acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:Heeeey!! No need to excuse yourself hehehe, I find it kinda funny too. I will post some note worthy experiences in this thread if you don't mind. IF I got a Cambion binding that is. The weird thing is that I've recently felt something passing up and down on my butt crack, I was, hey girls! I don't like that, shooooosh! with my hand. But who knows? LOL.

I think if I do get one, the chicks would pay extra attention to me though. Luckily but IDK.
lol please DO post your experiences here. Would love to hear them!!

~Para

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Cambion, pretty much my Prince Charming, lol. He's not from CH, and I could literally fill volumes about him, haha, and already have here on CH. XD Just search Cambion in the Search engine, and you'll see a lot of posts of mine.

But, in a nutshell, he's INCREDIBLY sweet, and good-natured! He used to be pretty intimate, when I only had him around to focus on, but after I brought home a couple more spirits, he's since mellowed out, so to say. He has also taken on the role of 'Father' to my two children spirits, my little Lesser Goblin, and my Ghost Boy. He has also proposed to me while we were dancing to my favorite song. :)

But, he likes to influence things to benefit me, and make me happy, which is really nice! And, he's always a gentleman, and I've NEVER had a problem with following the rules. He was my first spirit, and I can't imagine life without him. He's so amazing. If you feel a calling to a Cambion, like I did for mine, I'd say, "Go for it!" :thumbup:

NARU
~She/Her~

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:I have a Cambion, pretty much my Prince Charming, lol. He's not from CH, and I could literally fill volumes about him, haha, and already have here on CH. XD Just search Cambion in the Search engine, and you'll see a lot of posts of mine.

But, in a nutshell, he's INCREDIBLY sweet, and good-natured! He used to be pretty intimate, when I only had him around to focus on, but after I brought home a couple more spirits, he's since mellowed out, so to say. He has also taken on the role of 'Father' to my two children spirits, my little Lesser Goblin, and my Ghost Boy. He has also proposed to me while we were dancing to my favorite song. :)

But, he likes to influence things to benefit me, and make me happy, which is really nice! And, he's always a gentleman, and I've NEVER had a problem with following the rules. He was my first spirit, and I can't imagine life without him. He's so amazing. If you feel a calling to a Cambion, like I did for mine, I'd say, "Go for it!" :thumbup:
Ohh I had a calling alright! lol to say the least. Before the experience of his calling, I'd never known anything about spirits stimulating the root chakra lol I think you know where I'm going with this. ANYWAY, I did since order a custom conjure here on CH and I can't wait for him to get here!

~Para

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ParaEnergy wrote:ANYWAY, I did since order a custom conjure here on CH and I can't wait for him to get here!
Congratz! Excited for you! I know CH will do a MARVELOUS job pairing you with your perfect Cambion! Can't wait to hear your experiences with him! :thumbup:

NARU
~She/Her~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Those with me are of my bloodline. They are actually a lot like me energetically which is the slightest bit amusing, making of course for satisfying company.. A little devious; sensuous creatures.. then each having their own distinct traits, of course.
Female and Male cambions also bear inherent differences between them, the female equivalent generally being darker.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Those with me are of my bloodline. They are actually a lot like me energetically which is the slightest bit amusing, making of course for satisfying company.. A little devious; sensuous creatures.. then each having their own distinct traits, of course.
Female and Male cambions also bear inherent differences between them, the female equivalent generally being darker.
Oh wow! Thanks for that little tidbit!!

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:ANYWAY, I did since order a custom conjure here on CH and I can't wait for him to get here!
Congratz! Excited for you! I know CH will do a MARVELOUS job pairing you with your perfect Cambion! Can't wait to hear your experiences with him! :thumbup:
Thanks Naru!! :hug:

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:Giving this topic a bump :)
Thanks, Lady!
Just a side note to everyone, I've had no communication with my cambion "M" since his arrival. Only the two encounters BEFORE I had him bound. Maybe I'm just too closed off right now given all that's going on lately (shrugs). Will be sure to post if something does happen, though.

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:Giving this topic a bump :)
Thanks, Lady!
Just a side note to everyone, I've had no communication with my cambion "M" since his arrival. Only the two encounters BEFORE I had him bound. Maybe I'm just too closed off right now given all that's going on lately (shrugs). Will be sure to post if something does happen, though.
It could very well have to do with all you're going through :hug:

Also want to add though, that a similar thing happened with me. BOTH unbounds that visited me (my beautiful Gold Dragon boy, and my Ridandrius Elf lady) showed themselves to me - I saw both, and watched as my Gold tried to mouth his name to me hehe.

Since being bound? NOTHING. lol.

I don't know why it is different once they were bound, but I am not so sure about the whole "because you get used to their energies" theory. The more sensitive WE get, the more we will sense them :thumbup:
Agree completely. I also think many things come into play. I think things from time of day, day of the week, week of the month lol (ok I'll stop that) I think...what's transpiring in a person's life, How is the person's health, does the person subconsciously WANT a break, is the person subconsciously FEARING a manifestation? You know? I think so many things come into play. It could also be that our unbounds (the ones wanting to be bound) use so much energy trying to get our attention TO be bound, that once they are, they feel they can relax and just enjoy finally being with us. Saving up some more energy for the next big "trick" lol (shrugs) what do I know? Those are just my uneducated assumptions.

~Para

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

One of my Cambions came from CH as part of a blood reading.
She is eager to be helpful and involved, especially with anything dealing with energies and Magick. She is skilled with easing pain in my body, specifically female pain. Anytime I'm involved sexually she is there..lol
She has helped me to connect with others in my bloodline and has taught me some valuable techniques to use with sexual and creative energies. These techniques have brought me surprising results and feedback. She's a good , relaxed teacher.
Overall she is very charming, beautiful, sweet energy and kind.
She gets along with everyone and is respectful. :) She loves offerings of organic raw cocoa powder, juniper berries, and various oils.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dark Arts”