How things started with me

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

Well I didn't manage to get it ready for the start of the free download period for my first 4 books but I finally managed to get the fifth book - The Dream Of Morpheus - finished (the fiddly bits I had left to do were more time consuming than I thought). It's 'In review' by Amazon right now but should be up on the site in a few hours.

Need to have a bit of a rest after all that rush but I will be back in the next day or two with a few new bits of my story to share (Well I will be unless I get shot in the meantime :D )

Just in case anyone who fancies reading my books hasn't downloading them yet you have about 20 hours left to download the first four because this is the last time that Amazon will let me make them available for free. And if anyone has already downloaded and read them (and liked them) it would be a big help if you could take a few minutes to submit a review to the Amazon site or at least click on the 'like button' of the relevant book as that will encourage others to download and I really do want as many people as possible to read my story even when I am giving them away for free.

thanks and see ya again soon ::wave::

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Well so far so good - the fifth book in my series has been available for two days and I haven't been shot yet! :D

I've got another strange wee bit of my experiences to share with you today. I mentioned in my earlier posts that I had developed a bit of a habit of subconsciously fiddling with a chopstick (and then with a bunch of chopsticks) during the very first series of chats, either while my friends were chatting with me or while I was just sitting around thinking about stuff on my own - there was however another kinda weird 'meditation aid' that I also got into the habit of doing at/from that time (well I wasn't really meditating but for some reason when I was deep in thought about anything I seemed to need something to keep my hands occupied) and this is the story of how it started:

I was - as was very often the case – chatting to my friends while sitting watching music videos on MTV on one of the days at the beginning of my first contact chats, my body was battered and bruised and scraped and stiff with every joint aching (the last couple of days leading up to first contact were literally a real bumpy ride!), when they said to me,

“We want you to imagine that you are holding an invisible ball in your hands and we want you to run your hands around the surface of it, can you do that?”

I was sitting forward with my elbows resting on my thighs and with my hands positioned as if they were holding a sphere about the size of a football between my knees, rotating my wrists so it was like I was sliding my hands over the surface of the ball.

“Yeah, I can do that.”
“Can you actually feel the ball?”

I hadn’t actually thought about it until they asked, but I realised that it did feel as though I actually had a ball between my hands – there wasn’t any weight to it whatsoever, but it did feel as if my hands were really running over the surface of a solid, smooth, rigid ‘hard plastic’ sphere…And no one was more surprised about that than me!

“Hey!! Yeah! I can actually feel it!!!”
“And what size is it?”
“Well, it’s about this size just now (I raised my hands up as if I was holding the ball in front of my face), but I suppose if I moved my hands closer together it would be smaller.”
“Do you think so?”
“Eh?”

I was surprised by their last question as it seemed obvious to me that that would be the case, but even before I could move my hands closer together to prove it to them they said,

“Why don’t you try that?”

I tried to move my hands closer together as if I were holding a smaller ball but they just wouldn’t move – well actually they did move as if I were still sliding them around the surface of the ball, but they wouldn’t move any closer to each other. I was really surprised by that and instinctively I sat up in my sofa, and as I did so my hands automatically moved further apart. I began to say,

“Hey! What the <<Removed by Mod>> ?

But only got as far as “Hey, what the…” before I interrupted myself with yet another exclamation of surprise, so what I ended up saying was,

“Hey! What the….HEY!!! What the<<Removed by Mod>> !...There’s another one!”

As I said above, when I sat back I had automatically moved my hands apart as my elbows slid around to my sides, however my hands were still positioned as if they were holding an invisible ball, and much to my surprise I could feel another, bigger ball – this second one about the size of a beach-ball!

Once again I rotated my wrists so that my hands slid across the surface of this new beach-ball sized sphere, with my wrists rotating clockwise and then anti-clockwise so that my hands ‘slid’ from a position with my right hand at the top when the left was underneath and then vice versa, and while I was doing that all I could think of saying was,

“What the <<Removed by Mod>> ?

(Although in truth I wasn’t actually ‘thinking’ of saying anything, the words were just slipping out!)

