acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

I want to know everything! lol Does CH's Cambion Description describe YOUR Cambion well? Has anything suprised you about your Cambion? If so, what? Is your Cambion very interactive? Or mosty shy? Any awesome Cambion experiences you'd care to share? Please do...I'm ALL ears! errrr eyes! LOL
~Para

~Para

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I ordered one in a triad of love, but I think I messed up as I ordered a female and all listings I've seen are male, even in the forums I read the females are troublesome LOL.

But being that some divination also turned out good (along with an empuse) I said, why not? I'll wait and see what ash decided...

I hope I don't end up with a supermodel male spirit hoping to get his way with me LOL.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:I ordered one in a triad of love, but I think I messed up as I ordered a female and all listings I've seen are male, even in the forums I read the females are troublesome LOL.

But being that some divination also turned out good (along with an empuse) I said, why not? I'll wait and see what ash decided...

I hope I don't end up with a supermodel male spirit hoping to get his way with me LOL.
LMAO!!! How funny! Well, ok, not funny...but it is a bit humorous! I'll hope for your sake you end up with a nice, hot female!!! It doesn't seem Fabio would look good on you! LOL (sorry)

~Para

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I actually have THREE cambions from CH, now that I think about it. One is a custom, one is rehomed to me from another keeper, and finally one who just came home from the SRA. On the other hand, I actually have FOUR cambions. XD The last one came from another seller. I was drawn to him but he sounded so gorgeous and awesome that I was sure other people would snatch him up. So I just placed a bid and :pray: and six days later... he was mine! O_O

Anyway, all three of the cambions from CH have very distinct personalities to me. One is very bold and outspoken, one is reserved and communicates only to me, and the new guy is like sex on legs. XD Well, they all are, but this guy just lives like it.

I personally don't think CH describes many of my spirits exactly correctly but I don't meant to say that is their fault. They are the conjurers and binders, so they don't get to know the spirits they send to us as deeply as we do. Other than that, broadly speaking.. most of it is correct. The descriptions aren't there to be crutches for you to go by, they're stepping stones because when you get to know your spirit, your description of them expands to much more than that. For instance, it took me about three months to learn from my Cambion that we have actually met before when I was traveling in my dreams. I have little memory of it because the dream I had was very vivid, I don't really remember seeing him, then he took me back to where he saw me and then I did sort of remember it. In personality, he is the bold and outspoken one. At first, it was really easy to forget that spirits don't always travel within our moral circle because he gets really explicit (cursing and weird vocabulary terms) when he's upset, but I didn't want to impose any rules on him in that aspect because I didn't see the point and to me, it was putting down his real personality.

In terms of interactions, I'm trying to define that... because there's the sexy part and there's the non-sexy part. However their personalities are, it's a lot different when you're talking about the intimate aspect, at least with my cambions. For this, I can safely say they're ALL gentle with me and by they, I mean all of my sexual spirits and entities in general. Quite surprisingly, the one who is reserved is the one who came from another keeper. When he came to me, he wasn't at all interested in that kind of relationship for some reason. I wasn't really offended or anything, but over time, somehow he warmed up to the idea. I won't get into that, I was just saying that to tell you that the intimate part may not always start RIGHT AWAY. Many people bring home spirits and forget the bonding part, thinking that they'll trust you right away - there's nothing wrong with thinking that, but they take for granted the rewarding part that comes from getting to know your spirits personally and outside of what is said on the spirit card.

I don't have much on the new guy though because he literally just came within the last two weeks when I had a flood of new spirits coming in. At best, I can say he's frustrated, lol, but not in that "I'm mad" way, I think you know what I mean. Lol. I have interacted with him for a bit but we haven't shared any energy yet, which is usually what I do with my sexual spirits and entities. Will have to take time though.

On the other hand, :D the cambion from another seller... I actually guessed his name before the seller had given it to me. The night I won him, I sat down for some meditation and reached out to him. I knew that it started with a C and ended with a certain letter and after a while, I managed to write it down. Different spelling, of course, but when the seller gave it to me, I was really surprised. Don't know whose spelling is correct - probably hers since I was just clumsily writing mine down.

Anyway, that's it... if you have any more questions..

