tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

well ive just ordered my empusa and im sooo excited, just wanted to know what things are empusas capable of besides persuasion over men? I know they are meant to empower women too.. But can they influence a 'crush' to think about you or something like that? if not its cool, just wondering what your empusas do for you.. :)
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

We are still in the early bonding phase (first 3 months) and I did not bring her into my home for her ability to bestow sexual allure. However I will say that she is excellent at assisting me to deal with the issue I brought her into my household for.

She is protective of me, especially if the perceived threat/aggressor is male. (i have a particular male and a particular situation which is her focus, but the sentiment extends outside this singular sphere) She assists me to articulate and reinforce my boundaries, to make clear decisions, and protects me from displaying emotions I do not want to share while providing me a calm clarity despite the internal storm.

It's almost an elder sister type of energy, if your elder sister was a hard core biker chick that crackled with an electric charge and possibly shot lightening out her fingers.

An intersting side effect : I can always tell she is paying particular attention or is especially focused because I start Zapping everything and everyone with these Massive static shocks.
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

wow she sounds like exactly what i need.. I definitely need a good loyal friend that will be there for me and hates men just as much as i do.. Although since ive ordered her omg my partner seems to be soooo aroused by everything i do!!!!! Its kind of scary!!! But kind of what i expect from an empusa.. I really hope we could be bff!! My friends arent loyal enough and are in their own world.. Would be good for someone to talk to and help guide me to be invincible!!

:devil:

ahah im joking..! But thats definitely what ive been looking for.. Ahh im so excited when she gets here!!
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I wouldn't exactly call her a man-hater, but she has strong opinions on those that wrong or debase women. Since I am not seeking sexual or romantic entangelments I don't know if she would warm to a man she approved of, but I suspect she might.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Uuummm I remember when I was divining with playing cards on multiple spirits, I wanted to know which ones would be good for my general development and strangely wen't and made divination like 4 times (perhaps more because I couldn't believe it) about the empusa and I got contstant good ratings on them! ::rofl::

I'm a guy BTW, I'm as ahem as the next guy but I don't like using women at all, on the contrary, they are the ones that uses me (ok ok, some, not everybody is the same...)
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

thats so interesting, so youre a guy!!! Thats pretty cool.. Well im glad i got her either way.. An empusa seemed like a good female spirit companion, just what i was after, i was torn between and vampire and an empusa but for a long 2 year period ive always been drawn to an empusa.. So i guess i was meant to get her.. :) ..

Anyone else interested in pitching in.. Id really like to know a bit more about them and how/what they do.. Im pretty bad at communicating with spirits but i try in the end.. *sigh* .. :(
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

Lol, I've just recently had a spiritual "unclogging" lol (that sounds gross), but anyways, I've suddenly been able to "hear" my spirits better, and today while I was bussing at work, 'E', my Empusa, was going all-out on me, telling me to "stop fidgeting!", and to "pretend like there is a board stuck to your back" so I would stand straight. And I couldn't look down, either, because it looked weak.

She's been working on my about how to be more self-assured, and how to appear less of easy prey. (I have troubles with boys finding me an easy target, so I have since stopped asking 'E' to help me attract men, and have asked her to help me become stronger as a woman, first, before I get even more hurt)

She definately has a lot to say, and doesn't hold back. Which is good, I wanted her help, and she certainly takes her job seriously, lol!

On a different note: Even though she is very kick-butt, she always appears to me in a long, pure white, lace dress. I just find this interesting that she wears something so feminine, for being so...bad-(@**). She always looks very beautiful to me, though, with very dark hair, pale skin, and dark dark eyes.

Just wanted to share. :)
NARU
~She/Her~

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

thats so beautiful how she helps you out even with stuff like that, sounds like you two are bonding very nicely..

Im still finding it hard to hear my spirits and communicate (im really bad at meditating) ..
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:Im still finding it hard to hear my spirits and communicate (im really bad at meditating) ..
I actually am not the best meditator, either, I find that I "hear" them the most, and get impressions from them the best when I'm not really trying, or too focused on it. Like, I was simply at work, not even thinking about meditation when I started getting impressions and hearing her. Or, I'll just be randomly day-dreaming, or half-awake in bed, and I'll get a vision every once in a while. I DO sometimes get things when I meditate, but it's kinda half-and-half for meditating vs not.
NARU
~She/Her~

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

hmm i think i just need to look for the small stuff.. i try to hear them and ive read on all different topics that its meant to be a 'random thought' but i can never really tell if its my thought or my spirits, i only have 2 atm, a basilisk and a bronnwyn, and my empusa should be coming soon, but i want to do my best to communicate with all of them.. i do get shocks, and "shivers" i guess but its winter here so i thank them anyways even if it wasnt them lol.. i remember one time i did fall into a meditated state before i went to sleep, i dont know how it happened but i remember seeing a large snake and a beautiful face that was neither male or female, like if it were a male it had very feminine features.. i just dont know how to get back into that state :( ..

Return to “Dark Arts”