How things started with me

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

Sorry I haven’t been posting much recently but I guess you can understand that there are other things I’ve gotta be taking care of here. Anyway, I got a bit of time on my hands just now so I’ve decided to post quite a big bit of the story today – and I mean big in length and in significance. I was thinking about keeping this bit of the story to myself for now at least coz it gets more into the religious side of things than I really wanted to go here but what the hell, it’s a pretty key aspect to understanding how ‘The Game’ works and how the jigsaw fits together so here it is:

Anyway, just to give you some of the background to where this bit of the story fits, ‘my friends’ had already talked to me about reincarnation, although their explanation of reincarnation was not like any other I had heard before. For a start, life does not get progressively good or progressively bad depending on how good or bad your previous life was, but instead each of us get to experience life from all angles, i.e. rich and poor, male and female, eastern and western, black, white, yellow, brown, healthy and infirm etc etc etc (maybe I should say ‘incarnation’ rather than ‘life’, coz just like Muslims, Jews and Christians believe, we all only have one life and there is a ‘judgment day’ of sorts ahead for all, it’s just that each life consists of a finite number of incarnations – So who woulda guessed that both the eastern and the western religions could both be right in a way?.). These cycles can come in any order, and we are not immediately returned as soon as we ‘die’, but rather we are placed into whichever part of the cycle where we will be best able to learn and to ‘complete our development, so there may be years between the end of one cycle and the start of the next. The references to ‘test-tubes’ in the attachment below refers to human bodies – or maybe human souls would be a better word for it – and at the beginning of our ‘lives’ each of us starts out with a test-tube which is half full. As we live each life we have chances to learn and develop and thereby to increase our overall talents (i.e. to fill our test-tubes), and you always start the next incarnation with exactly the amount of ‘talent’ as you ended the last (which doesn’t necessarily mean that if you can play the violin in one life you can play it in the next – talent can be transformed but it will always be precisely maintained). Oh, and by the way, we are NEVER animals!

Anyway, this attachment is long enough on its own (I may need to split it into two posts) so I hope that’s background info for now.

(NB: the ‘Ollez!’ stuff in this section is just like the sudden bursts of applause in other earlier bits of the story and was just their way of showing me when I had said something they liked or thought was funny or whatever)

The only other thing I should explain is that ‘my friends’ had just told me that, as we are now approaching ‘the endgame’ everyone who has ever lived is alive at this moment. That kind of took me by surprise and I instantly started doing some arithmetic in my head:

‘Everybody? But doesn’t that mean you’d have to have people sharing a test-tube?...No wait! That was a stupid thing to say. My initial reaction was that if everyone who had ever lived suddenly came back we’d need to start sharing bodies to fit us all in but actually I heard a statistic a while ago that said that because of the way our population is growing there were more people alive on the planet now than had ever died before so if that was the case then there would actually be a few empty test-tubes out there as there would be too many test-tubes and not enough lives to put in them…Although I suppose some people could be getting their first run out…which really wouldn’t seem fair at this stage of the game…Although I’m not actually sure whether it is unfair against them coz they don’t get much time to learn or unfair for everyone else coz the new ones wouldn’t have had as much time to f**k things up as the rest of us have had!”
“Don’t worry about the arithmetic for now, and none of what you just said is stupid because the truth is that we can and do do both of those things – sometimes we do have more than one person sharing a test-tube for a while either because they have the same type of lessons to learn or because they all have very different lessons to learn and so they can use their combined talents to help them all grow together and there are a whole variety of reasons why we sometimes put ‘empty test-tubes’ down there but we will get to all of that soon if you just accept that everyone who has ever lived is alive at this very moment. OK?”
“OK…So who is the Hitler?”
“Why ask about him specifically?”
“I don’t know, the question just sprang to my mind straight away – Maybe so we could all keep an eye on the b*****d and make sure he doesn’t get up to all that sh*t again!.”
“So who else could you have asked about?”
“Well I suppose you might have expected me to want to know who/where my Dad is now or maybe who Lester (a close friend who had died a couple of months earlier) is but really I’m not interested in that because I know who they were and that is what matters to me and I guess now they are both just young kids somewhere so let’s just let them get on with their lives in peace.”
“Who else might other people have expected you to ask about?”
“Mmm I guess a lot of people’s first question might have been ‘Who’s the Jesus?’ or ‘Who’s the Muhammad?’ but I certainly don’t wanna know any of that stuff – If those people are back here then fair enough but just imagine the pressure someone would feel under if you suddenly told them that they were the reincarnation of Christ or Muhammad?”
“Who else might some other people have asked about?”
“Mmmm…Well actually most of my friends here in Vietnam are Buddhist but I’m ashamed to admit that I know so little about Buddhism that I am not even sure if Buddhists think of Buddha as being a ‘God-thing’ like Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah or whoever or whether they think of him as being a ‘special human’ like Jesus or Muhammad or maybe even just a good human like Gandhi or something so I don’t know whether Buddhists would want to know who Buddha is now…Or do they actually believe that the Dali Lama is the reincarnation of him?...I mean I know that each time the Dali Lama dies they seek out a new born baby who they believe is a reincarnation of the previous one but I’m not sure if that is supposed to stretch all the way back to Buddha…Like I said before I really know nothing much about Buddhism.”
“It’s OK we’ll get to all that stuff but the first thing that we really want to tell you here before we go into ‘all that’ is that you’re not the Hitler!”

I laughed!!!

“Why did you say that?”
”Why did you laugh when we did?”

I laughed again!

