Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hello Magnolia and Ash,
I was wondering if is possible to get a custom conjuration of 2 of the Archangels . I'm looking at your shop and under the drop down menu of custom conjuration but I can't find them.
Please let me know because I want to put an order through. Thank you! :thumbup:

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think archangels are considered more as immortals (such as Michael, Raphael, Uriel, etc.) than individual angels. I might be wrong though since I've seen sellers sell archangels as prebounds. You can use that listing and specify the situation.

ImageImageImageImageImage
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Hi Melinda

To be honest I think you are punching above your weight here,Also anyone thinking of trying to bind a Archangel such as Michael is also out of there league.
They are such powerful sources and anyone who says they can bind a Archangel is ripping you off !!! Take the most darkest evilest da spirit you can ever imagine,and The Arch Angel Michael in a blink of a eye,would remove it from existence !! They follow the creators work and not any mere humans. Now everyone will have a debate on this, which is heathly,kinda of depends on what your experiences are and your relegion is.However since they serve the creator and the creator,creates such enties,they also have the ultimate power,over everything. Even in the most darkest room,One single small candle will light up the room! Light will always overcome darkness ! If you need to speak to a Archangel then do so,You dont need a conjurer to do this for you.Ash Mags your comments please,agree,disagree a good chat ::wave::

laurababy0105
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I love the arch angels and would never want to even try to bind one. They are the last entities I would want to piss off.

Beauty is often found in the darkest places.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

Archangels cannot be bound, what you want is asking CH to make a direct portal to them for you, they've made one for me,,,, so just make a note in the order.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

hey hey hey slow down here. My God I feel like I've been jumped at my throat for asking !
I don't wanna piss off any Archangel here , I have and I REPEAT I have so much respect for them ! I asked for this binding for my own personal reasons. I didn't know you were not allowed to do so.
If I ask for this is because I felt I had too. Anyways I'm here to learn and that's why I'm asking Ash and Mag. Calm down people.... so much negativity from this post. Take a break and go vacation ! ::leprechaun::

Thank you for your answer Ruby and Onyx :thumbup:

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Melinda :wave:

Ahh Look im sorry but I wasnt jumping down your throat at all,and if it seemed like that thenI apolgize,But that wasnt my intention to have a go or preach at all.

Your post about Archangels made me think there could be a good discussion about weather they are wa or have da tendecies,such is there power.
And just what they are capable of and in what context...I hope Ch can fufil your what you need :angel:

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hi melinda
first of all you are not gonna piss off any archangel as your intentions are good and you have the respect there too.........they are here and all around us every day, all you need to do is call on them and ask for whatever help you need........i personally believe that when you see a listing for a prebound archangel, they are not actually bound, they dont need to be as they are omnipresent ....it is instead i feel a binding of their energy which is more of a link or portal to them, i see this as more of a comfort thing as you do not actually need it to be able to contact them but this doesnt mean it is wrong...if you feel the need for that link for reassurance then that is fine :)our needs differ greatly so feel what is best for you :) ......my own personal journey started with being called by the archangels and ascended masters and although i cannot see them i do see flashes of colour when they are around and often i will hear their names being spoken to confirm that they are here, my guardian angel and my sons are blue lightening angels who are directly linked to AA Michael which i think is why we both have a good connection with him.......have a look online there are many good sites with invocations but again i think you only need to call them
:grouphug:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I believe all you have to do is call on them, when you have a need for them!!!! At least that is the way it has been for me!!!! So people will even carry medals of the archangel Micheal or any of the other archangels around with them, in a sense using it much like you would a portal to them, when in need for their help and or protection!!!!

I know that there has been other topics in this form about the archangels and whether they are wa or da, do a search on it and you should find a lot of information on them, I have been looking and trust me there is a lot on them in here ;)

I am not sure if it is possible or not, but I would consider them kind of both of wa and da as they can been sent to destroy as well as to protect!!!!

I am not looking to start anything, just have a good conversation about it is all ;)

I am sure everyone has their own take on the archangels and what they mean to them!!!! :thumbup:

Good topic :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I Did post but now its gone :eh:

Magnolia wrote some where on here about the Arch Angels and it did change my perception of them a bit, Cant for the life of me remember where abouts it was posted, ::Anyone:: But it was a good read,I can remember some bits about it but perfer people to read the whole thing,as It will make more sense then just snippets

Return to “Angels”