Autism and Reiki

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone tried reiki to help with autistic children's behaviors before?
Anyone have any experience with this?
I have never done it and I worry that I will get peoples hopes up if I offer reiki as a treatment and there is little/no benefit...

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have worked with the handicap kids and adults for the pass 15 years!!!

Most have autism, and yes reiki can in some cases calm the energy of some of them, depending on how severe the autism is!!!

Sometimes the reiki can help with the messed up energy of the person and help them seem more calm, however it requires daily care and use of the reiki and the results do vary, depending on the person!!!

There are a lot of factors have to be considered, the learned behaviors, and the reactions of the person to the reiki, and what manner of programs being used to help the person, or child involved, all that has to be used in junction with the reiki being used as well.

The reiki in my experience does help to calm and soothe, but the daily routines have to be used as well!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I believe 100% that 'autism spectrum disorders' can be 'cured' along with every single other problem in this world. You'd want to put in quite a bit of work with them. cleanse, heal, ground, centre, align, shield them, etc. bring in their religious figures or the arch angels if they don't have any. have them watched, protected and guided from beyond. my observations on autism (i'll include add/adhd as well) says that the only problem they have is that the mind is tuned in somewhere higher and is not integrated properly with the physical body. it sounds simple but it can explain every symptom of the spectrum in some way or another. i was incorrectly diagnosed ADHD which was later changed to HFA w/ SID/SPD if that means anything to you. grounding energies will help them most imo.. but it'd have to be a long term thing to see real results. i usually dont post things like this as it is a sensitive topic but if you want me to go in to more details or u have any questions just ask.

views expressed are to be taken as theoretical

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've had Reiki done on my two autistic sons (one has Asperger's Syndrome). It helps calm them and reduces the violent outbursts. Most of the focus was on their anxiety and frustration, with increasing self love, cleansing negative energy, and focusing on the heart chakra and any organs holding onto anger and fear. Once they're balanced, I generally get them a session once a month for maintenance, unless something happens and they need it more often. They seem to be much calmer and happier after their sessions.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Grounding and centering is a very good thing to do!!!! One kid I worked with, I always took him outside and have him touch a tree, which did help ground and center him, to the point that he was very calm!!!! Now he could get very violent at times, but when I did this everyday with him, he didn't have a violent attack towards anyone!!!

Sadly they closed the workshop down and I don't work with him anymore due to job changes in the company I work for!!!

But yes if you take the time and work everyday with them, the results can be pretty amazing!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I wish I had known about this when my son was small. He has Asperger's syndrome and the school mistreated him.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

People mistreat kids with autism because they don'the know how to deal with it, so they try to cure it. That doesn't make it right, though. Nor does it make it an excuse to hurt people. The truth is, autism can't be cured, because it's a neurological disorder, not a genetic one. Basically it means it's the hardware not the software. So unless you want to have your kid labotimised. Side note: yest, I am autistic, also I tend to do my homework.

KittyGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 69
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm

Autism can be cured through magic and natural herbs but then again there's nothing wrong with autism. Instead of trying to change autistic people and turn them into todays robots why don't we embrace them. They view the world differently than us and we people are so quick to give people like that labels I say we just embrace them and accept them by that's hard to with so many close minded and evil people out there. My niece has autism and it's taken a toll on her since she was little she always looked at differently and instead of teaching people how to cure autism we should tech people how to embrace it.

Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

KittyGirl wrote:Autism can be cured through magic and natural herbs but then again there's nothing wrong with autism. Instead of trying to change autistic people and turn them into todays robots why don't we embrace them. They view the world differently than us and we people are so quick to give people like that labels I say we just embrace them and accept them by that's hard to with so many close minded and evil people out there. My niece has autism and it's taken a toll on her since she was little she always looked at differently and instead of teaching people how to cure autism we should tech people how to embrace it.
If, anything I can be an advocate for this.
The journey of my life can be summed up, to being a kid that life through into the trash (metephoricly) to wanting to become an advocate of hope for the downtrodden.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”