”OK! Got me!...I laughed coz I was actually ‘braced’ for you telling me something like that!....Or actually ‘telling me THAT!’, coz what could be ‘something like that’ Big Yin?....”

OLLEZ!!!

”….But I was kinda bracing myself for it ‘just in case’….And don’t ask me why specifically but it just seemed to be one ‘bush that you could possibly have been beating around’ so to speak!...So! Thanks for the good news Big Yin but don’t dare tell me who ‘the Hitler’ actually is at this moment - Not unless there is a F**KING good reason for it because I just blurted out that question without really thinking about it before but if Hitler is out there just now he might just be some young kid going through school or something and it would be unfair to put that kind of burden on anyone!”

OLLAH!!!!

”Don’t worry Wee man, coz we’re not gonna hit you with that either….But tell us Wee Man….Do you really think that Hitler was clever enough to have become clever enough to be you in so short a time if you understand what we mean?”
”Phhhewwww….How the f**k do I know Big Yin?.....There are loads of different types of ‘clever’ Big Yin, and Hitler wasn’t stupid!!!....He may have been a crazy f**k, and you can take that ‘maybe’ right out of there right away coz he WAS a crazy f**k Big Yin….But he wasn’t a stupid one!...”

OLLEZ!!!!

”…You don’t get from a working class family in a wee town in Austria to being f**king Fuehrer of Germany AND ‘Greater Germany’ for a while by being stupid Big Yin!!!....Maybe you need to be stupid a bit to want to but you’ll never actually get there unless there is ‘something clever’ about you!”

OLLAH!!!

”Well thank f**k Wee Man, coz that’s just saved us the five minutes that we had set aside to convince you that Hitler was actually quite a clever guy to start with, but seeing as you’ve already reached that conclusion for yourself we can just move on already…..Coz ‘You’re right!’ he was a right clever f**k as a wee boy….A clever wee boy with loads of potential and he could even have been you one day if he had gone the right way about things.”
”ME???....He could have been me???”
”Oops! Sorry Wee Man!...Not ‘YOU’ as such, but at one point in his life Hitler was actually clever enough in enough ways to have put enough of the jigsaw together to have become the one sitting in your position right now listening to all of this stuff…..Except of course, if he was here then we and him wouldn’t have been talking about any of this stuff, now would we?”
“I guess not…So what happened then?...Why did he go off the tracks so much?”
”Greed Wee Man, nothing but greed!...There’s more than one ‘clever’ and there’s more than one greed and that greedy wee f**k had the biggest greed for power that your world has ever seen before his time became ‘up’ but even at the beginning, or right near the beginning of that life, that greed for power was becoming a monster Wee Man!”
”Go on!”
”At the beginning we tried to turn him around and turn that greed-monster away and we tried f**king hard Wee Man, coz we always hate seeing that much potential going to waste but he just wasn’t having it Wee Man!”
”OK! So what?”
”So now is the time when it would help if you can try to imagine us as ‘the fountain of all human knowledge’ for a minute…Do you think you can do that?”
”Aye!!!...I suppose I can ‘metaphor-ise that’ in my head and in my mind without too much hassle – I’ve seen the way you put good ideas into my head and I guess you do the same thing with everyone else.”
”Good….So now can you picture us as THREE fountains of knowledge?”
”EH???”
”Think of it like this Wee Man!....Everybody always comes to us asking ‘What should I do?’, or ‘What can I do?’, or some variation or other on that theme, OK?....And when we say that they come to us with those questions, we mean that even if they don’t actually know that we’re here and they think they are just asking the question to themselves…Coz we’re always on the lookout for inquisitive humans asking themselves questions that we can help answer for them, so sometimes…And in fact ‘often’!....And in fact ‘Always!’,….We will answer those questions that the human asks and they will hear the answer, but they never know that it comes from us….That’s how we usually pass on our knowledge or guidance or whatever to your people…. Whether they actually believe in us or not…OK?”
”OK!...I’m ‘with the theory’, at least….Or ‘with the logic’, or whatever”

OLLAH!!!

”OK!...So!...That ‘information exchange’ is actually a bit of a two way thing….Or actually we mean, it is a thing that is used in two ways by us….If we have something really clever that we feel it is time for your people to know, then we will look around for the cleverest people around on the Earth at that time….In the right kinda place on the Earth at the time too coz as often as not it is where the person is rather than who the person is that helps us to decide which particular human we will pass on the next ‘nugget to…OK?”
”OK!...I think that I follow that, but what kinda stuff are you talking about here?”

OLLEZ!!!

