You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Cambion?
He's romantic, charming, the warmth and sweetness of melted chocolate as he whispers dirty talk into your ear. His presence feels... Closer than that of an Incubus, if that makes sense.
Time was he'd show up with a long wild mess of dark hair, green eyes glinting with... intent, muscles on full display and wearing nothing but a pair of hot pink speedos....

I could share a glass of wine with him, and a romantic evening, and he show me the depths of his passion. Even writing this, I feel his embrace from behind, his head is resting on my right shoulder, reading these words and the faintest sense of soft kisses on my cheek.

On another note, I did wonder about a Cambion's... Sometimes hyper...bonkable nature.
When I did, one of my Incubi shrugged at me.
"Don't look at us. That's the human bloodline that causes that. How do you think this all started?"

Oh.
"Muscles on full display.... Damn, I look great." - The Cambion in Question.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Glad to hear they can be sexual if you want them to be. Was trying to read on them

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts”