My Cambion "D"

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

aphyreus wrote:I love my KFC :lol: I wish one/some of my spirits will be like "D" and ::poke:: me into a healthier diet!

So what "unrealistic expectations of our living situations" does "D" have?
LOL so far? That I won't eat meat! That I'll switch to tea over coffee. That I'll sleep with a cat that has nightmares & woke up screaming in my face like he was going to bite it off. <--- "Dead-Kitty" and I believe he is part Vamp!! He sleeps w/ his nose in my neck and I keep waiting for him to draw blood. :vampire:

"D" is great. I'm really glad to have him around! And I'm excited to see how this relationship progresses.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

So yesterday I was pretty emotional. Dunno could have something to do with a friend's brother passing today. I get weird right before a death (esp. for someone -like my friend- I have emotional ties to. Wasn't close to his brother though) and I never know why until it happens. So anyway, I grabbed "D".
I was holding his vessel with a wet hand (wiping tears) when it began to vibrate. A calm, sincere feeling came over me when that was happening. And I began feeling better.

Also, I neglected to mention before...
When I am in bed, I feel the warmth & presence of a hand holding mine as I drift off to sleep. That has happened a couple of times.

"D" has been much more that I expected him to be. I am very pleased.
Oh, and I still can't eat meat. Even the sauce on my pasta tonight made my stomach turn. I found out later it had meatballs marinating in it, even though no actual meat was in the sauce. The SMELL was... well, meat.

Aside from the silly Vegetarian lifestyle (sorry, I've always been a carnivore so this is new to me) he seems to be pretty awesome! And the meat thing... I get the feeling my Vampires are OK w/ it... "It's what is best for you right now". Besides, I bet they got plenty of blood when I cut my leg two days ago!!!

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote:So yesterday I was pretty emotional. Dunno could have something to do with a friend's brother passing today. I get weird right before a death (esp. for someone -like my friend- I have emotional ties to. Wasn't close to his brother though) and I never know why until it happens. So anyway, I grabbed "D".
I was holding his vessel with a wet hand (wiping tears) when it began to vibrate. A calm, sincere feeling came over me when that was happening. And I began feeling better.

Also, I neglected to mention before...
When I am in bed, I feel the warmth & presence of a hand holding mine as I drift off to sleep. That has happened a couple of times.

"D" has been much more that I expected him to be. I am very pleased.
Oh, and I still can't eat meat. Even the sauce on my pasta tonight made my stomach turn. I found out later it had meatballs marinating in it, even though no actual meat was in the sauce. The SMELL was... well, meat.

Aside from the silly Vegetarian lifestyle (sorry, I've always been a carnivore so this is new to me) he seems to be pretty awesome! And the meat thing... I get the feeling my Vampires are OK w/ it... "It's what is best for you right now". Besides, I bet they got plenty of blood when I cut my leg two days ago!!!
Awwww...he sounds SO sweet!!!

~Para

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'd like to thank Fat Burger for offering a Veggie Burger!! Yummy.

I spent time with them both while driving last night (early this morning) and I learned...
"D" has music preferences. But they clash with the preferences of "I" my Sang. Vamp.
So "I" likes 70s-80s Rock. I found myself listening to music I honestly never really enjoyed. lol
"D" is more fun, likes upbeat (Pop & Hip Hop). I had visions of him dancing around being silly while "I" looked... unimpressed! Haha
Neither seems to like Women bands or Country (well, we did listen to one song. "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" which was fun).

Hmmm... I may start a blog about "I" now that I am learning more about him.
Thing about these two, they are bound at a higher class ("D" on my Super Moon pendant - lots of energy on that). So it seems I am having an easier time bonding overall. Dunno but that could be it.

Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

Aww your Cambion sounds like a total sweetheart <3. My first calling was towards a Cambion but I wasn't sure if they were all about sex like one of their parents so I decided not to get one.

Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Iamme wrote:Aww your Cambion sounds like a total sweetheart <3. My first calling was towards a Cambion but I wasn't sure if they were all about sex like one of their parents so I decided not to get one.
I had a dream w/ my Nympho some time ago. I won't go into detail about it but the moral of the visit was, "We are deeper than just sex". So I spent more time getting to know & bond w/ him after that. Now it's rarely about sex.... well, you know. ;)
As for "D" it's still our bonding period. Even though he's come through rather boldly. In time perhaps we'll move the relationship to another level. So no, it's not all sex. I don't think it has to be.

He's actually taken the back seat to my Sang. Vamp lately. Not as much interaction. Interesting!
Still Vegetarian though. :irked:

Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote:
Iamme wrote:Aww your Cambion sounds like a total sweetheart <3. My first calling was towards a Cambion but I wasn't sure if they were all about sex like one of their parents so I decided not to get one.
I had a dream w/ my Nympho some time ago. I won't go into detail about it but the moral of the visit was, "We are deeper than just sex". So I spent more time getting to know & bond w/ him after that. Now it's rarely about sex.... well, you know. ;)
As for "D" it's still our bonding period. Even though he's come through rather boldly. In time perhaps we'll move the relationship to another level. So no, it's not all sex. I don't think it has to be.

He's actually taken the back seat to my Sang. Vamp lately. Not as much interaction. Interesting!
Still Vegetarian though. :irked:
Thanks for clearing that up a bit (: I couldn't be a vegetarian though, meat is eaten almost daily. Or when I do eat that is. I might get a Cambion after all. Everytime I think of one something pokes the back of my mind. ::poke::

Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

"D" has been rather quiet for a few days. So I placed his vessel in a charging box for about 24 hrs.
This afternoon I put his vessel back on & laid down for a nap. He began a short conversation w/ me about the thoughts I was having as I drift off to sleep. It went something like: "What is it you're wondering?" I thought, wow, sexy voice!! Then I answered. He said something else.. again, sexy voice. I can't remember exactly as I was in an in-between state of sleepy time. But I do remember his voice and how open (perhaps helpful) he seemed to be. I like it!

As for the Vegetarian thing. It's not all that bad. After a trip to the grocery store & finding there's a lot more to eat than potatoes, veggies & beans I'm doing OK. And since it's summer there's tons of fruit choices (which he likes too). Although I did sneak some fish in last night while he was charging. lol

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I was wondering when it was I became a vegetarian. So I dug to find this post.
You know, I still don't eat meat, rarely eat egg & mostly stay away from dairy (unless it's in my coffee - yes, couldn't give that one up!). I am MUCH healthier, 30 pounds lighter & happier w/ myself than I had been in a very long time. So for anyone that is wondering how Spirits can help improve our lives... here's some proof!

Not only have they helped me set higher standards for myself (and reach them) but have helped me find qualities I didn't know I had (good ones), brought me into the light about many things & even manifest in my life something I have wanted for so long. Well, we're working on the last one... it's a process.
So be open. Just let it happen. It will. It may take time (some patience perhaps?).

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

::rofl::

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”