”EXACTLY WEE MAN!!!”
”Eh???”
”Sorry Wee Man, that didn’t make much sense there, did it?...But the thing is that we are actually talking about EVERYTHING here…Everything from how to make fire to how to crack an egg to how to make and change a light bulb!...EVERYTHING!!!...”
”Oh!”
”If we happened to have something really, really big and really, really clever, then we have to take a long time and wait for just the right kinda human to come along….Not just one that just happens to be in the right place at the right time, and not just someone who won’t take advantage of it, but in those kinda cases we need to find a special kinda human that is capable of getting their head around the stuff that we want to show them, so whenever we have stuff like that to deliver to your people then we need to look around for special humans like Leonardo or like you or whatever, so you can just imagine how difficult it can be to find someone like that ‘just when you need one’!”
”Oh hey wait a minute here!!!”
”Do you object to the comparison?”
”Phhhewww…I can’t say I ‘object’, coz it’s actually a hell of a compliment I suppose but it just seems a bit much, that’s all!...I don’t need that Big Yin!....Maybe it’s meant as flattery, but honestly Big Yin, I don’t need ‘crap like that’ on my back!”
”It’s not flattery Wee Man!”
”Whatever! Can we move on?”
”OK!...But the point we are making here is that there are things that your people just get entitled to get to know ‘from time to time’ just for still being around, so we like to spread that kinda stuff around a bit in as imaginative a way as we can, but really, when it gets right down to it….If you’re people need a light bulb then you’re gonna get one, and we never usually have any hassle in finding someone in any civilisation that we can pass on ‘useful but profitable’ wee inventions like that….OK?....Let’s just say for now that when it comes to ‘dishing out’ wee secrets like that, there are always enough clever-enough, convenient-enough, and useful-enough candidates around to pass wee nuggets like that to any civilisation just about as soon as it is getting ready to have a need for them, OK?”
”OK!...I suppose!”
”But there is some kinda special stuff that not every civilisation ‘always gets automatically’….’You’ve got to make your own luck’ as they say in some parts of your planet!....You’ve gotta have someone around who deserves to know the secret or secrets, both in terms of being capable of understanding the answer AND in terms of just f**king deserving it!...Do you get what we mean Wee Yin?”
”Maybe!!!...But are you talking about ‘Leonardo stuff’ or ‘Christ or Muhammad Stuff’?”

THE PLACE WENT BANANAS!!!!

”EXACTLY WEE MAN!!!!”
“Eh???”
”Oops!!! Sorry! We did it again!!!....But when you always keep asking ‘just the perfect question’ all the time, we keep thinking that that is because you must already know the answer….PROBABLY!....Do you get it?”
”Maybe I would if you answered my question!”
”Well think of it this way Wee Man….There wouldn’t have been much point in us showing a helicopter to Christ or to Muhammad, now would there?”
”I suppose not Big Yin!”
”Now we cannae actually say the same thing in the other direction here though, coz Leonardo was a lot like you in a lot of ways Wee Man, and he wanted to know about EVERYTHING, so maybe we could have passed on some of ‘the Jesus Stuff’ or ‘The Muhammad Stuff’ to Leonardo if we hadn’t already done so, but then again, you’re people would never have been ready to see helicopters ever if Jesus and Muhammad didn’t do their stuff with their stuff long before Leonardo got so inquisitive, but now we are getting back into complete speculation for you, so let’s just stick with the logic for now, shall we?”
”Sounds good to me!”
”So this IS sounding logical to you so far then?”
”Go on!....That’s all I’m saying for now!”

OLLAH!!!

“…It’s ‘horses for course’ when it comes to the real special stuff Wee Man…If we want to show someone a helicopter then we need to find someone who could imagine what a helicopter could do AND imagine HOW it could do it….But let’s not get bogged down with helicopters Wee Yin, coz you’re people would have got helicopters ‘no matter what’, coz they are really just in there with the light bulbs and stuff….But not many civilisations get to see helicopters as early as yours did Wee Man, coz that Leonardo really was a special wee guy, so we gave him the helicopters WAY before your people could possibly use them, but we gave him a lot of other stuff too Wee Yin….Special stuff…..Stuff that no civilisation is ‘entitled to get’, but only actually ever receives IF and WHEN one of its ‘civilians’ actually does something to merit such gifts from us….Can you follow all that?”
”I can follow the logic, but I don’t have a clue what you’re actually talking about!”
”That doesn’t matter coz it’s only the logic that counts here.”
”OK then…So we’re OK then, coz I do follow that!...I think!”

OLLAH!!!

”….So let’s just say that both Jesus and Muhammad were other real special humans that merited a special gift from us…..Or maybe they were just special humans that were in the right place just when we desperately needed to find someone among your people who we could talk to in order to stop your people from going right off the rails or from destroying a piece of the jigsaw puzzle that your people were gonna need if they ever reached the latter stages of the game….OK?”
”Mmmmmm!...I think so!”
”So let’s just say that when ‘crises times’ like that come, then we won’t necessarily look for ‘the fullest’ test tube around…Coz maybe it’s the cleanliness of the test-tube rather than the depth of fluid in it that proves to be the key factor at decision times like that for us….Can you follow that bit a bit?”
”Aye!...But maybe just ‘a bit’, coz I am still not seeing where we are going with this, and where it fits in with the Hitler and the Buddha bits….Although I suppose that you could be telling me that Buddha was another ‘spotless-test-tube-job’, kinda thing!”
”Naw!...Stop guessing and just keep listening for a while, coz we are about to tidy up the Hitler bit now….Coz when he was a wee boy he had tons and tons of potential….Loads of ‘test-tube fluid’ to splash around with, and like all clever wee boys he was curious too, and so he always wanted to find ways to do new things or to find ways to do old things better, but unlike yourself Wee Man, he almost always asked the wrong kinda questions whenever he came to us or whoever looking for answer to his ‘What should I do?’ questions!”
”Go on!”
”Well, remember we asked you to picture us as three separate fountains of knowledge?....Well that is because there are three basic questions that your people always ask us….Or actually, the question itself is usually the same ‘What should I do next?’, but there are three basic kind of answers that you’re people are always actually listening out for.”
”What ones?...Oops! Sorry! Maybe if I shut my mouth here I’ll find out soon enough!”

OLLEZ!!!

”You’ll find out right now Wee Man, coz when your people ask that question they are really looking for the answer to one of these three questions: ‘What’s the best thing I can do for me?’ or ‘What’s the best thing I can do for my people?’, or the real clever and nice ones usually ask ‘What’s the best thing I can do for me that won’t cause any harm to my people?’…So do you see the difference there Wee Man?”
”Aye!...Obviously!”
”But is it really that obvious to you?”
”Aye!...It is actually!...I really didn’t have a clue what you were talking about with the ‘three questions in one stuff’, but I get it now…Or at least, I get that bit….I think!”

