Hati
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sorry for my long delay.....the talismans i purchased was the "demon speaker" and the "succubus invocation." Anyways, my goal was to use the demon speaker to communicate with my succubus and other demons. Well nothing happened. Ive purchased other succubus from other places and they didnt work either...they didnt even show up in my dreams. Look I will not say not to joined them. They are a very mysterious cabal and very nice. BUT LOL those rituals are almost impossible to do. All the talismans took skill to draw sigils on. Oh by the way they dont work with the 72 goetia demons. Their cabal demons come from another section of hell i call it and understand it that way.CERNOBOG is the leader.
My matron was ELDRAATH. This cabal has a mysterious feel to it. I do believe that this cabal is the most legit but the Astral rituals was my problem. If anyone can astral project I truly recommend joining them. Another downside is that many of their good items are expensive. What confounds me the most is that when someone is in the astral i read they many times have trouble controling their spirit and most of the time their spirit is thrown back into their body. So how an the world are you going to be able to conduct a ritual in those conditions. Again their talismans look so enticing to the eye.....you just want to buy them all.They just didnt work for me. Yes I wore the all the time or put them under my pillow to connect with the pale goddess Eldraath....but nothing. By the way, most of the members couldnt do it in the astral either lol.
Ask me anything else if you like......

leader.ELDRAATH
Hati
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

angelika wrote:hi edsphinx
the staff members are working right now on a new webpage and many other things, write them your questions directly , maybe the mail got "lost"

yorick, i have the feeling you will work very well with the lords and ladys , i wish you much fun and luck on your way :heart:

hati, maybe this is :ot: but can you tell me how long you have worked with the items and demons?do you still work with demons from the tepmle or different demons?
you can also write me a mail on the marktplace under "angipason" if you want to write in private, i also wish you much fun and luck on your way

necro...you know i love you :devil:

No i no longer work with the temples demons. After that i retried dealing with demons of the 72 in goetia. But my experiences were negative. When invoking them my home all of a sudden became a hell hole. Arguments everyday...they influencd our emotions. My son was constantly scared....my wife was screaming and arguing all the time. It was horrible. Another thing these demons are the most arrogant of alll other religious systems. Money was constantly disappearing from my house . My wife had horrible nightmares.....all this sh*t just because i wanted a succubus. Dont bother with the goetia demons im being sincere. So what am i doing now nothing just busy at work and just spending more time with my kids and wife. Before i was alienating myself from them because of constant meditations and giving demons first place in my life....what a waste. Im happier now.
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thankyou for sharing your experiences Hati. I hope your life is going better for you now. It sounds like this path was not for you, so at least you know that now :thumbup:
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

thank you for sharing your story with us hati

i am working only with eldraath and her kin ,so i can not say anything about the other demons

i worked with some of the geotia demons myself and had good experiances but would not do it to often ;)

i wish you great experiances on your road my friend
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

forgot something... i had also problems with the astral stuff ;) ..
but belnara helped me ...he pulled me out of the body, but is was very hard work for me...mostly 4 weeks of work till i nearly was here..and i was ready to give up , i have worn the baptismn of hellfire amulet also that month and maybe this made it easier...but belnara was so kind and helped me...i have the feeling i would not been able to do it alone by myself .... :heart:

hati, have you called on all goetic demons? or just special demons?
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I request that anyone reading this thread does not base their judgements of the Cabal on the words of the failure of a magickian Hati; he who is an Apostate and enemy of Maergzjirah, and was forcibly removed due to his diatrabe towards the Cabal and it's members.

Thankyou;
Yorick
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:I request that anyone reading this thread does not base their judgements of the Cabal on the words of the failure of a magickian Hati; he who is an Apostate and enemy of Maergzjirah, and was forcibly removed due to his diatrabe towards the Cabal and it's members.

Thankyou;
Yorick
Three days ago you thanked him for sharing and now all the sudden he is an enemy?
What, did you email their leader or something?
What makes you take one persons word over another's?
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:I request that anyone reading this thread does not base their judgements of the Cabal on the words of the failure of a magickian Hati; he who is an Apostate and enemy of Maergzjirah, and was forcibly removed due to his diatrabe towards the Cabal and it's members.

Thankyou;
Yorick
Well, actually what Yorick said is true, and anyone who is also member of the cabal can confirm that fact, I didn't mention anything because try to keep cabal matters away from public posts, no more details here just that is true. And he's just is saying that you should not base any judgments in those experiences, as you AstralD & Lady Jay should do as well in my opinion, about this specific topic and comment.

Hey!!!! and please don't misunderstand my post, I'm not a native English speaker so open your minds before jump to conclusions in what I trying to say.

No more to say have all a nice day. :D
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well, actually what Yorick said is true, and anyone who is also member of the cabal can confirm that fact, I didn't mention anything because try to keep cabal matters away from public posts, no more details here just that is true. And he's just is saying that you should not base any judgments in those experiences, as you AstralD & Lady Jay should do as well in my opinion, about this specific topic and comment.

Hey!!!! and please don't misunderstand my post, I'm not a native English speaker so open your minds before jump to conclusions in what I trying to say.

Thankyou for clarifying on my behalf edsphinx. I'm not sure in what other words I can say it; i'm just saying not to judge the cabal negatively on the basis that Hati didn't have a positive experience.

:thumbup:
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:

Thankyou for clarifying on my behalf edsphinx. I'm not sure in what other words I can say it; i'm just saying not to judge the cabal negatively on the basis that Hati didn't have a positive experience.

:thumbup:
If you'd have said that rather than saying he was an enemy of the cabal and an apostate it would have been perfectly fine.
People occasionally have negative or neutral experiences with other reputed groups or sellers items too and nobody judges them harshly for it here.

Return to “Black Arts”