At one point I stopped, with my hands positioned exactly opposite each other at the sides of the beach ball, and decided to check if ‘the invisible football’ was still there. I tried to move my hands directly towards each other but once again they just wouldn’t move any closer to each other (just as if a completely weightless but invisible hard plastic, unyielding beach ball was stopping them),

“What the <<Removed by Mod>> ???”

Again I started rotating my wrists so I could slide my hands over the surface of the beach ball, but this time I kept trying to press my hands towards each other, and much to my surprise my hands did slide closer to each other so that I once again found the invisible football sized ball!

After running my hands backward and forward (or actually clockwise and anticlockwise) around the ‘football’ a few times I decided to see if I could use the ‘sliding and pressing’ movement to move my hands even closer together – I could!...And I ‘found’ another invisible ball about six inches in diameter (maybe about the size of a ball-phallus in a toilet cistern…or any other six inch diameter spherical thing I suppose! ).

I sat there for minutes in complete silence, twisting/rotating my hands (actually I think of it as a kind of yin/yang movement, with both hands moving in time in equal and opposite sliding curves, but I’m not really sure if that will mean much to anyone else) from ball-phallus to football, football to beach-ball, and back again, but no matter how many times I tried I just couldn’t get my hands any closer together than ‘ball-phallus sized’ – any closer than that and my hands would have touched, but there seemed to be some kind of invisible energy which kept them apart, kind of like when you try to force two magnets together like-pole to like-pole.

Eventually I got a bit frustrated by the fact that I couldn’t get my hands any closer together than six inches so I consciously sat more upright, broke off from my ‘holding a ball pose’ and shook both my hands rigorously at the wrist before suddenly clasping my hands together (successfully!).

My friends spoke for the first time in ‘ages’,

“What are you doing?”
“I just wanted to make sure that I could still actually get my hands together.”
”Why?”
“Why?...Who knows, maybe one of these days I might want to give you a round of applause for something so I wanted to make sure I could…Just in case! Boom-boom!”
“OK, so now you know you can, so pick your balls up again.”
”Will they still be there?”
“You tell us.”

I leant forward and put my hands back into the ball-holding position and found the three invisible balls again immediately,

“Wow, this is amazing!”
“OK, you sit there and play with your balls and we’ll show you some more videos.”

(And I have no doubt at all that that double-entendre was completely intentional!)

From that point onwards I just sat ‘playing with my balls’ just about all the time when I was sitting on my sofa watching TV. In the beginning they would remind me/tell me to do it, but pretty soon it just became ‘natural’ to do it – the movement was actually relaxing and it flexed and loosened up my wrists, elbows and shoulders all at the same time. For a while I think it became almost automatic for me to do it – many times when I was deep in thought about something or other (which was pretty often during those early days and weeks) I would find myself subconsciously ‘playing with my balls’. In the extract from my story above, even though I didn’t mention it in the excerpt I was ‘playing with my balls’ at the same time that I was rotating my neck in figure of eight shapes.

As I mentioned in the last paragraph, that ‘ball games’ exercise became natural and automatic to me whenever I found myself deep in thought – I never do any active/conscious ‘meditation’, but I suppose that might be kind of like the same thing in a way. It became a relaxation habit to me which I continued with for weeks and months and possibly even years – I can’t remember when I stopped it but it was certainly long after the first contact chats ended. I didn’t ever make any conscious decision to stop it, it just kind of faded away – possibly I stopped doing it when I left Vietnam and came back to Scotland and a whole new set of circumstances three years ago – but as I have been writing about those early days here I have found myself going through those same motions that I learned back in those very early days, and guess what!...I still found the invisible balls exactly where they used to be (or should that be ‘exactly where they used NOT to be’?), and I can still feel that ‘magnetic repulsion’ between my hands whenever I move them too close to each other, albeit that the repulsive force is far more subtle than it was when my friends first showed me that…’trick’ (?)