OLLAH!!!

“So here’s how it works Wee Man….In the beginning, when someone asks ‘What should I do?’, we will give them an answer from each of those fountains and we will see which fountain the human chooses to drink from…Do you follow?...Obviously you do!...But now here is a wee extra thing, coz we don’t always hand out the best answers straight away!”
”Why not?”
”Why should we”
”Why shouldn’t you?...If you want us to get better, that is!”
”But how are you gonna get better if someone just hands you the right answer all the time? How are you ever gonna learn anything for yourself if all you’ve gotta do is ask, and ‘it shall be given’ kinda thing?”
”OK! OK!....Point taken!”

OLLEZ!!!

“OK then!...So we’ll give them a range of types of answers to choose from at first but if they are clever enough NOT TO just run off and do the first f**king thing that comes into their heads then we will give them cleverer and cleverer answers until the answers just get to clever or too subtle for the human in question to really understand…..Do you remember that bit Wee Man?”
”Do I ‘remember it’, or do I get it?”
”What’s not to get Wee Man?”
”OK!...So I guess you are asking me if I remember that bit from that crazy day in my kitchen when I suddenly got hit by an avalanche of good ideas I suppose!”
”Not just THAT day….We’re actually asking do you remember it from your whole life and ESPECIALLY from THAT day?.....Do you remember all those questions you asked us that day?”
”Phhhewww….I remember one of them that I asked about a million times!”

OLLAH!!!

”And what was that question Wee Man?”
”I just kept looking at things or thinking of things and asking, ’What could be better than this?’…Or actually I think I ended up changing it to ‘How can we do this better?’ but it was basically the same question?’”

THE PLACE WENT BANANAS

”And who were you asking it for Wee Yin?”
”Phhewww….It certainly wasn’t for me, coz my main ‘For Myself’ question that day was ‘How the f**k do I stop this f**king thing that I seem to have started somehow???”

OLLEZ!!!!

“And how many times did you ask that ‘For My People’ question that day Wee Man?”
”Phhhewww…About ‘a million times’….Two million maybe!....OK!...That MUST be a bit of an exaggeration….Is it?...It’s just hard to put a number on it coz I lost track of everything that day...Well I mean I lost track of time and everything else coz I was trying to hard to remember all of the new stuff…Just trying to keep the threads of thought in my head…Trying to keep things organised by sorting them and cramming them into little boxes in my mind so I could unpack them later in an organised way like I was trying to do with the contents of my house at that time...It’s REALLY hard to say how many times I asked that question now that I’ve got all my boxes packed away again, but it felt like ‘a million times’ at the time Big Yin….Or at least, I felt like I had been ‘slapped’ by a million answers by the time I finally managed to get myself out of there….Or by the time I finally managed to stop myself from going back in there, or whatever!...”

OLLAH!!!

”….So how many was it?....Apart from ‘way too many’, that is!”

OLLEZ!!!

”That’s just a numbers game that doesn’t really mean much to us here, Wee Man coz the key thing is…How many questions DIDN’T you get an answer to that day?”
”None!!!....That was maybe the problem!...Maybe if I hadn’t gotten an answer to something then I could have found somewhere to stop but I always got some kind of answer to my question, whether I fully understood the answer that I got at the time or not….Coz some of the answers I got didn’t seem to make much sense at all until I got answers to other things later and then saw how the first answer ‘fitted in’…And there were maybe other answers that I never really got to the bottom of…..I can’t remember, to be honest……But I reckon I got an answer of some kind to every question I could think of asking, or to every ‘thing’ that I could think of asking ‘the same old question’ about!”

OLLAH!!!

”To every one?”
”Yeah!...I think so!”
”Are you sure about that?”
”Awwww!!!...Are you talking about my VERY LAST question that day?”

OLLEZ!!!

I am going to break this post here because it was a pretty long conversation and I’m only about half way through it so far and I’m not sure it would all fit in a single post. I’ll pick up the story again from here in my next post (either tomorrow or later today) but I think that’s enough for now.

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Without further delay I will just pick up the story from where I broke off yesterday and take it through to the end:

“…But I reckon I got an answer of some kind to every question I could think of asking, or to every ‘thing’ that I could think of asking ‘the same old question’ about!”

OLLAH!!!

”To every one?”
”Yeah!...I think so!”
”Awwww!!!...Are you talking about my VERY LAST question that day?”

OLLEZ!!!

”BINGO!!! Wee Man!!!....Did you get an answer to that one?”
”Phhhewww….That depends!....Did I actually get an answer before time started to go crazy and started ‘dragging me backwards’…Or was the ‘crazy time’, ‘draggy-bit’ supposed to be the answer to my question in itself?...Or is this chat with you now really the answer to that question?”

THE PLACE WENT BANANAS!!!

”So you DO remember what your very last question was in the kitchen that day?”
”I guess so Big Yin….Unless I ever got to ask another one after that that I just can’t remember at this point in time!”
“And….Just for the record Wee Man….What was that last question you asked us….Do you remember EXACTLY?”
”Phhhewww….I know the gist of it, and I think I remember it exactly!”
”So!...Just for the record Wee Man…Name that question!”
”Ha!...OK!...If I remember EXACTLY, my last question that day was ‘Is time travel possible?’”

OLLEZ!!!

