How things started with me

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

I notice that in the last week or so a big news story that has been causing uproar in both the USA and UK is the revelation that the CIA and NSA in the States and MI5 in UK have direct access to the privates servers of Yahoo, Google, Facebook etc and are able to gain access to any email or posting that anyone makes on those sites. The only thing that surprises me about the story is that people are so shocked to find out that they can do that, as I have known they have been doing that for more than ten years and I even wrote about it here on this site two posts ago which I posted about a month before the story hit the headlines.

PS: See! I can do short posts sometimes! ::rofl::

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Way back near the start of this thread I tried to attach a strange photo I had taken in my house back while all the weird stuff was happening to me on a daily basis however back in those days I was not permitted to add attachments to my posts. To try and get around this one of the other members (Adelphia) offered to post if for me if I sent it to her. Intending to do that I posted the following explanation of the background to the photo, but when I tried to find Adelphias contact details I discovered that I wasn’t even authorised to access that information at that time so you got the story but never got the photo, so here is the photo together with an extract from my earlier post about the background to the pic:

(Original post) ‘I furnished and decorated that new house with a lot of new things I collected with my friends help (well they were new to me but a lot of the things I collected were antiques or antiquities in many cases 1000-2000 years old!). One day I was taking a few photos of lots of things in my house to email back to family and friends and this photo was one of them. When I got the photos back after handing the memory stick in for the pics to be both printed out and saved on a CD for me (which was incredibly cheap in Vietnam) I flicked through them and when I saw this pic I assumed I must have moved my hands as I took the photo. It was only much later that I realised that although there is one strange greenish ‘splurge’ on the picture the rest of the photo is in focus so I had a closer look, Still can’t really make head or tail of what the ‘splurge’ is – the bulging bit at the bottom is where my TV screen would be (and my TV really was central to a lot of the ‘tricks’ my friends got up to) but the top of the greenish light reaches up to the same level at the top of my curtains which must be about 8 feet in the air – far higher than the TV screen. The other strange thing I noticed is that the ‘reflection’ of that green light on the polished marble floor tiles hasn’t been reflected/reversed the way a reflection should be but is oriented in the same direction. Can’t really say much more than that, it’s just a weird pic I ended up with.’

The reason I remembered this photo now is that there was recently another couple of strange developments with this pic:

When I first tried to show the pic here I first had to upload it to my facebook page so I could copy the link. Although I couldn’t post the pic here at the time the photo stayed on my facebook page but without any explanation or comment about it being strange. This week one of my FB friends commented on the photo on Facebook saying ‘The pic is scary! Who is that face?’. I had no idea what she was talking about so I looked at the photo again. For the first time ever I looked at the photo on ‘full screen’ and actually got two surprises.

Firstly, in my original post here I said that the weird green light was coming from my TV screen but seemed to be reaching up about 8 feet in the air like a flame however when I looked at the photo on full screen I noticed that my TV isn’t even switched on when the photo was taken so I have absolutely no idea where the light is coming from because there was nothing else in that area that would produce or reflect that light.

Secondly, I saw ‘the face’ that my friend was talking about for the first time…It really never struck me until she pointed it out but now I can see a girl with a green face (in profile and looking left) with black hair…Can anyone else see it?

Anyway, all I need to do now is remember how to attach photos here! :D

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

:wave: I see 3 faces......if that helps. :D

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

An article on the BBC World News website a couple of days ago brought this part of my story to mind so I thought I would share it here:

Right at the beginning of my chats (when I still thought I was talking to an ET) my friends told me that we could talk about anything because they had already seen all of our TV shows and movies. I said that they couldn’t have seen them ALL but they insisted that they had:
"Wait a minute, there are hundreds of countries here sending out thousands of TV signals in hundreds of languages every second of every day. How can you possibly see all of them?"
"We told you. There are lots of us!"
"OK, I guess if there are enough of you, you could watch everything, but that wouldn't really mean anything unless you had some way of indexing 'Everything'. So who remembers who remembers what, if you understand what I mean?"
"We understand what you mean"
"So who remembers?"
"We all do!"
"But doesn't that mean that you all remember everything?"

(Big round of applause!)

