Dragon vs Dragon?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Theresa Posted: Jan 4 2008, 05:27 AM

Are there any dragons that do not get along with one another???

I'm waiting on a blue dragon and just bought a green dragon.....I'm hoping they get along!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

queniecups Posted: Jan 4 2008, 07:30 AM

Crikey- can you imagine the fight if they dont!

Q.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa Posted: Jan 4 2008, 07:37 AM

I'm trying NOT to!!!!!!

mane79nll Posted: Jan 4 2008, 08:49 AM

I don't think they would fight. Unless they decide to play with each other. Or maybe you order them to have a dragon wrestle.....just kidding. Let see if our dear Magnolia have time to answer your questions.

inquestfor Posted: Jan 4 2008, 06:34 PM

I'm so happy! I will help instead of ask stupid questions.

This is tip that a seller gave me. When you want to know if two spirits get along hold a vessel in your left hand and the other one in your right hand.
Than analyze what you feel. If you feel good and feel energy they get along. If you feel nothing they just don't care each other. If you have a bad feeling they just don't get along.
With this method you can feel if their energies are compatibles.

Theresa Posted: Jan 4 2008, 06:43 PM

Thanks so much inquestfor!!! That's a brilliant idea.

I'm so glad I could give you the opportunity to share your knowledge!!!!

Thanks again!!
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Mary wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inquestfor Posted: Jan 4 2008, 06:34 PM

I'm so happy! I will help instead of ask stupid questions.

This is tip that a seller gave me. When you want to know if two spirits get along hold a vessel in your left hand and the other one in your right hand.
Than analyze what you feel. If you feel good and feel energy they get along. If you feel nothing they just don't care each other. If you have a bad feeling they just don't get along.
With this method you can feel if their energies are compatibles.

Thanks so much for that idea! I will definately try that!!! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Dragon Races”