How things started with me

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

PS I tried posting the pic of the book cover but it keeps telling me 'It was not possible to determine the dimensions of this image' :|

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

'A mind once stretched will never regain its original dimensions' (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
'A collection of facts is no more science than a pile of stones is a house' (Henri Poincare)
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

scots_nomad wrote:Hi Starfire,

Re: N.E.R.D. - Yeah I have been a fan of Pharrel Williams ever since that time.

Re: The death of Princess Diana - Since the time of writing my post on that matter I looked into the official reports on her death I found out that the ambulance that was supposed to be taking her to hospital DID indeed stop at the side of the road for 5 minutes (just as my friends had said), supposedly so they could inject her with adrenaline (Confirmed in this news article from the BBC website)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/c ... 217366.stm

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that they would stop the ambulance for so long just to give someone an injection?...Especially if that someone was really in as critical a condition as they say she was???
It doesn't surprise me at all that they would want things hushed up after Diana had come out with her book on what she had went through herself and how the royal family had treated her in the first place!!!! She was like an outsider to them all including her own husband, who was still having his affair with Camila at the time!!!!

So yes there were a lot of questions left unanswered to this day!!!! It was covered up as quickly as they could!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

I finally got around to reading my own book for the first time - I read the compilation of parts one to four, prior to which I had never re-read any of my writing but instead had left the proof reading to a friend who did a degree in English literature and I gotta admit I was a bit embarrassed by how many typos I found when reading the released versions so I have corrected those and re-issued the book with a new cover as a second edition. For anyone who downloaded the first addition full of typos as well as for anyone else who cares to read the books now I am making it free to download over Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th. If you wish to download it just visit Amazon and search for 'Rapt In An Enigma' (NB I have dropped the word 'compilation from the title as I plan to delete all of the first four individual short stories which make up the compilation in a month or so just as soon as the book I am currently working on - the follow up to rapt In An Enigma - is ready for release.
Although the book is formatted for kindle the free download will work on any PC, laptop or mobile device.
Cheers for now and sorry for all the typos in my original releases :\

scots_nomad
neophyte
neophyte

Hi all,
Long time no see! I haven't been here for nine years or so, so I guess not many people will remember me. I started this thread of the forum almost ten years ago and as you can see, with twenty two and a half thousand views and a couple of hundred posts, this thread about the experiences I lived through while I lived and worked in Vietnam became quite popular.

The reason that I have returned to the site after all this time is that I have (finally) completed my second book about those experiences, but don't worry, I am not trying to sell you a book! It is more important to me that people hear my story than buy my book - ultimately I would like to have my own site where people could download my book(s) for free and only pay what they think it is worth after they have read it, however as I am not confident that I would be able to protect everyone's data (including my own) at this time, for the time being I will make my book free for anyone to download from Amazon on the first day of every month (NB: Amazon limits the number of days that a book can be made 'free' to five days out of every 90 day period!). As this is the first time I have offered my book for free download I have made it free from 1st to 3rd of July.

The name of my eBook is 'Three Days From Yesterday: The Final Warning!'. I will try to post a direct link to it at the end of this post however I am not sure if that is permitted on this site - if not, a quick search on the Amazon site should take you to it. Don't worry if you don't own an Amazon Kindle or other eReader, you can download an app from Amazon that will allow their eBooks to be read on either a PC, laptop or smart phone.

Anyway, I hope you all take time to download and read my book - I trust that you will find it enjoyable, interesting and enjoyable. I will sign off for now and test whether this site allows me to post a direct link to my book:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”