You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shax
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ShadowHawk
Zodiac:

dachong wrote:Once you join, you have to read the forum daily. I've been in the cabal a little bit over a year, but I haven't log into the forum for months and months because I have other things going on. Now, I am way way behind and have no idea what they are talking about :(
I don't log into the forum that much either, maybe once every few months. It's not that hard to keep up with what's going on. Just read a few threads and within the first page or two you should get the gist of what's going on. :thumbup:

dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

The God-King wrote:
dachong wrote:Once you join, you have to read the forum daily. I've been in the cabal a little bit over a year, but I haven't log into the forum for months and months because I have other things going on. Now, I am way way behind and have no idea what they are talking about :(
I don't log into the forum that much either, maybe once every few months. It's not that hard to keep up with what's going on. Just read a few threads and within the first page or two you should get the gist of what's going on. :thumbup:
Guess I just getting dumber and dumber, I've been on there in the past few days, and I have no clue what the bros and sis all talking about even they tried to offer me some help :daze:

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

::bump::

The God-King
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update. Getting back involved with the Cabal. Chose my Tower, my Patron and found a mentor with a more tenured member there. We'll see how it goes. :-)

Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The God-king
You're actually able to access the place? My Sanctuary account is still "pending staff approval" over a month after being accepted into the Cabal >.>

The God-King
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lord Validus wrote:The God-king
You're actually able to access the place? My Sanctuary account is still "pending staff approval" over a month after being accepted into the Cabal >.>
Yes. I joined the summer of 2012 and was given access a few days later. I would suggest emailing them and asking what the hold up is.

Darksummers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

For those that are taking the "risk" of stating that they have joined and any experiences that they have had with this, I really want to thank you. Even more so for those like Astral (I believe? I'm still quite new here so I'm not familiar with nicknames) who is still contributing in providing information regardless of heated past events. Really, thank you.

I'll be quite frank, they do intrigue me with their clear potential of being able to let me excel to the greatest potential that I can achieve. Even someone like me who has no magical background to speak of as of yet, I can feel something emanating from just their website alone. However, it is the contributors in this thread who really help pace my decisions. I can do without the criticism of those who make a point a point of clearly disagreeing with it, but the members who even state some of their difficulties really helps too along with the tidbit about "selling the soul", I ESPECIALLY thank you for filling us in about that Astral.

I'm still unsure about the ethics concerning monetary issues behind the place and having already a bad experience recently, I'm not open enough to try my patience with this place yet. But I at least know now that their tools really do work which is enough motivation for me to pre-order their "Profane Seals: A Compendium of Vile Sigil Magicks".

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was accepted, yet was never able to get into the Sanctuary. And yes, Godking, I sent in several e-mails to them about this, none of which were replied to. Regardless, I know there is a thread on S&S about the Cabal's demons being BA. It's in that advanced section and you have to use Google cached pages to view it, but it's there none the less. I remember Akelta, and not just a random member, was the one that said they're BA, and she's a trustworthy person who works with demons regularly. Thus, I'm not so confident in the supposed benevolence of the Cabal, even to it's own members.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Darksummers wrote:For those that are taking the "risk" of stating that they have joined and any experiences that they have had with this, I really want to thank you. Even more so for those like Astral (I believe? I'm still quite new here so I'm not familiar with nicknames) who is still contributing in providing information regardless of heated past events. Really, thank you.

I'll be quite frank, they do intrigue me with their clear potential of being able to let me excel to the greatest potential that I can achieve. Even someone like me who has no magical background to speak of as of yet, I can feel something emanating from just their website alone. However, it is the contributors in this thread who really help pace my decisions. I can do without the criticism of those who make a point a point of clearly disagreeing with it, but the members who even state some of their difficulties really helps too along with the tidbit about "selling the soul", I ESPECIALLY thank you for filling us in about that Astral.

I'm still unsure about the ethics concerning monetary issues behind the place and having already a bad experience recently, I'm not open enough to try my patience with this place yet. But I at least know now that their tools really do work which is enough motivation for me to pre-order their "Profane Seals: A Compendium of Vile Sigil Magicks".
Aurora Magic is Astral, she is called that because her username was originally AstralD it was changed to be the same as her store by CH so as to avoid confusion as to what her store is, though if it has changed it should be changed again.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I believe their items are real... but I also believe they spell out trouble, which is in my opinion, best avoided.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Black Arts”