ImageImageImageImageImage
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:I actually have THREE cambions from CH, now that I think about it. One is a custom, one is rehomed to me from another keeper, and finally one who just came home from the SRA. On the other hand, I actually have FOUR cambions. XD The last one came from another seller. I was drawn to him but he sounded so gorgeous and awesome that I was sure other people would snatch him up. So I just placed a bid and :pray: and six days later... he was mine! O_O

Anyway, all three of the cambions from CH have very distinct personalities to me. One is very bold and outspoken, one is reserved and communicates only to me, and the new guy is like sex on legs. XD Well, they all are, but this guy just lives like it.

I personally don't think CH describes many of my spirits exactly correctly but I don't meant to say that is their fault. They are the conjurers and binders, so they don't get to know the spirits they send to us as deeply as we do. Other than that, broadly speaking.. most of it is correct. The descriptions aren't there to be crutches for you to go by, they're stepping stones because when you get to know your spirit, your description of them expands to much more than that. For instance, it took me about three months to learn from my Cambion that we have actually met before when I was traveling in my dreams. I have little memory of it because the dream I had was very vivid, I don't really remember seeing him, then he took me back to where he saw me and then I did sort of remember it. In personality, he is the bold and outspoken one. At first, it was really easy to forget that spirits don't always travel within our moral circle because he gets really explicit (cursing and weird vocabulary terms) when he's upset, but I didn't want to impose any rules on him in that aspect because I didn't see the point and to me, it was putting down his real personality.

In terms of interactions, I'm trying to define that... because there's the sexy part and there's the non-sexy part. However their personalities are, it's a lot different when you're talking about the intimate aspect, at least with my cambions. For this, I can safely say they're ALL gentle with me and by they, I mean all of my sexual spirits and entities in general. Quite surprisingly, the one who is reserved is the one who came from another keeper. When he came to me, he wasn't at all interested in that kind of relationship for some reason. I wasn't really offended or anything, but over time, somehow he warmed up to the idea. I won't get into that, I was just saying that to tell you that the intimate part may not always start RIGHT AWAY. Many people bring home spirits and forget the bonding part, thinking that they'll trust you right away - there's nothing wrong with thinking that, but they take for granted the rewarding part that comes from getting to know your spirits personally and outside of what is said on the spirit card.

I don't have much on the new guy though because he literally just came within the last two weeks when I had a flood of new spirits coming in. At best, I can say he's frustrated, lol, but not in that "I'm mad" way, I think you know what I mean. Lol. I have interacted with him for a bit but we haven't shared any energy yet, which is usually what I do with my sexual spirits and entities. Will have to take time though.

On the other hand, :D the cambion from another seller... I actually guessed his name before the seller had given it to me. The night I won him, I sat down for some meditation and reached out to him. I knew that it started with a C and ended with a certain letter and after a while, I managed to write it down. Different spelling, of course, but when the seller gave it to me, I was really surprised. Don't know whose spelling is correct - probably hers since I was just clumsily writing mine down.

Anyway, that's it... if you have any more questions..
Oh Ruby, thank you so much! It's always so nice getting a reply from you. Very informative and helpful. And don't be suprised if I do take you up on your offer to talk more about this. DA is new to me. In the beginning I said I'd only ever keep WA. I know it's a silly thing to do and even ignorant. But I was playing it safe when I said that. It wasn't until a root chakra stimulation that I encountered out of nowhere while lazily (not thinking sexually AT ALL) browsing the CH store, not even planning to BUY anything, just looking and came across a cambion. It was then I knew I couldn't ignore the call any longer. The root chakra stimulation had happened once (two days) before that during meditation. So, I knew it was a Cambion calling to me. I'm thinking "omg I said I wasn't going to do DA" Now, here I am! I've also got a Psy Vamp coming and in the WA category I have a Nympho on the way. Thanks again for your input!

~Para

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

ParaEnergy wrote:
Oh Ruby, thank you so much! It's always so nice getting a reply from you. Very informative and helpful. And don't be suprised if I do take you up on your offer to talk more about this. DA is new to me. In the beginning I said I'd only ever keep WA. I know it's a silly thing to do and even ignorant. But I was playing it safe when I said that. It wasn't until a root chakra stimulation that I encountered out of nowhere while lazily (not thinking sexually AT ALL) browsing the CH store, not even planning to BUY anything, just looking and came across a cambion. It was then I knew I couldn't ignore the call any longer. The root chakra stimulation had happened once (two days) before that during meditation. So, I knew it was a Cambion calling to me. I'm thinking "omg I said I wasn't going to do DA" Now, here I am! I've also got a Psy Vamp coming and in the WA category I have a Nympho on the way. Thanks again for your input!
Haha! No worries, I was actually the same when I first started - thinking I was only going to stick with WA. Then my first spirit was a fairly dark DA and I never looked back.