"That's what we have been trying to tell you!"
"F***! I am back where I started again!"
"And anyway, even if we missed some programs - which we don't - we could always catch them later if we had to"
"Wow! Are you telling me that you can travel faster than the speed light?"
"No, no, no, no. Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light"
"So how can you catch a TV signal if you 'miss' it first time?"
"How do you think we could do it?"
“I don't have a scoobie. What you say seems to be a contradiction according to what I understand"
"OK, we will give you a clue. You are not the only one who knows a short cut" (the short cut bit was a reference to an earlier bit of the conversation)
"You know a short cut? Is it something to do with bending light? I suppose if light bends around something and you can go in a straight line then that would be a short cut"

(Round of applause, but not too enthusiastic, it was more 'close but no banana' style)

"Do you know what the speed of light is?"
"Not exactly, but it is roughly 186,000 miles a second, or something like that"
"You think that that is the speed of light? Noooooooo. Light travels much faster than that?"
"Much faster, or do you mean my figure is not exact enough?"
"We mean 'Much faster'"
"How can that be?"
"Can't you work it out?"
"What me? Now? You are telling me that the best physicists in human history are all wrong about the speed of light, and you expect me to work out how right here and now, when you have already blown my mind so much that I don't know if my ass is screwed or bored?
"Can you?"
"Of course I can't!"
"We think you can!"
"Well I guess that proves you wrong about knowing everything then, coz I don't have a clue"
"Don't you?"
"No, I don't think so. I mean 'No!' I don't have a clue on even where to start thinking"
"Do you know how they measure the speed of light?"
"I assume they have some more scientific ways of doing it now, but I remember hearing or reading that the first time that it was actually measured it was done using some high intensity beam and a load of mirrors. Maybe it was even sunlight that they used, but I know they used a series of huge mirrors set miles apart and angled so that the light reflected between them so as to maximise the distance the light actually traveled before it ended up back where it started - that way the person who started the timing would know when to stop it."
"Where were the mirrors?"
"They would have to have a clear line of sight between them. Were they placed on certain mountain tops, where they had survey reference marks?"
"Where else could they have done it?"
"Out in the desert, on salt flats maybe"
"Do you think they would have gotten accurate results measuring that way?"
"Apparently they were surprisingly accurate. I know that the speed of light has been measured by more scientific means since then, but the results of the original measurement was roughly correct"
"What were they trying to measure?"
"Eh?"
"What were they measuring?"
"Duh! The speed of light!"
"Do you think that is what they were measuring?"

(Pause for thought)

"Wait a minute. Are you talking about the difference between velocity and speed?"

(Big round of applause – far more enthusiastic than before)

"Do you think that could explain it?"

I thought for a minute...

"No! That would work the other way. The velocity is the 'displacement' over time, and the speed is the 'distance' over time. If they used the mirrors to reflect the light back to where it started then it would have a velocity of zero, but the speed of light would still be the figure that they measured"
"Would it?"
"Ok, let me think about this...Maybe I do have a clue where you are going with this, cos I was thinking of something along the same lines yesterday when I was out here f***ing around at the swimming pool"
"F***ing around? Is that what you call what you were doing here yesterday?"
"Aw crap! You weren't watching then too were you?"
"Yes!"
"Aw crap! That’s embarrassing! I was dancing around here like a f***ing idiot!"
"We thought you were quite good"
"F*** you! You're taking the piss now!"
"So what were you actually doing?"
"I was just feeling good, watering the garden and refilling the swimming pool"
"Did the swimming pool need refilled?"
"Not really, but the weather was lovely, I was in a good mood coz I knew I had written enough for now so I could go back to see my brother and my family in Glasgow, the music was good, and I got engrossed watching the patterns the light was making when it reflected off the spray from the hose"
"And what were you thinking about?"
"It's just when I was watching the ripples of the water on the surface of the pool I thought of another way of trying to explain to people how I seem to think differently from everyone else"
"And what were you thinking in particular?"
"I wasn't thinking of anything in particular - it was just one of a million thoughts that crossed my mind when I was f***ing around in the garden."
"What was?"
"I was getting to that, but I am still not sure whether it has anything to do with the speed of light - maybe I will make a complete ass of myself if I even say it, so before I do, can you tell me one thing?"
"What's that?"
"Is light three-dimensional?"