”And why did you think of asking that particular question at that time Wee Man?”
”Coz I had asked just about every other f**king thing I could think of and I STILL couldn’t either ‘find an end’, or ‘find a way out of my kitchen’, so it was looking for a second that I was gonna be stuck in there forever because I realised that there was never going to be a logical place to stop!”

OLLEZ!!!!!!

“Can you explain that a bit more for everyone?”
“Well if I ever get to the point of trying to explain what happened that day to anyone..Phhhew! How the f**k am I supposed to explain that to anyone Big Yin?...But say one day I managed it and people actually believed that I was constantly getting an answer every time I asked ‘How can we do this better?’ and no matter what I asked it about then no doubt they would think it was a great thing…Maybe even some kind of special ‘gift’ – F**k I even thought that at the beginning too – but as time went on and my head felt like it was bursting with new ideas I realised it was more like a curse or some kind of cruel ‘Midas Touch’ paradox coz if you are in a situation like that how can you ever get to do ANYTHING? I mean what is the point in just choosing somewhere to stop asking questions and go off and start making something if you know that if you just take another 10 seconds to think you will come up with some way of doing it even better? Maybe some people might think they could say ‘OK, enough is enough’ but people who think like that probably would never have been able to understand or follow the logic in the first place – You need a curious mind for that stuff and a curious mind just can’t help but ask itself questions about how to do things better…I mean – F**k – even when I tried explaining that stuff to Richard later I would start the explanation one way then think of another way to explain it better and then another and then another so I was always saying ‘No, forget that, think of it like this’ and starting again…and again…and again…No wonder he ended up confused as f**k, I musta sounded like a jabbering madman!”

OLLEZ!

“Yeah f**k you, that wasn’t funny, it was scary as hell!...But anyway, to answer your question, once I realised that I was in some kind of weird paradox I initially thought it was hopeless but then as one last straw to grasp at I figured that maybe the only way out would be if time travel was possible.”
“How would that have helped?”
“Maybe it wouldn’t or maybe it could have helped in a few different ways but considering I couldn’t think of anything else that even had a chance of helping it seemed like my only hope.”
“In what ways did you think it might help?”
“Mmm…Well ideally I could have gone back to before any of the weird sh*t started and tried to find a way to make sure I didn’t get myself into that situation…But I didn’t know if that would work coz if I got back there with no memory of what had happened then I’d probably make all the same decisions and end up back in that kitchen on THAT day again, whereas if I got back and was able to remember it all then I would probably just start asking the same ‘How can we do this better?’ question again so nothing would really have changed except the time and maybe the date.”

OLLEZ!!!

“What other ways could it have helped?”
“Well maybe instead of trying to work out what might be a good thing to invent and what could be a disastrous thing I could kinda jump into the future and see what works out and what doesn’t”
“How far into the future would you have jumped?”
“Ha! Good question! That was the problem I came up with – How far could you risk jumping forward knowing that you might end up in a time when we have poisoned our planet or blew it up or whatever?”
“So how far into the future did you reckon would be safe?”
“Ha! I actually thought about that a lot and decided in the end that ‘about two minutes’ was about as much as you should risk - That’s about as much as I trust some of those w*nkers out there! Who knows when one of them might be stupid enough to start World War III or create some new super deadly virus or f**k knows what else?”

(I nodded toward the outside world)

“But what would good would it do to only go two minutes into the future?”
“Obviously one two minute jump would be pointless but you could use it like testing the thickness of ice before stepping on it and just keep jumping 2 minutes at a time…You could eventually get pretty far in the future with enough 2 minute jumps but then I’d need to know how time travel worked – whether I would get older as I jumped forward and younger again if I jumped back…And obviously there wouldn’t be much point at all if I couldn’t bring memories back with me so I’d need to test that out at the beginning.”
“Any other ways time travel might have helped?”
“Yeah maybe but it really depended how it worked and not just if it worked…To be honest I realised pretty early on that what I really wanted to do as far as I was concerned was open up the bar with my mates like we were planning to coz I really thought I would enjoy that and make more than enough money doing it. Sure I coulda made a lot more money with the other stuff but ‘more money’ isn’t a big motivation to me as long as I’ve got enough…But there were things I thought of that I felt I should do…things that could help a lot of people but if I went down that road I couldn’t open the bar wwith my mates, so maybe with a time machine I could do that and then jump back and go down the bar route the next time…or the time after that or whatever…And then you end up getting dragged back into that fikking paradox again…When can you say ‘OK I’ve done enough, now it’s my time to have fun?”

OLLEZ!!!

“So do you think you got an answer to that last question Wee Man?”
“It depends what you mean Big Yin coz you may well have showed me or told me something at the time, but if you did, then I cannae remember it now coz the next thing that I DO remember is the whole place going ‘WHOOOOSHHH!’…. BACKWARDS!!!....And I found myself re-living all of the thoughts and ‘individual thinks’ that I had just finished thinking, kinda-thing and being dragged backwards along all the steps I had taken in my kitchen that day!!!....Or at least I was reliving them as much as I could….BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY ALL SOUNDED F**KING BACKWARDS AS THEY PASSED THROUGH MY HEAD AGAIN!!!...”

OLLEZ!!!

”…So I suppose that you COULD SAY that I got an answer to that question, and a f**king big one at that!....But let’s just say for the record here that it definitely wasn’t the kind of answer I was expecting to a wee simple question like that!!!”

MERR BANANAS!!!

“So can we take it that you have had enough of your answer to that question for now?”
”Too f**king right Big Man!....Maybe I DO want to know a lot more about the subject but I’ll wait until the explanations can get a bit easier than that!...”