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi folks, it’s been a while. I’d like to say I’ve been too busy writing but still haven’t got my head ready for that yet (despite what you might think from my long posts on here and the fact that I choose to write books I actually hate typing! Don’t mind in in short bursts but when I write I tend to spend about 10 hours a day seven days away pecking away with my two typing fingers so I’ve really got to be in the right mood before I can sit down in front of a blank page knowing it will be 400 or so pages before I get to type ‘The End’! Hope to get in that mood soon though, next book is the story of what a real ‘Groundhog Day is like and the big twist that finally brought my Groundhog Day to an end)

Anyway, in one of my posts a few months ago I mentioned that a few times my friends suggested that I turn on my video camera while I was just watching videos on TV – In case you don’t remember or haven’t read those earlier posts I have copied the relevant section of that post here:

‘…There was even one point on the second day of the chats (actually the day after the first day of the chats was the ‘Groundhog Day’ I’ve referred to a couple of times before but that wasn’t really a chatting day so I’m really referring to the day after the groundhog day/groundhog days when I say the second day of the chats). They told me to put my TV onto the MTV station because they wanted to play me some songs they thought I would like. I asked whether they were going to play new stuff or old stuff and they said ‘Some is new, some is old and some haven’t even been written yet’!!! I asked them how they could possibly show me videos for songs that hadn’t even been written yet and they basically said ‘Just leave the technical stuff to us’! I spent a few hours watching videos while we chatted. I recognised some as ‘oldies’ and figured that the rest was just newish stuff I hadn’t heard but over the next few years songs were being released that I had heard (and seen the videos for) way back in June 2004
(Now I come to think of it, a few times that day they told me to switch on my video camera – When I asked what for or where I should point it they would just say ‘Wherever feels right’. Since there was nothing much else going on in the house at the time I started off videoing the TV but whenever I rewound it to see if anything ‘magical’ or weird had been caught on the film it all just seemed normal to me so I would just record over that stuff the next time they suggested I put the camera on. By the later stages I was just holding the camera in my hand without pointing it at anything, and when I looked at the film I had captured again a year or so again it just seemed like a jumbled mess of random shaky images with music playing in the background. I never thought of actually checking the release dates of those song though so maybe that’s a job for me to do tomorrow or the next day as I am sure it must be possible for ‘forensic scientists’ to verify when a video tape was actually shot – I know that still digital pictures will not only identify the date the picture was taken but also identify both the model of camera and even the specific camera that took it…Would be cool if I happen to have videoed a song in 2004 that wasn’t actually written until 2009! …I was certainly hearing ‘new stuff’ as late as 2009 that they had played me back in 2004 so who knows…I’ll let you know if my review of that tape turns up anything interesting)…’

OK, so I said I would do it the following day or the day after but it actually took me until yesterday to get round to checking what videos I had recorded at that time and looking up their release dates on-line and the results of that exercise were interesting but also a bit disappointing: as I said in the extract from my previous post I was kinda hoping that I may have recorded some videos for songs that weren’t actually released unto 2009 – for example I remember watching the video for ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ by Shakira back in July 2004 despite the fact it wasn’t released until almost exactly two years later, I also saw ‘Mockingbird’ and ‘When I’m Gone’ by Eminem back then although the album they were on wasn’t released until Dec 2005 if I remember right, There is a Madonna song whose title I can’t think of right now but for some strange reason in the video she ends up dancing in a Vietnamese-looking noodle shop, I think it was released in 2009 but I actually saw the video just after I came back from my weird tour of Vietnamese-looking noodle shops that I wrote about in an earlier post, and I also saw a video for a song called ‘Umbrella’ but some woman called Rihanna (well the name meant nothing to me when I first saw the video in July 2004 because the song didn’t come out for another 3-4 years!). Anyway, I was hoping I would have caught some of them on the tape I recorded but unfortunately not. On the one tape I could find I had only caught bits of 11 different music videos and I spent last night trying to verify their release dates – Six of the songs on my tape were definitely out before July 2004 but the other five were a bit more interesting if the release dates stated either on the artistes own websites or on Wikipedia are correct:
The first video may or may not be interesting – It was a song called ‘Follow Through’ by Gavin DeGraw – It was on an album he released in 2003 and the track was used as the sound track for some American TV show but apparently it wasn’t released as a single until 2005. I recorded the video in July 2004 so I really don’t know if that would prove anything or not, it depends whether the video was made when the album was released or when the track was released as a single.