(Big, big round of applause)

"Why do you ask that?"
"Well, when I was watching the ripples on the surface of the pool I realised that most people would think that that is all there was - a few waves on the surface of the water, but I was picturing it as two hemispheres of ripples. One growing in the water and another one in the air"
"Which hemisphere is more important?"
"How can one be any more important than the other - neither can exist on its own"
"Which came first?"
"How can one come before the other if one cannot exist until the other exists. That is the sort of bull sh*t that was going through my head"
"Do you think it's bull sh*t?"
"At the time it was just something passing through my head, but if I extend that sort of thinking to what you say about the speed of light then I think I can maybe understand how you can know a short cut"
"And how would that be?"
"Well, most people would visualise a light bean as a two dimensional sine wave sort of thing"
"Why would they think that?"
"Because that is how we are taught to visualise waves at school, using oscilloscopes"
"So what do you think?"
"I can't imagine how anything could be two dimensional. Everything must have a depth of some kind, so maybe the image that we are seeing on the screen is really just a cross section through a three dimensional wave"
"So what would the wave look like?"
"It would look something like a slinky. Maybe it would be a slinky that gets wider at one end. Maybe a laser is like a slinky."
"And would that explain everything?"
"I don't know if it would explain anything, but it’s the best guess I got"
"So, if we told you that you were right, what would that change?"
"It would change the speed of light. Light could be going much faster than 186,000 miles a second along a spiral, but you could take a short cut by traveling at that speed along the centre!"

(Big round of applause)

"So how much faster would the speed of light actually be?"
"F*** knows! You expect me to work that out now?"
"Can you work it out roughly?"
"How could I?"
"That is a good way to look at it. How could you?"
"Well. I suppose what people are actually measuring is the velocity of light in a straight line, but in reality the light is circling around a central axis. That means that people are only measuring the lateral movement of the light rather than the full 'circumference of the light-wave'"
"So how many times faster would the speed of light be compared to the velocity?"
"It would be roughly Pi times their measured results. They are measuring the diameter of the wave rather than its circumference which would be roughly pi times d"
"So what else would it change?"
"F*** knows! Maybe it will change everything or maybe it is just theoretical stuff that won't really change much. I really don't know enough about the theory to guess what the implications could be"
"What do you know that would change?"
"Nothing! I can't think of anything real that relies on the speed of light?"
"Don't you?"
"Wait a minute. Let me think about this... if E=mc^2 and c is the constant which is the speed of light, then c^2 is going to increase by roughly pi squared"
"And what is pi squared?"
"Roughly ten, for easy counting"
"So what difference would that make?"
"Well, if E is right, and c squared is ten times more than everyone thinks, then the mass must only be about a tenth of the figures they are assuming!!!!!!"
"And what does that mean?"
"Well, that seems to mean that they are all wasting their time looking for the 90% 'dark matter' that they can't find! F***ing hell! They have spent all that time, effort and energy looking for something that isn't! Nae wonder they canny find it!"
"So what do you think about that then?"
"What do I think about that???? 'Where's my f***ing Nobel Prize'? That's what I think about that!"

That conversation took place in 2004 – I wrote it down about one year later and put it on the internet around the end of 2005. I was well aware that suggesting that anything could travel faster than 186,000 miles per second basically amounted to scientific heresy as at face value it seems to contradict Einstein’s special theory of relativity (In fact it doesn’t contradict it at all, as ‘they’ were not saying that it was possible to travel faster than the speed of light but rather that we have been using the wrong figure for the speed of light as we only ever measure the lateral movement of light and fail to take account of the rotational energy within it). Notwithstanding that fact, it still seemed impossible to imagine that all of our physicists have been so fundamentally wrong for all these years, however you may remember last years ‘big science story’ where scientists who were sending neutrinos from the CERN laboratory in Switzerland to another lab in Italy were baffled to note that in a number of instances where some of those neutrinos seemed to have arrived in Italy faster than the speed of light! And they were at a loss to explain how that could possibly have happened. Those observations sparked a major controversy within the scientific community and since then those original results have been scrutinised however as they have been unable to either replicate or explain the original findings it is now assumed and generally accepted that there must have been some unidentified error within the measuring equipment, however it does appear to me that my friends may have given me a perfectly logical explanation for those results IF it could be proven that light waves actually ‘corkscrew’ through the air (or through a vacuum) rather than simply travelling in a straight line from A to B (Or from Switzerland to Italy as the case may be.