OLLAH!!!!

“….But anyway!!!...What the f**k has any of that got to do with Hitler?”
”F**k all Wee Man!...Absolutely f**k all!...We’re just making sure that we’ve given you all the answers that we owe to you and we just wanted to make sure that you had got that one enough for now!”
”OK then!...More than enough for now Big Yin!...And the next time!....Please gimme some kinda warning before you do something like that to me?....Even if you only shout ‘Grab your balls’, or shield your eyes, or even ‘Brace yourself Sheila!’, or something, coz I really don’t want anything like THAT creeping up on me ‘all unawares’ again!...OK?”
”Nae bother Sheila!”
”Aye! F**k you too! So what about Hitler then, should we be keeping an eye on anyone?”
“You don’t need to worry about Hitler making a comeback coz the fact is that he isn’t around anymore.”
“Eh? But you said that everyone who has ever lived is alive just now…Oh wait! Was Hitler just an empty test-tube that you sent here to stir up some sh*t for some twisted reason?”
“You’re guessing again Wee Man!”
“I’m just trying to make sense of what you’re saying coz you just seemed to contradict yourself but I guess I should just shut up and listen for a while so go on.”
“So here’s the thing with ‘The Hitler Thing’ Wee Man, you see Hitler wasn’t just an empty test-tube that we created and then ‘filled full of shite’ just to teach you lot a lesson….Although that’s not a bad guess, coz it is theoretically possible that we would do such a thing….Coz we DO create empty test-tubes from time to time….Just to give us something to play in some times, and sometimes just to give us a ‘right good vantage point’ for something or other, or sometimes to help teach some human or other a lesson, either for better or worse…Coz sometimes we just create humans in order for them to be shot or murdered by another human, or sometimes for reasons that we really cannae go into now, sometimes a family needs to lose a child during its childhood when maybe there’s no human around that could actually use any more ‘good childhood lessons’ at the time….But we’re not saying that every lost childhood is ‘only just us’ so to speak, coz sometimes the most important lessons in life are learned in the earliest years of life, so sometimes if you don’t pick a lesson like that up ‘first, second or third’ time around, then sometimes you get a quick chance to learn that wee lesson again….”

PAUSE

”…But anyway Wee Man, we’re getting into complicated territory here that we don’t necessarily have to, coz all we’re trying to tell you here is that we do use the old ‘empty test-tube trick’ quite a bit…And it not always for ‘big divine intervention stuff’, or anything that obvious coz usually we like to keep our hands off everything for as long as we can and we always prefer to use ‘human hands’ to do all of the real big stuff on your planet….Both ‘the ugly’ and ‘the good’…But we can ‘create our own humans’ for special tasks if we really have to, and that’s all you need to know about that bit for now, coz as far as The Hitler is concerned he wasn’t one of them ‘empty test-tubes’ even though he could well have been.”
”Eh?”
”Well…It seems from our findings that ‘having a Hitler’ is just like ‘having a Great war’…..Every world seems to need one at some point in time just to give enough of the rest of each world’s people a good enough example of how bad things can get!....So!...I guess that if there wasn’t a ‘home-made Hitler or the like’ on your planet, then I suppose that we would have had to have thought about whether we should create one ourselves but it has never actually come down to that Wee Man coz we can always find a greedy enough, clever enough, f**k enough f**k around on any planet to make him or her into a Hitler thing when we have to…OK?”
”Mmmmm!...I think so!...I think I’m still following you!”
”OK!...So!...Hitler started out as a wee boy with a lot of potential!...A lot of potential for himself, and a lot of potential for the good of his people if he had actually ever bothered to bother about stuff like that - which he pretty soon didn’t!...OK?”
”OK!... I think!”
”OK!....So!...If you keep coming to us and asking us ‘What should I do now?’, we know after all of this time that you are not gonna chose to do something that would really f**k someone else up, so we don’t even bother wasting either your time or ours running you through that old mill again….And if you or someone like you asks us ‘What should I do next?’ then we know that we can give you a much cleverer answer than we could give most other people, so we don’t ‘start you off with the two times table’ anymore!...OK?”
“OK!”
”Maybe we don’t give you the very best answer ‘first time all the time’, but maybe we can start doing more of that kinda thing now as long as you feel that you can trust yourself to keep yourself ‘in check’ when necessary….Or maybe we should still stick in the odd ‘stupid answer’, just to keep you on your toes kinda thing…What do you think Wee Man?”
”Why change a winning team Big Yin?....I know where I stand when I’m thinking like this so why change anything that I’m used to and comfortable with….Although I don’t want that to sound like I am asking to be f**ked around with stupid answers all the time!....Just keep it ‘real’ Big Yin!...Don’t change anything too much coz this is gonna be hard enough to get my head round as it is!”

OLLEZ!!!

”Another perfect answer Wee Man!...we’re right f**king proud of you up here!...But anyway!...To get back to The Hitler fella!....That f**k always knew exactly what he meant with his questions….’What’s best for me?’ so it got to the point that he just never bothered to visit any of the two other fountains at all…..And from then on he just went straight to the ‘Me!, Me!, Me!’ fountain before he even bothered to think about what question to ask….Are you OK with that bit so far Wee Man?”
”Phhhewww….Aye!!!...But I take it that we ARE talking metaphorically here!...You’re not telling me that Hitler actually saw fountains, are you?....You’re just telling me that he only ever really listened to one of the three wee voices in his head that could have fed him the answers!”

OLLAH!!!

