Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You really should apologize to your succubus, I doubt she did anything wrong. You acted on impulse and blamed everything on her, that's an extremely rude and unwelcomed. You don't have any proof that she lied to you, all that happened was that you got inaccurate answers on the pendulum, it's easy to get inaccurate answers on the pendulum, that's no excuse to get all rude and nasty and breaking her vessel and blaming her and "forcing" her to do anything.

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Definitely should have contacted the seller first I think =\. Hopefully your succubus is understanding and forgives you for destroying her vessel, and acknowledges you are only human, lol. Unless it really was your succubus that was deceiving.. :ohcrap: Hope it turns out well for you

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

You may not have trusted her, but now she most certainly doesn't trust you. I have taken in many spirits in the past few months who had been turned away by their keepers. They have feelings just like the rest of us. If you were certain she had lied to you there were other avenues you could have chosen then destroying her vessel. She may forgive you in time, but she won't forget. Good luck and blessings to you.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”