Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Bence33 wrote:
edsphinx wrote:maybe they have a very good reason to ignore you, but I guess that a wrong email is the real reason.
I asked about a rite in the Charnel Whispers.
The rite mentions "black salt".
My question is: What kind of black salt is that? Where can I get it? Or how do I make it?
Bence33 here Lemon already gave you a hint, but the Cabal doesn't answer anything, unless you are a disciple and even then if you ask something too obvious you probably gonna be ignored for sure, if you acquired the Charnel Whispers, I would suggest to join to the TOM to be able to ask any questions in the temple that is for disciples only. But there is plenty of help everywhere you can always ask here or in others forums and will get some guidance.

Do you got any Relics with your copy, or any other related?
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Bence33
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

Once I asked a question about a different rite in the Charnel Whispers, and they answered. ;)
So, I see they changed their e-mail address...
Most likely that's why I did not receive a reply.
edsphinx wrote:Do you got any Relics with your copy, or any other related?
Yes, the Charnel Seal Bone Talisman came with the Charnel Whispers, because I pre-ordered the book (Lich pre-order).
And I have even more relics from the Temple, most of them are from the Tower of Atrophy.
suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Bence33, you should petition the Cabal if you enjoy your work with the relics so far. The community there is pretty outstanding, there are some talented individuals that are doing things you could never imagine. Its really a great learning environment and we all help each other out whenever someone is in need.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Bence33
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

I would like to join the Cabal, but I don't know what shall I answer these questions:
"What do you believe you will be able to offer the Cabal?"
"What will you do with the powers and magicks learned through your studies within the Cabal?"
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Bence33 wrote:I would like to join the Cabal, but I don't know what shall I answer these questions:
"What do you believe you will be able to offer the Cabal?"
"What will you do with the powers and magicks learned through your studies within the Cabal?"
You don't need to come up with something magnificent to say. I'll include my answers.
What do you believe you will be able to offer the Cabal? I'm a very strong individual with a passion for learning and growth. I may not be the most social but I think I have potential.
What will you do with the powers and magicks learned through your studies within the Cabal? Other than learning, and bettering myself through use of magicks, I intend to form a closer relationship with infernals and align myself more closely with their energy. I want to reach my true balance of light and darkness.
As you can see, although when I joined I couldn't pick out any specific things to offer, and I joined mainly with a learners mentality, the Cabal accepted me, and I have found it to be more of a home than I ever imagined. Indeed, it has become my new religion, and I am proud to say that. The Cabal is a place that, if it is truly for you, will allow you to flourish and in time offer more than you anticipated to the Cabal and the Grandmaster is very capable of picking such individuals out.
The God-King
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shax
My magical/paranormal name...: ShadowHawk
Zodiac:

As this is my thread I think I should update it.

I have joined the Cabal, a while back actually. I think back during the summer of 2012. They did accept me and I've posted in their forum every now and then though I have yet to actually purchase any of their relics, spells, servitors or grimoires. Compared to other grimoire publishers, spirited vessels and spellworks their items are on the expensive side. I've decided to start small and work my way up. I've purchased my first set of ::ch:: spirits this past Saturday (priority shipping :thumbup: ), one Dark Arts and one White Arts to get my feet wet. I'd rather not jump right into anything Black Arts so early in the game.

As of right now I have no intentions of buying anything from the Cabal. I'm a member and as of now that will suffice. Perhaps in another year or so I'll buy from them and see where my journey takes me.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Since there has been interest in this site, as you go along in your journey, if you just take a moment to update anyone here, that would be great. It always helps to have feedback from people who actually walk the walk.

As for your selections, I think a balanced step into the path is a very good idea! That way you can learn a little about each, and decide which resonates the best with you. Often times, depending on where you are in your life, and what is going on, you will find great connection to them both.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
The God-King
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shax
My magical/paranormal name...: ShadowHawk
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Since there has been interest in this site, as you go along in your journey, if you just take a moment to update anyone here, that would be great. It always helps to have feedback from people who actually walk the walk.
If and when I venture back to the Cabal and their forum and/or decide to work with their items and spirits I will most def keep this thread updated!
creepyhollows wrote: As for your selections, I think a balanced step into the path is a very good idea! That way you can learn a little about each, and decide which resonates the best with you. Often times, depending on where you are in your life, and what is going on, you will find great connection to them both.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks! I decided a balanced approach is best.
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

::nice::
dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

Once you join, you have to read the forum daily. I've been in the cabal a little bit over a year, but I haven't log into the forum for months and months because I have other things going on. Now, I am way way behind and have no idea what they are talking about :(
Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.

Return to “Black Arts”