”EXACTLY Wee Man!!!....Except, like we said,….He wasn’t always like that, and he actually did chose to do some good things as a wee boy but not many, and not for long!...And his greed and his thirst for power soon got to the point where we decided that HE was the one to make into the Hitler-character for this planet, so instead of just filling him with knowledge and answers from our fountain, we actually just started to fill him up with ‘any and all’ of the shite that we had lying around up here at the time….All of the dregs of everybody else’s filthy test-tubes….We sent them all in that f**ks direction, and we f**king had to Wee Yin coz he may have started out with ‘most of a test-tube full’ when he went back that last time but he was already right down to ‘the dregs of himself’ before we started to refill him with all of the dregs of humanity that were at our disposal at the time….So can you follow all that in a way?”
”Aye!...I suppose I can follow all that in a way.”
”And do you now understand why it’s not possible for us to give you a straight and direct answer to your ‘Who’s the Hitler’ question now?...Coz ‘The Hiltler’ is out there Wee Man….All of him is out there somewhere but you won’t find the kinda Hitler that you might have been looking for coz that rotten f**k has been ‘spread far and wide’, so to speak…But we hope that that kinda answers your question Wee Man….Even if you didn’t really want a direct answer to it!”

OLLEZ!!!

”Yeah!!! That ‘serves the purpose’ Big Yin!...Yer right….If ‘The Hitler’ WAS out there somewhere, I wouldn’t really want to know who it is….But then again would I have to know just to keep an eye on the f**k?....And why should that be my f**king job anyway?....I’m just glad it wasn’t me! That’s all I’m saying here….And thank f**k I didn’t have to point at anybody out there and say ‘It was him!’….Coz that would probably be about the most horrible thing you could say about any f**ker on our planet as far as I am concerned…And what if the f**k has turned over a whole new leaf this time or learned from all his wrongs or whatever?.....Or does he deserve a good ‘ball kicking anyway’, for what he did last time he was here?....And that is getting onto territory that is way too complicated for me Big Yin….So I’m just glad it wasn’t me!...that’s all I’m saying”

OLLAH!!!

”Naw!...It most definitely wasn’t you Wee Man!...But do you want to ask about anybody else before we move on?”
”No f**king way!!!”
”Yes-f**king-way!!!...Boom-boom!!!!....Coz I take it that you are expecting me to ask ‘Who is the Christ’, or ‘Who is the Muhammad’, or maybe even ‘Who is the Leonardo’….But I don’t wanna know Big Man coz either of them would be too much of a burden to put onto anybody down here now Big Yin so let’s just let sleeping dogs lie as far as the rest of all that is concerned!”

OLLAH!!!

”Perfect again Wee Man!....Except in one tiny detail!”
”What’s that?”
”You said that you thought we were expecting you to ask something like that and maybe that would seem like the logical kinda things to ask to most people but we KNEW that you wouldn’t be that stupid Wee Man coz we knew that you would be able to see beyond your short term curiosity before asking BIG questions like that, but we were thinking that there were maybe some other or others that you might want to know about, so that was why we asked you that question again.”
”Others?...Oh!!!...Ma Dad you mean?.....Or maybe you even mean Big Lester!.....But no!!!....Just let sleeping dogs lie with them too Big Yin….If they’re not the person or people I remember them as then they’re not the person or people I remember so what’s the point in asking where they are now?.....Don’t get me wrong here, coz I know that they must be nice people whoever they are and wherever they are so maybe it would be a pleasure to bump into real nice people like that at some point in the future again….But I’m not going out there looking for them and I didn’t even think that I would want to recognise my Da in someone else who wasn’t my Da….But really!...I’ve got no f**king idea what something like that would be like, so how the f**k do I know?....”

OLLEZ!!!

”…But let’s just let sleeping dogs lie on all of those fronts for now Big Yin….Coz I have no idea what I could do with information like that if you did give it to me coz what use would it really do anyone?....So you can tell me a bit about Buddha if you want to, but I don’t really want to know any more about who used to be who, and all that stuff!”

THE PLACE WENT BANANAS AGAIN!!!!

“OK Wee Man!...Now, to answer your Buddha question, and to finish this last wee bit off without courting any further controversy in a world that just doesn’t need any more controversy can we just tell you that Buddha always knew exactly which fountain to drink from and he was never once tempted to try drinking from any of the other fountains….Not even just to see what they were like….So can we just answer your question by telling you that much and just leaving it at that for now Wee Man?”
”Well, that depends!....Do you really mean ‘always’, and do you really mean ‘knew’ when you say that he always knew which fountain to drink from?”
”Look Wee Man!!!...Can we not just leave it at that, just like we asked?”
”Oh!...OK then!...I suppose it answers my question a bit even though it doesn’t really mean all that much to me!....But why don’t you want me to ask about that?...Is there some kind of big controversy going on within Buddhism too?.....Well I know that there is a bit of a dispute going on between the Dali Lama and the Chinese and the ‘Penshun Lama’, or whatever the other Lama’s name is but I’m not getting into that now….But is there some dispute even within Buddhism as to whether Buddha was a God or a man?....Is that what your telling me here?”
”We’re just telling you that the last thing that we need down there right now Wee Man is more religious controversy, so can we not just leave it where we left it and move on to something else?”
“OK!...But like I said, maybe some of that stuff will mean something to a Buddhist, but it doesn’t really mean that much to me so should I keep it to myself or should I let Buddhists know about it?....Maybe you should just clarify that bit a bit for me before we move on here.”
”We’d be much obliged if you could just pass that much on Wee Man, if you could...Or as close to ‘that much’ as you can remember at least, but don’t worry about missing out any important details Wee Man, coz you won’t miss them out if you don’t know what they are!”
”Eh??....Wait a minute!....Is there some secret answer in there that’s maybe gonna start of a controversy among Buddhist anyway Big Yin?...Coz I’m telling you!...I know what these people are like down here, and if there is a chance for an argument about religion then most of them will go for it, so are you really sure that even saying that much isn’t gonna be enough to start up another big bun fight down here coz that really is the last thing that we need down here right now!”