I like the WA and DA that I have in my family, but don't get me wrong, I don't get drawn to many of the spirits classified as WA as much as I do other spirits on the DA spectrums.

Overall, when you think about it, DA doesn't mean dangerous. I think you have as much of a responsibility with WA as you do DA's. The difference is the energy adjustments and some of the personalities that come along with DA's. Some of my vamps would probably be WA by classification if I looked only at their personalities. They're such gentlemen and kind and all of that.

Good luck on your cambion, hahah. I also have 2 nymphos and a psy vamp. The psy vamp isn't from CH though and one of my nymphos is from CH. He's sweet and affectionate though the one rehomed to me is exceedingly shy. I've worn his vessel and meditated with him for almost a month but I've gotten SOME responses. XD It's okay, I'm patient. I love feeling his energy though. As for my psy vamp, he's gorgeous and was actually rehomed to me from another keeper... but funnily enough, he's short compared to the men who are six feet or above! xD Just a little taller than I am. He's so good-humored about it though.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:
Haha! No worries, I was actually the same when I first started - thinking I was only going to stick with WA. Then my first spirit was a fairly dark DA and I never looked back.

I like the WA and DA that I have in my family, but don't get me wrong, I don't get drawn to many of the spirits classified as WA as much as I do other spirits on the DA spectrums.

Overall, when you think about it, DA doesn't mean dangerous. I think you have as much of a responsibility with WA as you do DA's. The difference is the energy adjustments and some of the personalities that come along with DA's. Some of my vamps would probably be WA by classification if I looked only at their personalities. They're such gentlemen and kind and all of that.

Good luck on your cambion, hahah. I also have 2 nymphos and a psy vamp. The psy vamp isn't from CH though and one of my nymphos is from CH. He's sweet and affectionate though the one rehomed to me is exceedingly shy. I've worn his vessel and meditated with him for almost a month but I've gotten SOME responses. XD It's okay, I'm patient. I love feeling his energy though. As for my psy vamp, he's gorgeous and was actually rehomed to me from another keeper... but funnily enough, he's short compared to the men who are six feet or above! xD Just a little taller than I am. He's so good-humored about it though.
Yeah, I found it kinda intriguing when looking at their associations and whatnot about their size and it's marked "average" upto like 5 feet. That kinda suprised me. I'm guessing though that they can be well over that. I'm not easily picturing a 2 ft Cambion or Vampire for some reason lol (not laughing disprespectfully, only at my ignorance lol)

~Para

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

ParaEnergy wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:

Yeah, I found it kinda intriguing when looking at their associations and whatnot about their size and it's marked "average" upto like 5 feet. That kinda suprised me. I'm guessing though that they can be well over that. I'm not easily picturing a 2 ft Cambion or Vampire for some reason lol (not laughing disprespectfully, only at my ignorance lol)
I hadn't noticed that in the associations. xD The six feet seems to be common because I have a lot of tall guys in my house with a few who are short.. If you look at the prebound kiddos, most of them are six feet or near six feet. XD

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:

I hadn't noticed that in the associations. xD The six feet seems to be common because I have a lot of tall guys in my house with a few who are short.. If you look at the prebound kiddos, most of them are six feet or near six feet. XD
I'm in the store now, just flipping through the DA. So, I'm going to go on over and check them out. Off topic, nothing is really "calling" to me right now. But I do think I'm taking a strange interest in the Raiju, entities born of a bolt of lightening. Neat. Anyway, lol yeah, over to check out the Cambions.

~Para

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

Heeeey!! No need to excuse yourself hehehe, I find it kinda funny too. I will post some note worthy experiences in this thread if you don't mind. IF I got a Cambion binding that is. The weird thing is that I've recently felt something passing up and down on my butt crack, I was, hey girls! I don't like that, shooooosh! with my hand. But who knows? LOL.

I think if I do get one, the chicks would pay extra attention to me though. Luckily but IDK.

Return to “Dark Arts”