Brass Dragon or a Silver Dragon?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by Perry Stevenson:

Hi,

I can't decide between the Brass Dragon and the Silver Dragon. The Brass Dragon is very talkative and lively which is what I want but the Silver Dragon can manifest physically as any human which is also what I want. Here are some questions which would help me decide:

1.) The Silver Dragon can manifest as any human physically, can the Brass Dragon do this?

2.) The Brass Dragon talks to its owner a lot, does the Silver Dragon do this?

3.) Which one shows itself to its owner more?

4.) Which one is more interested in connecting and showing itself to its owner?

I would greatly appreciate it if you would answer my questions.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

----------------------
Mary Replied:

Hi Perry!

Although I'm no expert, I would not pick a spirit based on it's abilities. All spirits have their pros and cons, what I would base your selection on is what calls to do.

Another thing, from what I've gathered any spirit that can manifest themselves in human form don't do it much, and even if they do, you most likely wouldn't know about it. When a spirit goes in human form, they can get hurt and die, so they don't do it often.

Although it is said that brass dragons are 'talkitive', no two spirits are alike, they all have feelings and emotions like we do, so there is no garauntee if you got a brass dragon that he would be talkitive... he could very well be a shy one!

Anyway, as I said I'm no expert, but still, just go with what calls to you the most
Good luck!

-----------------------
OuJoe Replied with:

Hey Perry!

I also have no experience with Dragons but I agree with Mary in what she said... At least from what I've gathered from Djinns for example, is that if they appear in human form (if ever!) they're as vulnerable as we are, so don't take your decision based only expecting that to happen.

And I would also recommend not to take the descriptions so literally, they do help a lot, but as Mary stated all these "Beings" are different and probably the Dragon you get won't show too much of it's abilities even if they have them, but then again, it might.

I suggest you consider all the characteristics in all the Dragons, and without thinking much you'll know which is the one you "want" more or the one "calling". Plus, remember there is a time needed to adjust to the spirit or creature or whatever, and I don't think that as soon as you get the vessel, the Dragon will start talking nonstop or appearing before your eyes (maybe, but I don't think so)

By the way, I would love to have a Gold Dragon

Hope that helps... even if I couldn't anwer your specific questions

-------------------

debbiew52 Replied:

Greeting,

I, disagree. because I can see my Djinn in his ring and hes in a form of a human man.Djinns/genie who have the power to form in any way they
choose to communicate with their owner.I have woke up and seen the spirit of a large spider and a snake crawling on my bed room ceiling.if they have the power to grant a wish. then how come they can't change their form.Djinns /genies never like to be seen by the naked eye. and very few humans can actually see their true form.my Djinn/genie appeares to me in his ring like a half male and half creature form middle eastern type. with dark features. and I travel with him to places I have never thought of going in dreams.orbs are many ways' most people see spirits.I have actually seen a fairy with the full tiny body form pure light spirit.it dosen't mean a spirit isn't there because you can't see them.it just mean that certain people can see them in a different forms.if the veil isn't over the eye then the spirit
is only shown as a orb light.in dreams spirits like to communicate.because when sleeping we are at peace not aware are in our state of minds. so they feel safe
and in control.we have to remember spirits are apart of the underworldnotof this world.

Deb
----------------------

xXxClairexXx Replied:

Hello.
Umm I don't see a problem chosing dragons by their abilities, but I think what is important is their personalities.

Example is that generally asian women are sinsitive and caring, good for house wives; by I consider myself not so caring and I hate cooking!! LOL!!

So, even though you pick them by what they can do, it's up to them if they want to do it like what you hear about them.

I have a copper dragon, and she likes to spend time in the garden, which was not mentioned ne where. And copper dragons are said to be most intelligent dragons, but I take my blue dragon, angel and twin forest faeries to go to school, my copper dragon stays home and with me when I read a book.

So, I think chosing them by feeling is more helpful?

Return to “Dragon Races”