OLLAH!!!

”Naw, you’ll be alright Wee Yin if you just stick to that script or as close to that script as you can get it….Honest Wee Man, you won’t start off any new controversy with that stuff…..And who knows Wee Man, you may even make a few people’s day by ending a few and maybe even by answering a lot of questions that a lot of them have been asking themselves and us for a very long time….So will you do that for us Wee Man?”
”You tell me! If I do ever write a book about this stuff then you’ve obviously seen it already Big Yin so why don’t you tell me?”
”Coz we would rather hear what you have to say.”
”I’ll try my best if I can Big Yin coz that sounded ‘a wee bit big’ kinda thing!...”

OLLEZ!!!!

”….So now can you tell me if it IS in my book and if it is, can you tell me if it’s in there ‘alright’?....Coz I noticed that you mentioned a couple of times that I should try to get it ‘close enough’ rather than ‘spot on’….Maybe more than you have with the other bits….So, if it IS in the book is it ‘close enough’ is what I’m asking here….And if it isn’t!....Then what the f**k can I do about it now?....Or what if anything can I do about it ‘tomorrow or whenever’ even?”

THE PLACE WENT BANANAS!!!

”You got it perfect Wee Man!!!....Maybe even more perfectly than you would have done if we hadn’t told you it was OK to ‘not be exact’….But you got it perfect again Wee Man, so don’t you worry about that now….So let’s both of us get back to the music stuff now…Eh Wee Man?”

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Thank you so much for sharing, I found these pages an excellent read, very thought-provoking! :thumbup:

OLLAH!!!
OLLEZZ!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Adelphia, glad you enjoyed the read and found it thought provoking because to me there is a lot to be read not only in the posts but between the lines of what they said.

I can’t really think of any other bits of my story that I could say enough about in a single post and I’m also planning to get back to writing again – hope to have another three volumes of the story released by the end of the year.

I will still make more posts if anything comes to mind and I’ll look in on the site each day so if anyone has any comments or questions I’ll still reply.

Cheers for now

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

there is much in this thread i haven't read..but i just wanted to pop in bc something a little odd just happened....

i finished your book one and just now was looking at my books on kindle to figure out which of your books were the second in the series rapt in an enigma, bc the title gets cut off in the listing of them on the page and when i go to page one of that book in my kindle. so then i went to see if you were on wikipedia yet, nope. so then i went to amazon.com to see your books and find the second one, but also couldn't see which one said Part Two on them on amazon! And I want to read them in the same order you wrote them... so then I was like, fug. Okay...I'll do a search on CH of the words rapt in an enigma bc I'm sure I saw him mention them before at least once to know to be able to download them for free that weekend on kindle... so i did the search and the one entry it gave me, I opened and immediately my eyes drifted up to notice that you had mentioned my post in that same listing, and how my post about seeing the random (but not) number combinations and others'posts led you to discuss certain things in your posts here.. i just thought it was too weird bc i hadn't seen you reflect on that (my post) except to say, oh! i see! the numbers! :)

so then i went on to read another members post to you here about her urge to listen to music while reading one of your books, or before reading it, and was just fascinated bc music plays such a significant role in the lives of myself and my children....

anyways, just a little aside.. by the way, which book is number two? haha
thanks and i hope you are feeling 110% now,

cheerz, :peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Amnesia,

The second book is called 'The Unwinding Road'...Actually it covers the events that happened the day before the events in the first book but it was the second one I wrote and for some reason it just felt better to write the story in that order. The third book is called 'beyond the Fourth Wall' and picks up the story again from the end of the first book. Hope that helps and hope you are enjoying the read (and by the way you just missed 5555 a couple of days ago :lol: )

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

ahh, i was just coming back to say i had found your author page on amazon..but you beat me to posting!

and ooh 5555.. haha :lol: good times. i love this Universe.

thanks for your reply, and i'm definitely enjoying your story thus far,

:wizard:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think it would be awesome if this was made into a movie, if anything just to hear Billy Connolly calling you "Wee Man." :)
Have you thought about getting this made into a movie?

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Wow that's pretty amazing! My friends actually talked to me at length about making it into a movie and that part of the conversation is discussed in my next book (part five) which I plan to publish this week if I gat a few hours to finish the final edit! (We even joked about it needing subtitles if me and Billy Connolly were talking in 'Glaswegian' and whether it would qualify for the 'best Foreign Language' category for the Oscars :D )

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi again all ::wave::

I was planning to release my fifth book in the Rapt In An Enigma series (Called 'The Dream of Morpheus' - the one that might well get me sued or shot!) on Saturday and to make the first 4 books in the series free to download from Amazon on saturday and Sunday to coincide with that release however I had miscounted the number of days I had left during which I could offer my books for free download (Amazon's rules say I can only do that during the first 90 days of release and those ninety days will end on Saturday), so just in case there is anyone here who fancies reading them but hasn't downloaded them yet I will be making the first 4 books in the series free to download tomorrow and the day after (9th and 10th November).

NB: Amazon operate on US Pacific time which I think is about 8 hours behind GMT so the exact start and finish of the free download period may vary depending on where you are.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”