The next interesting song I caught was ‘You Had me’ by Joss Stone – According to Wikipedia the video was released in 2004 with the song officially released on 13th September 2004 – I recorded it in my house in Vietnam in July 2004 (not sure of the exact day in July but I can verify that I moved out of that house on 16th July 2004!

Next there was ‘Gravity’ by Embrace – The song was written by Chris Martin of Coldplay and was on one of their earlier albums but in July 2004 he gave the song to Embrace and they released their version in Aug 2004!

Next track was for a song called ‘East Breezy’ by Utaka. According to news releases on her own website she was in LA filming the video in July 2004 – the video was first previewed on TV (according to her website) on 1st September 2004 prior to the song being released on 7th September…So I recorded it on my TV six weeks before it was first aired on TV!

The last interesting video on the tape is for ‘Just Lose It’ by Eminem. That video actually caused a bit of controversy when it was released because it made fun of Michael Jackson (among others) – It was released in October 2004 and banned by ‘Black Entertainment Channel’ at the request of Michael Jackson on 7th November…But I watched it sometime before 16th July 2004.

Those were the results of my review of the tape yesterday – like I said earlier, I was a but disappointed that I didn’t have any songs from 2009 or later on the tape, but I guess that even if it only proves that I watched and recorded the videos even one day before they were released it is kinda world-changing stuff – Whether it is or not depends on two things: (a) How accurate the release dates I found on-line are, and (b) How accurately forensic scientists can verify the actual date that my tape was made. I know they can tell to the exact day with a digital still but I really have no idea what they can tell from a digital video tape so I really don’t know what to do with this stuff. Maybe my tape is absolutely conclusive proof that time doesn’t only move forward or maybe it is just a jumbled mess of bits of music videos…Anyone got any suggestions or ideas?

Cheers for now.

PS: Oh and if anyone is worried that the Mayans were right and that the world is gonna end of 21/12/2112, I can assure you it isn’t – We’ve got a few more years left (but you’ll need to wait until the book AFTER my next one to find out specifically how many! :D )

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Wow it has really gone quiet in here! No one got any comments on, or suggestions about what I should do with the stuff I mentioned in my last post? As I mentioned in my post I was a bit disappoited that I didn't capture any videos that weren't released until two or three years later but I do seem to have a few from 2 or 3 months 'later', and as I also mentioned in my post, even if I recorded a video 2 or 3 DAYS before it was ever released it would still prove that we have to rethink EVERYTHING that we think we know about time but I really don't know what to do or who to contact about it as so far it's been like banging my head against a brick wall whenever I have tried to get some 'reputable body' to investigate my story.

On a separate matter - well I guess it's all related to my story but it's separate from the subject of my last post - for the next two days I am making my fifth book 'The Dream of Morpheus' free to download for the next two days, i.e. Christmas day and Boxing Day. This is the first and maybe also the last time I will make that book available free because it has some stuff in it that I know is gonna piss off some pretty powerful people and companies quite a lot and I am still not sure how wise it was to publish it at this time. If you want to download it go to Amazon and search under 'Rapt In An Enigma'...In case anyone here that is interested hasn't downloaded any of the first three books/short stories in the series I have also made a single compilation book of those first three parts of the story which is also free to download on Christmas day and Boxing day.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

They talk like us too...hehehe. I think they are aliens too. The funny ones...Lol

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you for the generous update.. I've just downloaded your most recent book. I appreciate your generosity... However, I don't have any answers to your questions. lol

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Really gone quiet in the room recently - pity I thought there was some really good chat not just on this thread but generally. No doubt it will pick up again soon. Anyway just popped on to say that if anyone is interested the compilation book comprising the first three volumes of my 'Rapt In An Enigma' will be free to download from Amazon tomorrow (11th February).