I that regard I was very interested to read an article on the BBC World news website two days ago ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23096320) where they were discussion the latest development in superfast fibre option information transfer by using what they call ‘twisted light’ – If you care to read that article you will see that photons within light do actually spin actually in addition to their ‘speed of light’ lateral movement! (And even as a complete layman it seems to me that the energy of that spin has been totally ignored in Einstein’s E=mc^2 equation)

(And interestingly, the electron microscope photos of the ‘twisted light’ within that news article look incredibly similar to the six armed spiral pattern that my friends laid out on my floor the day before our chats started!)

….So do I get my Nobel Prize yet? :lol:

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted on here but a recent news story (actually a couple of recent news stories) caught my eye and reminded me about a bit of my chats with my friends that maybe I should share now:-

The most recent news article that prompted me to do this post was when I read on the news yesterday that police were looking into the credibility of some new information they have received about the death of Princess Diana (if you haven’t heard the about this story you can find in on BBC news website. That was all that was released yesterday and police won’t say what the information is or where it came from.

(I notice that there has been no mention of these latest developments on either of the national news stations here in the UK today – Instead they were pre-occupied by Prince William giving his first interview since the birth of his son, releases of some new pics of the new born AND ‘coincidentally’ (according to the news program at least) the unexpected release of some ‘never before seen’ photos of the queen as a baby…Is that all just coincidental or could Buckingham Palace be trying to deliberately distract attention from the other ‘royal story’?)

Anyway, Princess Di first came up during my chats with my friends when we were talking about ‘coincidental things’ that had happened to me – I think it started when I mentioned that Robert palmer had died suddenly the morning after my mate and I scored 100% on a karaoke machine singing his song ‘Doctor Doctor’ at a house party we had arranged for our Vietnamese friends and work mates – I joked that he must have heard about our score and died of shock! I then mentioned that I was getting reluctant to buy ‘Greatest Hits’ CDs because Stuart Adamson, the lead singer of a Scottish band called Big Country had killed himself the day after I bought their greatest hits and then Michael Huchins of InXS had killed himself the day after I bout their greatest hits! With regard to lady Di (I’ll call her that coz it’s easier to type), I was living in Nez Zealand when she died but even that far from UK the subject of her death saturated every TV news, news paper and basically every conversation anybody seemed to start and after a week I was pretty fed up hearing about it so one night when someone in my local bar asked me what I thought of her dying I said ‘It would be a bigger deal to me if it was Mother Teresa of Calcutta who died’…Next morning Mother Teresa died! :-O

My friends then asked me if I thought Lady Di had just died or whether she had been murdered. I said I didn’t go in for all that conspiracy theory stuff about her being killed by the secret services coz she was dating a well-known Muslim (Dodi Al Fayed). My friends asked me why I found it so unbelievable and I said ‘Well according to the conspiracy theory the Mercedes she was in was run off the road by a mysterious white Fiat Uno which has never been traced, but who in their right mind would plan to use a Fiat Uno to try and run a big heavy Mercedes off the road?’ I said something about not putting dirty tricks past MI5 but it seemed crazy to think they would be dumb enough to try to knock a heavy Merc limo off the road with a wee Fiat Uno. My friends then asked how they could have done it and I said something about maybe using something like a Hummer would be a start but they said ‘No, we mean how could they have done it with a Fiat Uno?’ I conceded that it could still be possible to knock a Merc off the road using a small car like that if you hit the Merc just in the right place but if you were planning to do something like that it would make much more sense to use something bigger and more substantial.

