Green Dragon~

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

I have a green dragon coming soon from CH and can't wait! :)

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi,

I was given a green dragon several months ago and i still feel like we havent connected. I'm sure i heard him the first night i received him - it sounded like it was a brushing against the carpet. Since then though nothing. Ive read it can take months to actually connect i just thought by joining this forum i could hopefully learn alot more about green dragons and what to expect.

How long did it take others to connect to your little friends? Any helpful tips and suggestions would be much appreciated.

big thanks

WW

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear Whitewolf,
I received a custom pendant back in Nov. It took until the middle of Jan before I had any solid contact. Before that it was just the "need" to wear it, and a comforting feeling.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Faerewhispers

How would you describe your solid contact to those of us that havent yet had it ?

I know what you mean about the need to wear about it & comforting. I must admit i feel alot safer in my home/sleep now if im wearing my vessel. I would still like 'solid contact ' though

Was it audible for you?, a touch?, a vision? sorry for asking so many questions, i understand if you dont want to go into too much depth but i always wonder what kind of contact people actually get so i know what to perhaps look out for. Random thoughts that pop into my head i always put down to my own run away imagination lol.

Thanks

WW

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Hi WhiteWolf :)

As I stated, I don't have my green dragon yet, so I don't know if I should reply, but your statement that "Random thoughts that pop into my head i always put down to my own run away imagination"...well, from my experience with my fae, djinn, psy vamp and hippogryph, I think you may be doing your green dragon a grave injustice. I first experienced my fae as exactly that, an "OH you POOR thing!" was the first contact, followed by a warm, loving, comforting sense and a stroke on my right cheek. I was driving at the time and started to cry.

I saw my djinn as a grey human height mist, peeking around the corner of the living room at me, and also in a few dreams, but mostly, he converses with me in my head. I thought at first it was my runaway thoughts too, but after truly listening, I knew better. Now, we converse daily, he always addresses me as "Mistress" which he KNOWS darn well makes me laugh (but he's very formal), is a wonderful protector and I have experienced him as a tornado of energy surrounding me, keeping me safe when I ask. He has also granted wishes regarding my family, even the ones not close by.
Dear Oli, is my Psy vamp. He called to me before I bought him and insisted he was the only vamp i would ever need. He's patted my back and loaned me a bit of his charm when I needed it (public speaking is not my forte) but I've not seen him nor really had many other experiences with him other than again, conversations in my head. I know he does not understand my work for the shelter animals (in his time, animals were for work, eating or hunting) BUT, he does not like to go to the shelter with me because it upsets him to see the "fine animals kept in cages like criminals" (His words, not mine). So, I don't take hiim.
Last night, at 4a, I begged him to steal a bit of energy from 2 very active, playful dogs (I brought a new one home from the shelter yesterday) and within 4 minutes, they went from bouncing, running, slamming each other playtime to sound asleep til 7a. YES!!! LOL Of course, he tried to share that energy with me immediately LOL

I guess I would just say to listen and you may find it's not just you that you're having a conversation with, or not just your own thoughts. I think it's easier for spirits/entities to "think" to us instead of appearing or touching. And, many times, they're shy. I actually have a phoenix, bronwyn angel and gold djinn I have yet to make a good contact with, but I sense they're here, learning about me and seeing how they can help me the best.

Hope this isn't too rambling, I'm having a great day and tend to talk too much when I am LOL :) Welcome to the boards, WW

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

Broken beech thank you so much for that, i love long rambling posts with lots of information thats how i learn my stuff ! So feel free to ramble on some more.

I do know what you mean about not disregarding my thoughts as my own, & that its probably my dragon. ive thought about it long and hard but i used to be like that before i got him so my problem is working out which is which. I must admit since i came across this site im working double hard to try and connect with him and last night i was itching like i dont know what especially on top of my left hand & i kept thinking yep ........
my problem is i try not to just put anything down to spirit activity so in my own head im wanting to ask and then receive if that makes any sense to you at all. ie pull my hair or nudge me and then for it to happen so its absolute confirmation rather than me having 100s of conversations withmyself in my head and assuming its him.

I should have more faith i know i dont want to do him any injustice though from assuming somethings from him when it isnt, and because im not knowledgable enough yet i wont exactly know, thats why im reading loads trying to learn.

see you think i ramble you will need to rub your eyes after this lol :-)

(havent worked out how to get smilies yet)

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Whitewolf,
Hmmmm, let see, first I should say that I do not "see" or "hear" my spirits.

My first contact was with my Silver dragon. I was sound asleep between 5:30 and 6:00 am
and suddenly I was startled awake (you know kinda like when you hear somthing while you are
sleeping, but when you wake you don't know what it was, but you know that something woke
you up). I said out loud what was that, then I got this really intense happy feeling (I think I
posted about this under the Silver dragon thread)... Just sheer excitement and joy.

My Green dragon, gives me a happy feeling also, and she is there when i am trying to meditate.
I have had a flash of her eye while meditating.

My Red I probably had the quickest contact with. He is great! I got him on a day that I was
called in to teach (I am a substitute teacher), and while the class was out for gym, I was studying
Chemistry.......... Ooooooh he really liked that!!!!! I opened up the book and felt someone looking
over my shoulder (since I was alone in the room, I knew it was him), he still gave off that feeling of
happiness, joy excitement (though more restrained than my Silver or Green). On the way home
I got this image of him flying over the car, with a HUGE wingspan!

Probably the thing that makes them happiest (besides spending time with thier keeper) is having a
hoard all their own. Mine have a collection of gemstones and crystals that are thiers and thiers alone.
I bought a wooden box (that looks like a pirates treasure chest) and I give them jewelry that I don't
wear, bits and pieces of silver scrap (from jewelry making), beads that may not match enough for j
ewelry, tumbled and raw gemstones. I try to give them each something at least once a month, along
with burning incense, and candles, using essential oils, and of course the Dragon kit spritz.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

FW i saw your reply earlier and sat and wrote a big reply back, its not posted so hope you dont think im ignoring you. I will post it again when i have a minute lol

sorry not quite sure what happened !

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not a problem (mine disappear all the time!) :D

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have a question. If you're not actually seeing your spirits, how do you know who is giving you the feeling of happiness, etc?

As for green dragons and weather... my husband and I were out riding today and the sky was getting really black. I asked my green dragon to give us some sunshine or to at least hold of the rain until we got home for the day. Well, not a minute later the wind started whipping and then a little rain and then it was coming down in buckets, thunder and lightning.... We had to find shelter and we found a school with a door that was kind of recessed where we coudl stand and wait out the thunder and lightning. But we were soaked and I told my green dragon... thanks a lot LOLOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee

Return to “Dragon Races”