Bye for now,
JB

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

scots_nomad i haven't seen you posting anywhere else on the forum, and would be interested to! (*hint hehe)

reading all that has transpired in this thread will take a while, although i would like to catch up here.

i'm curious if you have seen this site? www.alliesofhumanity.org. and what your opinions of it may be? i thought of you immediately when i first saw it and wondered if this is real (the site) if the beings you are in contact with would be something akin to the same beings who say they are are the "observers" who are channeled through this site.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Amnesia,

I read other threads even though I don't tend to post on them...To be honest I am interested in hearing about other people's paranormal experiences to some extent (hate to sound dismissive but in a lot of cases I find myself thinking 'Is that all you got?') but to be honest I cant really get into the spirit keeping and dragons and vampures and stuff. Don't get me wrong, just like I've said about general religions within my posts, people are free to believe or believe in anything they want to so I am not gonna say anything bad about it but it does nothing for me at all so I feel it best to stay out of the discussions. I ain't saying that I think everyone is just making stuff up to fit in with a group or deluding themselves (which I do feel is the case with many people not just concerning that stuff but with any kind of paranormal or religious 'experiences') because I do...or at least can believe that some people are being genuine and do experience the things they say, but the fact is that I have a different understanding of who or what is behind any such experiences....Let's just say that my friends work in mysterious ways and they did tell me that they try to communicate with everyone in whichever way that person is most able to cope with...be it through dreams or visions of dead relatives or whatever...Anyway, I get the feeling I may come across as an arrogant S.O.B. claiming to know it all so I think I'll stop there :-)

There was one thread that I have thought about posting on a few times - The one called something like 'Do Spirits Know How to Text' - because I really could say so much about that subject...Even before I made the breakthrough of chatting openly with my friends there was a few weeks when they messed around with my text messages (and emails) all the time! Either blocking my signal every time I wanted to send a particular email or text (but allowing me to send any other text or email immediately after, only to block the signgal if I went back and tried to resend the first one), or on ocassions sending texts that I had sent to one person to someone else entirely from my contacts list....That happened a few times and sometimes with funny consequences as the wording in the text I sent would always somehow mean something different or maybe answer a completely different question that the other person had previously asked me (long stories that I wont go into just now, but in case you think I may just have accidentally picked the wrong name from my contacts list I'd say that most times it happened while I was using the 'reply' function on an incoming text and so hadnt chosen any name from the list). also, if anyone who has read my third book would know there was one occasion when I decided to actually try sending a text to 'whatever the hell it was that was messing around with my life'! I had by that point worked out that it was 'vetting' any texts or emails I sent so I decided to send a text to 'them' specifically. I wrote out the text and then tried to send but it insisted that I put in a telephone number...At first I thought I would show how 'intelligent' I was by using the digits of Pi to as many decimal places as I could remember (i.e. 3 1 4 1 5 6 2 7 5 9 ... if I remember off hand) but then I thought 'What if they reply with the next set of digits from Pi? How would I know because that was as far as I could remember, so I just type the numbers 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, ecept I typed them in with the same 'rhythm' I would use when sending a long distance text overseas (leaving a pause between country international call digits, country code digits, city code, local code and specific number if you know what I mean). i pressed the 'send' button and was surprise to receive a pop up saying 'Your message has been sent' rather than 'no such number found' or whatever'...I was even more surprised a few minutes later when I received a reply!!! It said 'DON'T PANIC! Platinum is on the way. Why not make yourself comfortable and watch a movie on your TV' !!!!!!! First two bits wont make much sense unless you knew my original message and the circumstances under which I sent it but it actually made perfect sense to me (and also made me smile because DON'T PANIC! was in block capitals and seemed to be a direct reference to a kay part of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy' which is probably my favourite series of books ever! Anyway, like I said, I thought about discussing that stuff on the other thread however having read through the other posts it seemed like most people wanted to discuss 'spirits' and stuff than to discuss the 'mysterious texts' side of things so I decided not to bother.

Well this was supposed to be a short reply - I havent looked at the link you posted but I will when I have time and I'll let you know what I think. Bye for now :-)

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:

i'm curious if you have seen this site? http://www.alliesofhumanity.org. and what your opinions of it may be? i thought of you immediately when i first saw it and wondered if this is real (the site) if the beings you are in contact with would be something akin to the same beings who say they are are the "observers" who are channeled through this site.

Hi Amnesia,

I took a minute to have a look at the link you posted - and literally a minute was all it took. Read the opening introductory paragraph and couldn't read on as that was more than enough for me...I really could sum up my thoughts on what they say in two words (and the first word is 'Bull'!). Maybe it's an interesting read if you like Star Trek and stuff but I for one am not really interested in finding out.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”