My friends then pointed out that using a small car like the Fiat would help to convince people like me that it would seem ridiculous to suspect them. They also conceded that it would be silly to try knocking the Merc off the road from such a small car and again asked me how they could have killed her using the Fiat Uno. I really didn’t know where they were going so I asked for a clue and my friends told me to try to remember what else I did in New Zealand the week Diana died. I pointed out that it was almost 7 years ago so they would have to give me a better clue than that, so they told me to try to remember what I bought that week…After some more nudges from my friends I eventually got what they meant,

‘Ahhh! My car…the first one(in New Zealand), the MR2! Yeah that must have been round about that same time coz I had only been in NZ a few weeks when it happened’
‘And what happened to your MR2?’
‘Ahhhh! I think I know what you are getting at now!’

I got a big round of applause and then my friends asked me to explain it ‘for anyone listening who didn’t know the whole story’

Basically when I arrived in NZ one of my colleagues there had a Toyota MR2 and I really liked it so I decided to buy one as well but when I went to the dealers they had an MR2 Turbo which was way faster than the basic MR2 so I decided to go with that one instead. I loved the car but soon after I bought it it developed a problem – If I really floored it the car would almost take off but sometimes when the turbo gauge hit ‘100%’ it was as if someone had suddenly stamped on my brakes!! It was pretty dangerous because the car was REALLY fast and the first time it happened I actually hit the windscreen (and I had a cigarette in my mouth at the time!). I took the car back to the dealer and they checked it out and a couple of days later gave me it back claiming to have fixed the problem but the next time I took the turbo up to 100% it happened again…I took the car back to the dealer another twice and each time they said they had fixed it but the same thing kept happening so when I took it back once more the owner of the car dealership told me that the problem was with the computer chip that managed the engine (he referred to it as the car’s brain) and he said that as my car was more of a racing car than just a sports car there was no one in New Zealand with either the experience or the equipment necessary to fix it so he offered to either trade the car in at full value against any other car they had or he would refund all my cash (I went for the refund and bought another car from somewhere else).

After running through that story I asked my friends if they were telling me that the people in the Fiat Uno had somehow hacked into the computerised engine management system?

‘Do you think that could be possible?’ (NB, this was in the days before ‘wifi’ was widely available’)
‘Mmm…if there was some kind of hard-wired connection they obviously could but could they do it remotely…even from just a few feet away in another car?...I don’t know if that is possible but I guess that if anyone could do it then MI5 would certainly be able to…But wouldn’t that just allow them to make the car go faster of to stop??? It would still seem pretty risky if they were just making it go fast in the hope that the driver would lose control at a particularly dangerous place like in that tunnel…Surely they would need to also be able to control the steering as well?...Surely the steering is on a completely different system to the engine management chip?’
‘Is it?’
‘I don’t have a clue Big Yin, I really don’t know much about what goes on under the bonnet of cars but I would have thought so!’

(Note: I continued to think that the engine management chip just controlled the flow of fuel to the engine and stuff like that and was completely separate from the car’s steering systems until JUST A WEEK OR TWO when I read this article on the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23443215 which reported that someone was able to take complete control of a car INCLUDING ITS STEERING using a laptop by hacking into the cars electronic control unit!!!...Actually I thought about doing a post like this when I first read that article but decided not to bother until I also saw the story about ‘new information’ about Diana’s death – THAT just felt like too much of a coincidence to be anything other than a big nudge from my friends!)

