stayed the same. A realist is betting on the probability of change. He may see what the other person is and makes changes in himself to effect those he enounter. That may not be the actual definition of a realist, but that's who I, the realist, see the world. Now if we play by the laws of probability, know that nothing I say will occur 100% of the time. But 75% ain't bad. LOL.
This is what I subscribe to: The etheric plane creates the physical physical plane. They support each other.The Collective unconsiousness(Astral) IS a part of every living being both physical and non-physical the but it is limited, and exists as the base level of reality.
I believe in that too But I also believe that consciousness formed itself. It was a force somewhere in the blackness of the universe that just started to pay attention. It is a force of growth and growth over billions of years becomes advanced enough to replicate itself with multiple perspectives through multiple bodies and non bodies.

The individual like you and I have limited control the the force of growth that has occured through billions of years. But we still have some control in our own lives and how we want to experience it. But of course when dealing with the collective we are but a speck of experience. When face to face, we don't control the collective, the collective if it chooses can control us. But we have access to the collective. Meaning we have access to the antedote that plagues us if we really really reached inside. Perhaps we may even have to speak to the right individual because what in our minds is unclear.

Let's say a lion in the physical world attacks you, how do you deal? There are lion tamers in the world. Who was the first lion tamer? What was his state of mind? There are demons in the world, but there also exorists, what is their state of mind? Each one of these people had to build on the knowledge and past experience of those before them, to get to a certain state of mind. The lion was created by the collective, the demon was created by the collective. Someone or thing in the collective knows how to destroy either. But the trick is finding the right source.

That's my theory about how the mind plays a role in all this. It is beyond imagination, it is realizing the connection exist if you investigate enough.
Personally I've noticed a significant difference with the same consistant results of those who have been attacked by actual entity's in comparision to those who 'think' they are, just becuase they are being over negative towards themselves.
So my argument isn't as simple as everything came from our mind. Therefore you can kill everything with your mind. There are few rules we have to pass.

Some believe entities itself is a thought form. Some believe it exist outside of ourselves. Some believe one and two are the same. I'm saying it all came from the same source, because this collective source has advanced enough to create multiple life forms but is still connected. Therefore the entity that attacks, is still some way connected to our subconscious real or not real. There is a purpose for it, many are just refusing to see it. A demon to me has it's purpose, while one might like to think a demon is the vile picking on the weak. Assuming the weak did not instigate. But the demon too knows if you have been less than honorable or less than kind. The one sending the demon usually believes the other is the unkind a-hole. While the one receiving believes he is a victim.

Buddha was an example of a man who meditated faced his demons and with one finger to the ground shattered its existance/hold. How did he do this? Writers believe he had built several years of depriving himself of things that could lead to suffering to others, several years of living guilt free, so when it appeared it had no power over him. He had power over it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Black Arts”