‘So let’s assume that they could also control where the car crashed as well as what speed it crashed at, do you think that might be a good way to murder her?’
‘Mmmm I don’t know Big Yin, it still seems awful risky to me…I mean what if they didn’t die and they were able to talk about how the car suddenly developed a mind of its own and then crashed into the wall? OK, maybe there is a pretty good chance of killing someone by smashing their car into a tunnel column at 90mph but bearing in mind that she was in a big heavy Mercedes, which is probably the type of car that you would want to be in to have any hope of surviving a crash like that, it still seems pretty risky!’
‘Yeah maybe you are right that it was still a bit risky…(pause for effect)…but do you happen to remember how she did die EXACTLY???’
‘Ahhhh!!! I see what you mean Big Yin!!! And you are right! That bit of it did always seem a bit suspicious to me because she wasn’t killed in the crash but actually died of a heart attack a good 30 minutes or an hour after the crash happened!!!’
‘And you always thought that was suspicious?’
‘Well yeah a bit…You see although the accident happened during the night in Europe and so most people in the UK just woke up to hear that she was dead, I was in New Zealand at the time so it happened in the morning there so I was watching the news right from when the first reports of a crash came though…During the first news report it said she had been in a crash and had dislocated an arm or something but she was conscious and talking to the rescuers on the scene….Then maybe 10-15minutes later it said she had a brocken arm and maybe some other broken bones but was still chatting and was not thought to have any life-threatening injuries…and then maybe 30 minutes later and completely out of the blue they announced that she was dead!’
‘And where was she when she died?’
‘She was in the back of an ambulance…There had been a report saying she had been taken out of the wreckage and put into an ambulance before the report that she was dead.’
‘And where was the ambulance at the time?’
‘I don’t know exactly where it was geographically at the time but it was rushing to the hospital I guess.’
‘Guess again!’
‘Huh??? What do you mean? Where else would it have been going?’
‘Maybe it wasn’t going anywhere? What if we told you that the ambulance was actually parked at the side of the road when she died?’
‘Parked at the side of the road??? Why would it be parked at the side of the road???’
‘Why indeed Wee Man, why indeed?’

There was a long pause while I thought about ‘all that’ and then I broke the silence,

‘The ba****ds!’
‘Does the Fiat Uno seem so ridiculous now wee Man?’
‘Mmmm, well I still don’t know if it is possible to hack into that computer chip remotely or whether it can actually steer the car as well as control its speed, but if those things are possible then I guess a wee Fiat would be as good a cover as you would want!’

That was more or less how we left things – to be honest I never really thought too much more about any of that until I saw that story on the BBC webside a couple of weeks ago about the guy hacking into the car’s computer chip remotely and being able to both steer it and control its speed, but it will be interesting to see whether any of the ‘new information’ that the police are looking into has anything to do with any of that - Just thought I would put my version of events on here before any futher info is released by the police 'just in case' :D :D

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

I finally got around to starting up a website to discuss and explain my experiences with 'my friends'.

I only launched the website a couple of days ago and I am still in the process of building it up but I intend to regularly add more stories, anecdotes, photos and other details of my experiences so if anyone is interested in reading and/or seeing more you are most welcome to visit my site at:-

http://raptinanenigma.moonfruit.com/

Hope to see you there!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Now you have me curious as I always thought something was up with how lady Di had died!!!! It is quite possible that maybe in the ambulance she was given something to make her have a heart attack and wouldn't show up in the autopsy!!!! Just a random thought here!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Scott, I went to your site and did some reading and read your experience about the cd, that they had you buy to find out what N.E.R.D. and you know what? Your friends are right!!! ;) :thumbup:

For all the rest of you that what to know what that means, go to his site that he posted and you will see and probly agree as well!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Starfire,

Re: N.E.R.D. - Yeah I have been a fan of Pharrel Williams ever since that time.

Re: The death of Princess Diana - Since the time of writing my post on that matter I looked into the official reports on her death I found out that the ambulance that was supposed to be taking her to hospital DID indeed stop at the side of the road for 5 minutes (just as my friends had said), supposedly so they could inject her with adrenaline (Confirmed in this news article from the BBC website)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/c ... 217366.stm

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that they would stop the ambulance for so long just to give someone an injection?...Especially if that someone was really in as critical a condition as they say she was???

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

This week I have released a compilation of the first four volumes of my 'Rapt In An Enigma' series in a single book entitled 'Rapt In An Enigma Compilation' (see pic below if I can remember how to attach photos to posts 8| )and if anyone is interested in reading it I have made it free to download from AMAZON on Friday 28th Feb and Saturday 1st March. The book is formatted for Kindle but can be read on any PC or smart phone using software provided free by Amazon with your book download. The book will also be available in paperback from March but I don't have exact release date yet.

The free offer runs from 00.00 PST on Friday to 24.00 PST on Saturday and if you want to download my book you can find it by searching 'Rapt In An Enigma' on the Amazon site or by following the link on my webpage at raptinanenigma/moonfruit,com.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”